“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

how a fat chic picked me up

Kong

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 11, 2003
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
Il
First of all im dating a very pretty girl, who happened to be away this weekend and i had no intention of hooking up with anybody.

Im probably an average looking guy, not especially attractive but not ugly and in decent shape http://www.thedilly.com/view.user.profile.wtd?id=298772 (some pics). I had never done a fat or ugly chic before in my life.

Well my sister had a party saterday and a bunch of her friends from work came over. I had a few friends over too and we were having an ok time. All my sisters friends were hideous and I ended up in a different part of the house getting really drunk with my friends. Well everyone decided to go to the club and my sister and her friends were all dancing together. I decided id dance for a few minutes and the next thing i know im sandwiched in between 2 whales. I was like ok i wont be mean, and i just let them grind on me. I left the dance floor and they dragged me back on like 5 times and i was like whatever. Well we were leaving for after hours at my place and they dragged me away from my friends begging me to ride with them. Again I was thinking im not going to be rude to my sisters frinds i can just sit there. Well the car is dark and the fat girl in the back is rubbing her hand on my knee. Im thinking i cant see her, it doesnt feel bad, no need to be rude. next thing i know shes rubbing a lot higher if u know what i meen and im thinking, damn this feels REAL good. Fifteen minutes later im doing her in my pool. Twenty minutes after that i feel like pukeing thinking, what/how/why/NOOOO

Now im thinking I bet thats how a few of the pretty, drunk girls that have slept with me have felt lol.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
I want to seriously b1tchslap you for that attitudeproblem. Fvck that ****, you are not average, you are masculine and handsom. Get that confidence up and you'll have HOT girls flocking to you instead.
 

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2003
Messages
519
Reaction score
28
Age
42
Location
Texas, USA
It's post like these....that keep me from ever posting on this board....:rolleyes:

OK, what use was this thread, hm?

And why do all guys think that unless a girl is a size 4 or less then she's just ugly? *sigh*
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
He didn't say "greater than size 4," he said "whale", which implies grotesquely obese.

I've almost fooled around with some girls who've had more flesh than I'd like to admit (and I kinda like "thick" girls), but I don't think I've ever hooked up with a "whale."

You know what...in that case, FCUK it, declining politely is not insulting your sister's friends. You should've never gotten in the car, that was your mistake.

Once you were in there, between the liquor and this Big Mac stroking you up, you just did what your balls told you to do. :p Next time, don't get in the car.

Don't be embarassed, you learned a lesson tonight. But next time, get some self-esteem and learn when to say "NO".
 

cyrano

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2003
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Location
UK
It's post like these....that keep me from ever posting on this board....

Erm... so must have been your evil twin who wrote the other 198 posts then?


And why do all guys think that unless a girl is a size 4 or less then she's just ugly? *sigh*
Not strictly true- a sweeping generalisation of the highest order.

The guy was just recounting a story- no different to another 100 posts on this board. If you wish to start a moral crusade, find someone deserving of your scorn.

Give the guy a break.

Cyrano
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2003
Messages
519
Reaction score
28
Age
42
Location
Texas, USA
Well, for one, I haven't posted on this forum a great deal lately until today.

And as far as that sweeping generalization goes.....you're right, it was - my bad. I almost never make those, btw. I'm just tired I guess.

And if the girl was a whale, I understand, lol. I don't think I'd do a whale either, just like I wouldn't do a stick.
 
Top