How 2 ...?

Hamer

Reaction score
Here is my story .. I am living in Europe, I knew this girl since two years, specially in the past two monthes we becom more close ... often we go out to a night movie, we are jogging together etc ... when we started our friendship she told me that she has a boy friend. My problem is ..she is giving me often a double sign ...I am very comfused, on one side I think that is only in friendly way ..on the other side it seems she wants more than friendship. Last Thrusday we've been in movie ..she choosed a sit which is sofa for two ppls that sit is specially for lovers, it is not becoz the hall is full, there are a lot of free sits.
My question is, what should I do...? shall i keep the situation like that in afriendship way... not to interfere in her relationship...or allow her for more..??
Sorry about my english
I'll take any suggestions

Thanx in advance

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you are on the border of blowing it. forget that friendship cr@p. first chance you see an opening to kiss her, do it.

Horse Whisperer

Don Juan
Reaction score
The hard thing is you have known her for 2 years. You might be in the friend zone already. Time for decisive action my friend!

You need to be more sexual with her and quick. Next time you go out, tell her she looks sexy, is making you feel hot etc. Do it in a jokey kind of manner but she must know you are seriously into her.

This may sound slightly extreme, but I reckon that's the only way you can take it onto another level and begin to take this where you want it to go.

Hamer

Reaction score
Thanx guys,

Toocoldulrick and Penkitten ur idea is helping me to take me out from friendly zone .....as Horse Whisperer mentioned the hardest thing is my two years friendship....here I want to tell u one thing...when i met this girl we were in a kind of course ...often we hang out together ... on the 3rd or 4th day i told her that i have an interest on her...she told me that she have a boyfriend. Since then we just keep in touch by any means...sms, tel, etc...but in the last 2 monthes she act different ... that is why I came here to ask how to deal ...
Once I had a kind of strange respond from on doc women which is 5 or 6 years older than me..... seems she was intersted while we talk .... when I asked her out.... her responds was nothing...no okey or didnt say no ...:confused: if this happen again ..i'll be speachless....:(