Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How agreeing to time/place changes on first dates is killing your chances...

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I never really gave this much though prior to the last few weeks but ever since I have implemented a no time/place change policy once I set a first date the results have been pretty stunning to me.

Make no mistake. This may seem innocent and even IF there is a miscommunication somehow sticking to your guns and saying no will gain you respect in her eyes. Conversely agreeing to any changes groups you into the category of guys she can manipulate(which to be fair is MOST guys which is why you stand out so well when you don't do this).

Just had an example of this literally right now as I type this with a first date for tomorrow. We talked on the phone, super good energy and vibe, lots of similarities, both very interested in meeting...I texted her the time and place yesterday and she agreed to it.

Texts me now asking if we could move the time up because she has a client at 7 for a zoom call that she didn't realize she had scheduled.

Now could I have moved it up? Yeah I could have. I didn't have anything else going on after 3 tomorrow. And I have usually accommodated these in the past. But not anymore. I am not heading down the path where you show you are able to be led instead of showing that you are not. Once you show that, you need to prove to her that you aren't that guy. Likewise once you show her that you aren't that guy, she will take that as proof and assume you aren't.

So I texted her "No, unfortunately I have things planned earlier. I assumed when I let you know the time you would have told me if that didn't work so I planned other things. Are you able to reschedule the patient for earlier?"

I didn't get mad, I didn't get upset, I said No. Then I asked her if she could reschedule HER time to fit mine. This is the key!!! You are forcing THEM to fit YOUR schedule. This is a clear demonstration to her that you value your time more than hers and then give the opportunity to work to align her schedule to mine. This means while is she is doing this extra work she is INVESTING in you without you literally doing anything.

And what happened? She texts back that she misread the text and didn't catch the time and profusely apologized and said she will see what she can do. She then double texted a few minutes after asking if she cna let me know by noon tomorrow and how she feels awful and it is totally her fault and how she was really looking forward to us getting together.

I let her know yeah that is cool and not to worry about it, just a miscommunication via text and that I also was looking forward to us spending time and having fun together so I hope we can make it work.

She texts me back "Thank you for being so sweet...I think it may work to your advantage" with a wink emoji...

So let's break down the interaction:

Not only did I refuse to reschedule and held firm, I asked HER to reschedule her patient. She apologized profusely, said it was all her fault. I wasn't a d!ck about it and said it was a misunderstanding and that we will figure it out. She thought that was really sweet and is now even MORE invested and excited to see me. AND her level of respect just went up because I didn't cave to her demands but I also didn't get upset or mad with her. So bonus points on 2 fronts.

The alternative was to simply agree which would have led to a loss of respect for doing so. Even if it was only a slight one. Regardless you don't want to start off on that foot which is why it is so important NOT to cave...you will actually increase their respect for you...

Stop allowing women to change places and times with you on first dates. AMS had a really good video about it and said not to ever do it and I have to say this has opened my eyes up a lot to this seemingly harmless thing that is causing your value to drop before you even meet. It's insidious...meaning on the surface it looks like it's no big deal but it actually sets the tone and not a good one.

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry but this is completely wrong. The first date is not the time to worry about “respect.” All the challenge and being a hard ass is for after you actually meet the girl. You have to get in front of her face to seduce her. The #1 priority is getting the first date to actually happen.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Sorry but this is completely wrong. The first date is not the time to worry about “respect.” All the challenge and being a hard ass is for after you actually meet the girl. You have to get in front of her face to seduce her. The #1 priority is getting the first date to actually happen.
Oh, it will happen. On my terms not theirs anymore. Worst comes to worst it gets rescheduled. With her more interested in meeting.

I wasn't being a hardass. I simply refused to reschedule but was nice about it.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not according to AMS it isn't and so far early returns are working out well.
This is the wrong advice for the situation. AMS, like Corey Wayne are less in-depth rip-offs of Doc Love. If a chick offers a reschedule on a first date and you have not met her, you should be as accommodating as possible provided there is no schedule conflict on your end. The two most important principles in game are:

1) Get the phone number
2) Get the (First) date

Everything else takes a backseat to those.

"You think the arrogant assh0le gives her compliments? Fvck that b!tch. They don't give her compliments. That's why she go' and fvck 'em, to seek their validation. The second you give a girl a compliment, her pvssy gets drier than a mother fvcker. Stop complimenting these b!tches....you fvckin' nice guys."
Yeah that’s also dead wrong. Compliments are fine 99% of men just do them wrong and too often.

Last edited:

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Complimenting anything she says that is conducive to getting you laid. I usually do it while high fiving them

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everybody's always gotta prove the other guy wrong
Ya when someone says "never do X (like that other thread with dont be funny)", you know that's just gonna get guys with more experience coming in here talking about nuances.

Igetit!

Reaction score
Now could I have moved it up? Yeah I could have. And I have usually accommodated these in the past. But not anymore.
So I take it you just RECENTLY made this change where you start out being less accommodating,concerning date plans you make with women.

How was your success rate in the past,back before you made this change and were more open to re-scheduling?

You say that agreeing to time and place changes kills our chances. Were you having a harder time with women before doing this?

Gstring

Banned
Reaction score
Not like this topic was not covered here before, and not like you did not come across it before.

MoMoses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
60% of the time, AFTER already pushing the date back, she STILL showed up late.
I present to you; the average female in her natural habitat.

I always arrive 10 minutes late myself. They don't like it. They don't like it at all, but it spikes their emotions from the very start. It happened by accident the first few times, but seeing the results I started doing it on purpose.

Toddz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I texted her "No, unfortunately I have things planned earlier. I assumed when I let you know the time you would have told me if that didn't work so I planned other things. Are you able to reschedule the patient for earlier?"
Too much texting/explaining/asking...

Should've just replied "no" to stir up her emotions and let her backpedal haha

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
So I take it you just RECENTLY made this change where you start out being less accommodating,concerning date plans you make with women.

How was your success rate in the past,back before you made this change and were more open to re-scheduling?

You say that agreeing to time and place changes kills our chances. Were you having a harder time with women before doing this?
Yeah probably within the last month or so. For me, it helps my mindset first and foremost. I wouldn't say I was having a "harder" time per se, I just think it sets things off on the wrong foot and I have noticed positive changes in ME by not doing it. Kind of like, I know I shouldn't be doing this but I did it anyway...

I am not talking about a reschedule for a different day if things come up, that is understandable. I am talking about just changing the time/place simply because she asks you to.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
UPDATE:

The woman from the above thread just texted me very excited that she was able to reschedule her patient and can meet me tonight. It is about to go down...

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its been proven before that those who are less agreeable are seen as having higher value and get want they want more often.

But there's a flip side to it. Some will see this as being difficult, and if they have another option you may be the one that misses out.

It's not a one size fits all world out there.