Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How affectionate can I be towards my spinning plates?

envydakid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can I call them by nicknames? Can I be passionate when I have sex or hook up with them? Can I maybe gift them something minimal on their birthdays?

Also, how often should I talk to them? I usually dont text at all unless it is to set up a hang out but still want to know if maybe talking to them once a week helps in some way.

Thanks kings

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The point of spinning plates is to test shjt to become more experienced. Try it with one and find out.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make each one feel special in their own way. Cater to specific needs without overdoing it.

Always be passionate when having sex . Personally I would tone it down on the gifts ,but it's not a absolute no go.

You doing quite alright if you are able to regularly see them with minimum texting. What I noticed , is just expect some to leave or become rebellious bc they will recognize this game, so sometimes you might have to pull a little bit harder.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. You raise a good question.

The answer will depend on your ethics. If you dig deep enough on the forum, you'll notice some male members posting about confusion by "mixed messages." The same can hold true for women as well.

If you already have a FWB type regular situation, then it's best to leave well enough alone.
A gal that is only into you as a physical release will be turned off by expressions of affection. And a gal that is secretly open to advancing the situation will end up with false hope and hurt.

Years ago, I had a regular FWB that was going along smoothly. Then.... one night after many drinks with her at a bar, I began getting affectionate (playing with her hair in my car, arm on her back while walking inside my house). I was too buzzed to actually comprehend her conversation that night, but later on, I recognized my mistake (she had accepted the limitations, but my drunken actions confused and ended up hurting her).

As with many women, they may desire more than just the physical, but they can "keep a cap on it." The moment we assume a role of something more than just a platonic fvck, this opens a new territory that we likely didn't bargain for (plus, a person with some ethics doesn't really want to intentionally play someone).

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can I call them by nicknames?
Yes.

Can I be passionate when I have sex or hook up with them?
Yes.

Can I maybe gift them something minimal on their birthdays?
No. This is a mixed signal. Gives boyfriend vibes.

Also, how often should I talk to them? I usually dont text at all unless it is to set up a hang out but still want to know if maybe talking to them once a week helps in some way.
Talking is another mixed signal. There is no need to alter the communication pattern unless she demands it and you are cool with giving more boyfriend vibes.

envydakid

Don Juan
Reaction score
The point of spinning plates is to test shjt to become more experienced. Try it with one and find out.
Most definitely. I've had a bunch of experiences but I wasnt sure if maybe I had to be "colder" with them in order to avoid them catching some kind of feelings or hope for something else than a FWB. Thanks king

envydakid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Make each one feel special in their own way. Cater to specific needs without overdoing it.

Always be passionate when having sex . Personally I would tone it down on the gifts ,but it's not a absolute no go.

You doing quite alright if you are able to regularly see them with minimum texting. What I noticed , is just expect some to leave or become rebellious bc they will recognize this game, so sometimes you might have to pull a little bit harder.
Yeah, I think Ive encountered this situation a bunch of times without realizing it but basically girls have pulled away when I wasnt clear enough of the nature of the relationship I was looking for. They start acting weird. But hey theres always more plates to spin lol

envydakid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. You raise a good question.

The answer will depend on your ethics. If you dig deep enough on the forum, you'll notice some male members posting about confusion by "mixed messages." The same can hold true for women as well.

If you already have a FWB type regular situation, then it's best to leave well enough alone.
A gal that is only into you as a physical release will be turned off by expressions of affection. And a gal that is secretly open to advancing the situation will end up with false hope and hurt.

Years ago, I had a regular FWB that was going along smoothly. Then.... one night after many drinks with her at a bar, I began getting affectionate (playing with her hair in my car, arm on her back while walking inside my house). I was too buzzed to actually comprehend her conversation that night, but later on, I recognized my mistake (she had accepted the limitations, but my drunken actions confused and ended up hurting her).

As with many women, they may desire more than just the physical, but they can "keep a cap on it." The moment we assume a role of something more than just a platonic fvck, this opens a new territory that we likely didn't bargain for (plus, a person with some ethics doesn't really want to intentionally play someone).
Thats a great point. Definitely has happened to me and learnt the lesson. I have a tendency towards being affectionate and "romantic" because to me that just makes the relationship so much more fun. But I failed to realize that girls could interpret my actions as more than just "a fun time" and I noticed that they start getting in their heads and well it really is mostly trouble after that point. So yeah I agree with you, I guess I have to find the "sweet spot" with each girl and so I should take it slow.

Thanks for the reply king.

envydakid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes.

Yes.

No. This is a mixed signal. Gives boyfriend vibes.

Talking is another mixed signal. There is no need to alter the communication pattern unless she demands it and you are cool with giving more boyfriend vibes.
Thanks for the insight. Definitely. Do you think wishing them happy birthday is cool? Im talking about a girl that I see 1-4 times a month type of relationship. Its not the fact of wishing them happy birthday but the fact of maybe me "Remembering" their special date may be a mixed signal. Idk lol

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the insight. Definitely. Do you think wishing them happy birthday is cool? Im talking about a girl that I see 1-4 times a month type of relationship. Its not the fact of wishing them happy birthday but the fact of maybe me "Remembering" their special date may be a mixed signal. Idk lol
No bro don’t wish happy birthday, just refrain from “nice” things and save that for a girlfriend or these girls do want more and get hurt then ghost you.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, don't do that.

Can I call them by nicknames?
Yes

Can I be passionate when I have sex or hook up with them? Can I maybe gift them something minimal on their birthdays?
Yes. Lay the good pipe. If you lay the good pipe, you're going to be able to do whatever you want. Women will make your life easier when you fucck them good and give them orgasms.

Can I maybe gift them something minimal on their birthdays?
No. Keep it light. Don't do boyfriend shiit. If you do boyfriend stuff, you must be a boyfriend. There isn't anything wrong with doing boyfriend stuff, you must be a boyfriend.

It depends on your rotation size and how often you want to fucck. Keep conversation minimal.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope. Mixed signals. She is recreational use only until she demands and has proven girlfriend potential worth.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on your rotation size and how often you want to fucck. Keep conversation minimal.
This is true, and when you have a big rotation (5+ girls) you will be so busy you naturally don't have time for the chatting and nice ****. It's a bit exhausting spinning many plates as in my experience after 3-4 lays they are wanting all your time and pushing for a relationship.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is true, and when you have a big rotation (5+ girls) you will be so busy you naturally don't have time for the chatting and nice ****. It's a bit exhausting spinning many plates as in my experience after 3-4 lays they are wanting all your time and pushing for a relationship.
Good job man. Most of mine started asking after the first fvck. I’m like whoa there sweetheart. Calm down

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. Lay the good pipe. If you lay the good pipe, you're going to be able to do whatever you want. Women will make your life easier when you fucck them good and give them orgasms.
this is true

envydakid

Don Juan
Reaction score
When you say rotation of 5 girls; is this 5 girls you see at least once a week? Or what do you think defined being in rotation. Thanks king

envydakid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job man. Most of mine started asking after the first fvck. I’m like whoa there sweetheart. Calm down
Last week I went out with a girl first time. We were then having sex in the car and she told
me she loved me.

I ghosted her.

Glassguy

Reaction score
This is true. Add in work, hobbies, time out with friends.....you'll be high value just because your time is rare in a woman's eyes.

Every single current plate complains that I don't text often. Or call often. I'll literally respond to a text after hours and hours and they try to call me right after I respond. I decline their call.
I've learned to become very unavailable when running a rotation, but I'm also tuned in to them when with them physically.

You can be as passionate as you want when physically with a plate. When you leave, it's back to a busy life and hit them up to set up the next hangout.