how about we get rid of 90% of military expense?

P

perseverance

jammer said:
They fight and die with us because the british know the americans did the same for them.. thats why the british government is our ally today :)

oh no, the fact that 15 million americans served in europe and the pacific and that the US paid for the entire war had Nothing to do with the fact that the allies won. After all britain and the soviet union were doing so well on their own before the united states arrived to save their a$$es

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

So we should let iran have nuclear weapons, you're a genius!
The British do not fight and die alongside you, in fact it was the US who sent British forces into uncharted territory first i.e. Helmand Province and in 2009 decided to join them and eventually start replacing them under Obama’s troop surge. The US sent British forces into the Lion’s den. I implore you to read 3 Para by Patrick Bishop, and then you’ll see just why the US sent Britain in first. An ally? That’s laughable.

Britain would be foolish to think that the US cares about it. In fact I know that if it benefitted the US, the US would have no problem doing what it did to Iraq to Britain. The US only cares about itself and it is such a pompous nation state with a warped view of itself that it has become a mass symbol of hate amongst numerous nation states in the World.

Again you have such a distorted view of history; nobody will dare downplay the United States roll in World War I or World War II. However there seems to be a notion amongst American people that Britain and its Empire, France and the Soviet Union did absolutely nothing in World War II and it was the mighty USA who came over and did everything and saved the day.

No doubt you will dismiss the roles that Britain and Canada played in the D-Day Landings, of course Saving Private Ryan never really mentioned the British and Canadians on that day, so they mustn’t have been present, and they were all sat at home with their feet up listening to the Americans doing all of the work. No doubt the fall of Berlin was down to the Americans. The Soviets weren’t present at the fall of Berlin; it was American GI’s dressed as the Red Army that put the final nail in the coffin of Nazi Germany. How about the invasion of Manchuria? No doubt the Soviet Invasion played no part in the resignation of Hirohito! no that was all down to the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Why shouldn’t Iran have nuclear weaponry? What of Pakistan? It is a nation who knowingly sheltered Osama Bin Laden for around ten years and their Inter-services Intelligence Agency knowingly funds the Afghanistan Taliban and other militia operating in Afghanistan is allowed to have nuclear weapons. Israel one of the biggest terrorist nation states over the last sixty years has nuclear weaponry, so why can’t Iran have such weaponry? Iran hasn’t invaded anyone over the last ten years has it? It hasn’t walked into a foreign country, destroyed it completely and forced upon that nations people an ideology which preaches freedom and democracy.

You’ve done nothing but smear diarrhoea all over this discussion, I am not sure why? I think you should ask a family member to buy you history books so you can educate yourself.

I look forward to you response about how only American tanks rolled into Italy on 3rd of September 1943 and that was Britain and Canada merely stood at the side-lines cheering the tanks forward. Maybe you can tell me about how the Americans helped the French army in the battle of Verdun and the British in the Battle of the Somme in 1916 or the Battle of Cambrai in 1917?

Further still why don’t you tell me how the Americans forced the Austro-Hungarian Empire to surrender and call for an armistice during the Battle of Vittorio Vento in October 1918? Granted the US played a major role in the outcome of World War I and World War II, the way in which you Americans sit there and suggest that it was your nation and yours only that ‘won the wars’ is shockingly inaccurate.

Thankfully three of the highest ranking military figures of your Armed Forces on World War II were a lot more modest.

Here’s what General Douglas MacArthur, George C. Marshall and Dwight D. Eisenhower had to say about the Soviet effort.

"The scale and grandeur of the (Russian) effort mark it as the greatest military achievement in all history." - General Douglas MacArthur.

“The gallantry and aggressive fighting spirit of the Russian soldiers command the American army's admiration."- George C. Marshall, Chief of Staff U.S. Army.

"Marshall Zhukov.” – This was General Eisenhower's response to the question, what single person is most responsible for winning the Second World War.

jammer

Banned
Reaction score
perseverance said:
The British do not fight and die alongside you, in fact it was the US who sent British forces into uncharted territory first i.e. Helmand Province and in 2009 decided to join them and eventually start replacing them under Obama’s troop surge. The US sent British forces into the Lion’s den. I implore you to read 3 Para by Patrick Bishop, and then you’ll see just why the US sent Britain in first. An ally? That’s laughable.
You’re a very angry young man. I`m glad most Britons don`t agree with you, since the fact that Britain is an ally of the US and supports us in our combat missions is proof that everything you just said is wrong

perseverance said:
Britain would be foolish to think that the US cares about it. In fact I know that if it benefited the US, the US would have no problem doing what it did to Iraq to Britain. The US only cares about itself and it is such a pompous nation state with a warped view of itself that it has become a mass symbol of hate amongst numerous nation states in the World.
This is your opinion, the opinion of a demented freak who keeps spewing the word "diarrhea" over and over again as if he has some kind of mental problem.

perseverance said:
Again you have such a distorted view of history;
Ok, so according to you Britain hates us, yet they are our greatest allies
and hey send troops whenever we ask them to help out. It s VERY obvious that you are the one who doesnt understand history or the reality of whats going on in the world today.

perseverance said:
nobody will dare downplay the United States roll in World War I or World War II.
ok great, then we’re in agreement! the US played a pivotal role in winning WWI and WWII.

perseverance said:
However there seems to be a notion amongst American people that Britain and its Empire, France and the Soviet Union did absolutely nothing in World War II and it was the mighty USA who came over and did everything and saved the day.
Nobody said other countries didn’t play a role. What historians are saying is that the Allies would have lost if the US did not help them out.

perseverance said:
No doubt you will dismiss the roles that Britain and Canada played in the D-Day Landings, of course Saving Private Ryan never really mentioned the British and Canadians on that day, so they mustn’t have been present, and they were all sat at home with their feet up listening to the Americans doing all of the work. No doubt the fall of Berlin was down to the Americans.
Sure they did contribute a bit, but this only reinforces what i’m saying, which is that the US does most of the fighting while the brits and canadians tag along for the victory parade.

perseverance said:
The Soviets weren’t present at the fall of Berlin; it was American GI’s dressed as the Red Army that put the final nail in the coffin of Nazi Germany.
ok see this sentence is a great example of how retarded you are. Of course American GI’s weren’t everywhere. But the Soviets would not have beaten off the Germans without (a) the American bombing campaign which destroyed German industry, and (b) the American provision of 100,000 trucks and tanks to the Soviet war effort. Without this help, the Russians would be German slaves today, speaking only enough German that would allow them to understand traffic signs. And British women would have been getting fvcked in the a$$ over and over and over again by German field soldiers :)

perseverance said:
How about the invasion of Manchuria?

No doubt the Soviet Invasion played no part in the resignation of Hirohito! no that was all down to the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
haha yeah ok the 3 day russian invasion of a remote chinese province is what caused the japanese to surrender, and not the release of the DEVASTATING impact of a nuclear explosion and complete destruction of two major Japanese cities. What fvcking planet do you live on??

perseverance said:
Why shouldn’t Iran have nuclear weaponry? What of Pakistan? It is a nation who knowingly sheltered Osama Bin Laden for around ten years and their Inter-services Intelligence Agency knowingly funds the Afghanistan Taliban and other militia operating in Afghanistan is allowed to have nuclear weapons. Israel one of the biggest terrorist nation states over the last sixty years has nuclear weaponry, so why can’t Iran have such weaponry? Iran hasn’t invaded anyone over the last ten years has it? It hasn’t walked into a foreign country, destroyed it completely and forced upon that nations people an ideology which preaches freedom and democracy.
Iran shouldnt have nuclear weaponry because they’re an enemy of the US, and because they’re a volatile country that constantly threatens to attack Israel. The country is also a firm supporter of terrorist groups such as Hamas, and their possession of nuclear weapons could lead to this type of weaponry falling into the wrong hands. Nobody likes the fact that Pakistan developed nuclear weapons, but it couldn’t be stopped.

perseverance said:
You’ve done nothing but smear diarrhoea all over this discussion, I am not sure why? I think you should ask a family member to buy you history books so you can educate yourself.
You have done nothing but smear the word "diarrhea" over this discussion. Not only do you have a warped and incorrect view of history, but you should also develop some manners and civility.

perseverance said:
I look forward to you response about how only American tanks rolled into Italy on 3rd of September 1943 and that was Britain and Canada merely stood at the side-lines cheering the tanks forward.
Like I said, nobody is denying that these countries did not exist. They just would not have won the war without the Americans.

perseverance said:
Maybe you can tell me about how the Americans helped the French army in the battle of Verdun and the British in the Battle of the Somme in 1916 or the Battle of Cambrai in 1917?
Verdun is what destroyed the French Army. After that, a lot like the British, they turned into cowards because they were so afraid of fighting the Germans. After Verdun, the French mutinied en masse and refused to fight. The British joined them. After the exhausting battles of 1914-17, the French and British were totally exhausted and, like Germany, on the verge of collapse. Only the Americans showing up to fight with fresh troops, fresh equipment, and fresh money saved the allied war effort, especially after the Russian collapse on the Eastern Front.

perseverance said:
Further still why don’t you tell me how the Americans forced the Austro-Hungarian Empire to surrender and call for an armistice during the Battle of Vittorio Vento in October 1918?
hahaha because we all know the victory or success of the allies in World War I depended on the Italian victory at Vittorio Veneto! ahahahahaha you`re a moron!

perseverance said:
Granted the US played a major role in the outcome of World War I and World War II, the way in which you Americans sit there and suggest that it was your nation and yours only that ‘won the wars’ is shockingly inaccurate.
It’s very accurate actually. Only your demented sense of British pride prevents you from recognizing the fact that britain was destroyed during the two world wars, while the United States became a superpower.

perseverance said:
Thankfully three of the highest ranking military figures of your Armed Forces on World War II were a lot more modest.

Here’s what General Douglas MacArthur, George C. Marshall and Dwight D. Eisenhower had to say about the Soviet effort.

"The scale and grandeur of the (Russian) effort mark it as the greatest military achievement in all history." - General Douglas MacArthur.

“The gallantry and aggressive fighting spirit of the Russian soldiers command the American army's admiration."- George C. Marshall, Chief of Staff U.S. Army.

"Marshall Zhukov.” – This was General Eisenhower's response to the question, what single person is most responsible for winning the Second World War.
You’re too naive and stupid to understand this, but they were just being nice in the spirit of a common goal, destroying Germany. Every top American
general knew the real story behind the fall of Germany and Japan.

seagull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jammer, you are quite ignorant to think the US won the war on it's own. The US would not have won WWII without the UK or USSR either.

The UK was the last thing that stood between a German controlled Europe and Japanese controlled Asia hostile to an isolated US. US shipping and trade would have been exposed in the Atlantic without the Royal Navy. If the UK lost the Battle of Britain, then there would have been no invasion of Normandy or any way that the US could possibly defeat Germany.

If the USSR was eliminated from the war, then there would be no Eastern front and Germany would have all its resources to deploy against the West. All Germany's man power, weapons, industry directed against the West would again mean the opening of the Western front would be impossible. Without the USSR, Germany would not have been defeated.

Take out any of the "Big Three" and the Allies would never had the strength to achieve an unconditional surrender in WWII. At best, the US would have had to have made a negotiated or compromise peace. Of course, I wouldn't expect a septic tank to understand this.

P

perseverance

seagull said:
Jammer, you are quite ignorant to think the US won the war on it's own. The US would not have won WWII without the UK or USSR either.

The UK was the last thing that stood between a German controlled Europe and Japanese controlled Asia hostile to an isolated US. US shipping and trade would have been exposed in the Atlantic without the Royal Navy. If the UK lost the Battle of Britain, then there would have been no invasion of Normandy or any way that the US could possibly defeat Germany.

If the USSR was eliminated from the war, then there would be no Eastern front and Germany would have all its resources to deploy against the West. All Germany's man power, weapons, industry directed against the West would again mean the opening of the Western front would be impossible. Without the USSR, Germany would not have been defeated.

Take out any of the "Big Three" and the Allies would never had the strength to achieve an unconditional surrender in WWII. At best, the US would have had to have made a negotiated or compromise peace. Of course, I wouldn't expect a septic tank to understand this.
Amen.

jammer

Banned
Reaction score
seagull said:

Seagull, you are quite the ignorant piece of sh*t to think that the british and soviets would have won the war on their own. The British lost all their military equipment at Dunkirk, and the Soviets never would have gained victory at Stalingrad if it had not been for the US providing weapons to the (a) russians in the east to defeat germany and (b) the british in north africa to defeat rommel's forces and distract even more german manpower and armour away from the soviets.

Even with its allies knocked out, the Americans easily could have launched counterattacks against the Germans from North Africa, while continuing their bombing campaigns of German military and industrial sites. As for Japan, by 1943 US military production had outstripped that country by a hundred times. Once the economic power and military ferocity of the United States were put into super production, no country on earth stood a chance.

Not only all this, but the fact that the USA in 1945 was the only country that had ATOMIC WEAPONS proves that it would have laid waste to any country that fvcked with it at that time.

Perseverance and Seagull, you guys are idiots and retards. In honour of the thousands of british who died for american freedom and the thousands of americans who died for british freedom, i almost feel bad even discussing this topic. But your ignorance of the facts and your abundance of stupidity needs to be revealed.

The United States pretty much single handedly won WW2, by 1944 its economic output was vastly superior to both the axis nations and all the other allied nations put together.

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
without the LAND of england to serve as a launchpad, the US would have had to use Nukes to defeat germany (in time, before Germany had all of Europe, most of AFrica, etc. the russians did a helluva lot, cold war "historians' have deliberately hidden that fact. Brit general Montgomery was a chicken****, foot dragging *******.

jammer

Banned
Reaction score
goundra said:
without the LAND of england to serve as a launchpad, the US would have had to use Nukes to defeat germany (in time, before Germany had all of Europe, most of AFrica, etc. the russians did a helluva lot, cold war "historians' have deliberately hidden that fact. Brit general Montgomery was a chicken****, foot dragging *******.
the U.S. would NOT HAVE HAD A PROBLEM AT ALL finding islands from which to launch nuclear attacks against Germany, Japan, Russia, England or whatever other sh*tty country fvcked with it in 1945.

goundra, seagull, and perseverance, and paiplusroyalflush, you guys are MENTALLY RETARDED and have no idea at all about the political and historical landscape of the 20th century.

You guys are all a bunch of fvcking anti-american communists and i would have NO PROBLEM WHATSOEVER shooting each and every one of you in the head just like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ch223f-1d84

Machina29

Don Juan
Reaction score
With all of the WW2 talk, this thread as become stupid. It clearly took all of the Allies to defeat Germany. Stating anything contrary to this makes one look stupid and insults the men who died in that war.

Jammer, you're a simple minded fool. You throw around words like anti-American and communist just because they don't believe in the propaganda that you do. When you have to resort to those types of words, it just shows that your positions lack merit. Sadly, the tactics you use to state your positions are used far too often today, particularly on Fox News and MSNBC. It's not patriotic to go along with every BS lie the government tells you. In fact, that makes one a fool. It's laughable that you accuse Iran of using anti-American propaganda (which they do) while at the same time being oblivious that you are falling for anti-Iranian propaganda here in the US.

You accuse others of having no idea about the world when you are completely clueless about the BS our country and Britain have done to Iran in the past. You actually said that we have not wronged them, despite the fact that we killed their leader for the sake of giving what is now BP access to their oil fields.

You remind me of my neo-con father who thinks America can do no wrong, and that anything we do to other countries is okay because it furthers our interest in the world. Would you be cool with China setting up bases in Canada and Mexico and having ships near our coasts to protect their interests? If not, why do you support the US doing it?

So you would shoot people for simply disagreeing with you? And you call them anti-American? Killing people because of their opinions is about as anti-American as it gets. You are clearly lost and incapable of objective critical thinking where foreign affairs are concerned.

jammer

Banned
Reaction score
Machina29 said:
With all of the WW2 talk, this thread as become stupid.
With all the WW2 talk, this thread actually became interesting. If you don't like it, then get the fvck out.

Machina29 said:
It clearly took all of the Allies to defeat Germany. Stating anything contrary to this makes one look stupid and insults the men who died in that war.
You obviously didn't read anything I wrote about the U.S. being the only country that possessed NUCLEAR WEAPONS. Obviously you have a bias, so shut the fvck up, and go back to svcking d1ck which is what you do best

Machina29 said:
Jammer, you're a simple minded fool. You throw around words like anti-American and communist just because they don't believe in the propaganda that you do. When you have to resort to those types of words, it just shows that your positions lack merit. Sadly, the tactics you use to state your positions are used far too often today, particularly on Fox News and MSNBC. It's not patriotic to go along with every BS lie the government tells you. In fact, that makes one a fool. It's laughable that you accuse Iran of using anti-American propaganda (which they do) while at the same time being oblivious that you are falling for anti-Iranian propaganda here in the US.
And you're a c0ck-sucking communist phaggot. While I'd shoot the others in the head, I'd prefer to slice your throat like a rabbit. You ever cut a rabbit's neck? The blade slices through the meat like butter :)

Machina29 said:
You accuse others of having no idea about the world when you are completely clueless about the BS our country and Britain have done to Iran in the past. You actually said that we have not wronged them, despite the fact that we killed their leader for the sake of giving what is now BP access to their oil fields.
Don't let the freedom-loving talk fool you - some Americans (like me) can be the craziest, most stone-cold, hardcore motherfvckers you'll ever meet. We have done nothing but help the Iranian nation build its infrastructure, education system, health care, only for them to thank us by acting like a bunch of barbarians. But that's ok, I recognize it's only the government that's like that and not the people. The people are desperately trying to get rid of their sick government, and America will do what it can to help.

Machina29 said:
You remind me of my neo-con father who thinks America can do no wrong, and that anything we do to other countries is okay because it furthers our interest in the world. Would you be cool with China setting up bases in Canada and Mexico and having ships near our coasts to protect their interests? If not, why do you support the US doing it?
Your father sounds like a very wise man so please personally give him my respects. As for China, don't you think they'd do that if they could?? What do you think they're trying to do now??

Machina29 said:
So you would shoot people for simply disagreeing with you? And you call them anti-American? Killing people because of their opinions is about as anti-American as it gets. You are clearly lost and incapable of objective critical thinking where foreign affairs are concerned.
Would I shoot people for disagreeing with me? No of course not, I welcome open debate. But would I shoot anti-American communist pigs who support genocidal dictatorships? I sure would, then I'd use the blood from their intestines to oil my tank treads :)

I am clearly the only person here who truly understands what's going on in the world today, and in the last hundred years. The only problem for you guys is, you don't like it.

Truth hurts, but you'll have to face it sooner or later ;)

P

perseverance

PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Jammer I an with you brother 100% in your war against the eurotrash re:ww2 I just think the Cultural Marxist(TM) may have got to you re: 21st century foreign policy keep fighting brother like Patton said we were fighting the wrong enemy the whole time
Jesus yet more verbal diarrhea.

jammer

Banned
Reaction score
^^ royal, this is a great example of eurotrash and the sh*t that comes out of their mouths

Too bad america saved his country's a$$, giving him the chance to spew anti-american views on an AMERICAN internet forum.

Idiot.

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
what really SHOULD have been done, 65 years ago, was nuke a few Russian cities and army masses, in the 3 years BEFORE they stole the nuke info from us. then, never have been a commie china, nam, cuba, nicuraugua, etc, etc, etc. We should have just TAKEN all of the Middle East oil. What would a bunch of goat herds have profited from it, anyway? to this day, the average guy gets little or nothing from it.

jammer

Banned
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
keep fighting brother like Patton said we were fighting the wrong enemy the whole time
goundra, royal said it best here when he said we were fighting the wrong enemy the entire time.. and even now the fvcking russians are giving us problems un-fvcking-believable

Machina29

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jammer
You obviously didn't read anything I wrote about the U.S. being the only country that possessed NUCLEAR WEAPONS. Obviously you have a bias, so shut the fvck up, and go back to svcking d1ck which is what you do best
I do have a bias. It's called being objective, you should try it. With you **** sucking comments, your statements lose any credibility. You're 30, yet you present yourself like a 13 year old. Grow up.

And you're a c0ck-sucking communist phaggot. While I'd shoot the others in the head, I'd prefer to slice your throat like a rabbit. You ever cut a rabbit's neck? The blade slices through the meat like butter
I actually believe in Free Markets, limited government (not the neocon version of policing the world), and low taxes. That is the exact opposite of a communist. Again, your childish insults make you look like a 13 year old.

Don't let the freedom-loving talk fool you - some Americans (like me) can be the craziest, most stone-cold, hardcore motherfvckers you'll ever meet. We have done nothing but help the Iranian nation build its infrastructure, education system, health care, only for them to thank us by acting like a bunch of barbarians. But that's ok, I recognize it's only the government that's like that and not the people. The people are desperately trying to get rid of their sick government, and America will do what it can to help.
Done nothing but help them. Please give some sources for that statement. I'll ask again, you don't think killing their leader and installing a dictator who will allow BP oil back in the country to take their oil as doing a bad thing to them? You are so ate up with bias and propaganda that I almost feel sad for you. You are truly lost.

Your father sounds like a very wise man so please personally give him my respects. As for China, don't you think they'd do that if they could?? What do you think they're trying to do now??
China has learned from the mistakes of the US. While the US is getting into debt trying to bomb and bribe everyone into submission, China is investing in those countries. China is using their manufacturing capabilities to spread their influence, not bombs and threats.

Would I shoot people for disagreeing with me? No of course not, I welcome open debate. But would I shoot anti-American communist pigs who support genocidal dictatorships? I sure would, then I'd use the blood from their intestines to oil my tank treads
You welcome open debate, yet you have to call anyone who does't agree with you a phaggot communist anti-american pig. Which genocidal dictators am I supporting? The ones the great US put in place? I thought the US does no wrong while furthering their interests?

I am clearly the only person here who truly understands what's going on in the world today, and in the last hundred years. The only problem for you guys is, you don't like it.
You lack objectivity. You need to remove the red white and blue penis from you mouth before it spews more propaganda down your throat. The sad thing about a guy like you is that you think you know it all. Your mind is totally closed off to anything that goes against what you already think. I used to be like you when I was in the military at age 18. You have to grow some day and realize that America's policies have consequences.

Truth hurts, but you'll have to face it sooner or later
It does hurt. The US is broke. We are losing our influence in the world. More soldiers are committing suicide than dying in combat. People like you need to face the facts that our days of policing the world are coming to and end whether you like it or not.

jammer

Banned
Reaction score
Machina29 said:
I do have a bias. It's called being objective, you should try it. With you **** sucking comments, your statements lose any credibility. You're 30, yet you present yourself like a 13 year old. Grow up.
being objective is actually the opposite of having a bias you idiot.

As for growing up, you and your anti-American friends are the ones who started using words here such as diarrhea. You present yourself as a c0ck-sucking phaggot, and its my right to point this out on an internet forum.

Machina29 said:
Again, your childish insults make you look like a 13 year old.
Again, your mouth is so full of c0ck i can barely make out what youre saying.

Machina29 said:
Done nothing but help them. Please give some sources for that statement. I'll ask again, you don't think killing their leader and installing a dictator who will allow BP oil back in the country to take their oil as doing a bad thing to them? You are so ate up with bias and propaganda that I almost feel sad for you. You are truly lost.
Here you go, you piece of sh*t:

George W. Bush, the guy who gets killed in the press by communist phaggots such as yourself for wanting to bomb the world, initiated a $15 billion global anti-HIV initiative, with the focus of eradicating AIDS in Africa:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/05/washington/05aids.html?_r=3&oref=slogin&oref=slogin&

I dont see the Chinese doing this, you scumbag. All I see them doing is profiting off the exploitation that goes on in developing countries. Oh yeah, and the Chinese also make great money off of selling arms to genocidal dictators.

What a contribution to the global community!

Machina29 said:
China has learned from the mistakes of the US. While the US is getting into debt trying to bomb and bribe everyone into submission, China is investing in those countries. China is using their manufacturing capabilities to spread their influence, not bombs and threats.
Oh im sure theyre learning very well! All the more reason for the US to protect its global interests!

Machina29 said:
You welcome open debate, yet you have to call anyone who does't agree with you a phaggot communist anti-american pig. Which genocidal dictators am I supporting? The ones the great US put in place? I thought the US does no wrong while furthering their interests?
Like I said, it was your side that started it with the immature comments, Im only fighting back in like kind. So how does it feel to get a taste of your own medicine you jerk off?

Machina29 said:
You lack objectivity. You need to remove the red white and blue penis from you mouth before it spews more propaganda down your throat. The sad thing about a guy like you is that you think you know it all. Your mind is totally closed off to anything that goes against what you already think. I used to be like you when I was in the military at age 18. You have to grow some day and realize that America's policies have consequences.
Who cares that I lack objectivity? You need to remove the communist yellow c0ck from your mouth and realize whats REALLY going on in the world.
Does it hurt you that im not a wishy washy phaggot like you, who constantly has to change his mind every day?

In the defense of global freedom, you have to be a fanatic. The problem is, guys like me end up fighting and dying for the rights of communist loving pieces of sh*t like you.

Machina29 said:
It does hurt. The US is broke. We are losing our influence in the world. More soldiers are committing suicide than dying in combat. People like you need to face the facts that our days of policing the world are coming to and end whether you like it or not.
Are you mentally retarded? Never before in history has America had such a strong influence in the world! You are an idiot, and you obviously have NO IDEA WHAT THE FVCK IS GOING ON IN THE WORLD TODAY.

You are living in a fantasy world in which China is good and America is bad.

You are nothing but a communist d1ck loving phaggot.

P

perseverance

jammer said:
^^ royal, this is a great example of eurotrash and the sh*t that comes out of their mouths

Too bad america saved his country's a$$, giving him the chance to spew anti-american views on an AMERICAN internet forum.

Idiot.
Anti-American? Behave yourself. I don't care enough about the US to be pro or anti. :up:

jammer

Banned
Reaction score
perseverance said:
Anti-American? Behave yourself. I don't care enough about the US to be pro or anti. :up:
heh you don't care, yet you're participating in this thread and making all kinds of anti-american statements.

Actions speak louder than words you idiot.

You're like a fvcked up chick, you say one thing and do another, and the whole time everyone's laughing at you for being such an obvious liar haha

P

perseverance

jammer said:
heh you don't care, yet you're participating in this thread and making all kinds of anti-american statements.

Actions speak louder than words you idiot.

You're like a fvcked up chick, you say one thing and do another, and the whole time everyone's laughing at you for being such an obvious liar haha
Where have I said anything that is remotely anti-American?

Correcting you on your poor understanding of history doesn't make me anti-American does it?

If you had actually paid attention in your history classes then you would be much more enlightened on the subject matter of the US's role in WWI and WWII.

jammer

Banned
Reaction score
perseverance said:
sure, just to show you what an uneducated two faced d1ck stuffed homo liar you are, here you go:

perseverance said:
Your flag has been burned on our streets nearly as much as on the streets of Baghdad
perseverance said:
The US only cares about itself and it is such a pompous nation state with a warped view of itself that it has become a mass symbol of hate amongst numerous nation states in the World
perseverance said:
The United States as a superpower is finished
perseverance said:
Maybe if you stopped invading countries, arming small bands of militia, spreading your vision of 'freedom and democracy', nations wouldn't have such hostility towards you
^^ btw most countries support us, how does that make you feel you homo?? the only countries and people that don't support us are phaggot d1ck sucking communist homos like you

perseverance said:
Correcting you on your poor understanding of history doesn't make me anti-American does it?
hahaha yeah i've seen just how incredibly bad your "knowledge of history" is. We should have just let you get raped by the Germans when we had a chance.

Like most British, you are obviously a homosexual who has been too busy getting c0ck stuffed up his a$$ to notice that I totally destroyed you in this history debate. Your knowledge of history is disgusting, though totally expected considering you're a European with a substandard educational system.

I revealed just how stupid and ridiculous each of your comments were regarding history and politics. One of your statements included how important the Italian victory over the Austro-Hungarians at Vittorio Veneto was.. HAHAHA this just proves what an overwhelming IDIOT you are!!

And for your information, the US does not gain anything by keeping bases in Europe except to protects its friends there, as well as the interests of both the US and its allies in the mideast. You may not know it due to your extremely low level of intelligence, but Europe needs oil just as much as the United States.

perseverance said:
If you had actually paid attention in your history classes then you would be much more enlightened on the subject matter of the US's role in WWI and WWII.
The US saved Europe in both world wars, this is common knowledge you english homo. Everyone knows this. At the end of WW2, the US could have turned every country in the world into a vast desert because it was the only country that had atomic weapons.

We should have stood by and just let the germans rape your fvcking pathetic country when they had a chance. It's like royal said, americans were fighting the wrong enemy.

seagull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
perseverance said:

Jammer is correct. His understanding of history puts him up there with Herodotus and other great historians through the ages with his key analysis of the events of our time. His thoughtful and compelling arguments show his clear intellectual weight behind his assessment of all the events of WWI and WWII.

America was solely responsible for winning two World Wars. This is mainly because of its superior educational system that produces talent like Jammer. When World War III occurs between the US and China, as long as such bright and clever people like Jammer are around, you can rest assured the rest of the world will all be a safe place. Let's all thank Jammer for making such a wonderful contribution to this thread.