"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

how 2 get the girl at work

iluvfemales

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 19, 2004
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Location
Long Island
There's this cute girl who works at the same supermarket as me) I've been there about 2 months). Now the problem is she works as a bagger while im on the other side of the store working deli. I've flirted with other girls who work with her, but only because i caught them on a smoking break. I hoped that maybe this would get the word out about me to this girl (and others ;) ). So my question is how do i find time to talk with this girl when i never find her on a break and when shes always busy up front?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

516

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2003
Messages
130
Reaction score
0
Just try to talk to her once, a quick little friendly convo. Then try to get her #.
 

iluvfemales

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 19, 2004
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Location
Long Island
the problems not what to say, its how to get a cahnce to. I cant stike up a convo when shes working cause she's busy and i cant catch her while im working cause im busy.
 

khanboy

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2003
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
Why do new guys always have the inclination to **** where they eat?
 

iluvfemales

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 19, 2004
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Location
Long Island
first off I'm not new, I just made a new name because i couldnt get on my old one. Second, im in the process of changing jobs so i would like to get this girl before i leave
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top