Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Houston, we have a sex problem. Well, not really.

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
hitting the same hole 3x a day gets very old, within a very few months,much less years. If you want the marriage to last, make it 3x a week, at most.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Victory Unlimited said:
Yo 5String,

If you had to pick a problem to have, then the one that you’re experiencing right now is the one that most guys would pick. :up: But seriously, I know that sometimes extended sex sessions can actually get monotonous as well as tiring.

However, beyond setting boundaries (which may be hard to do this late in the game), here are some more ideas you can try:
  • “Fake” a non-emasculating, temporary illness for a few days like the flu, severe sinus headache, etc. If you’re a good enough actor, she might leave you alone for a day or two until you start feeling better. The trick here is to pick an illness that'll bring out her nurturing side WITHOUT her thinking SOMEHOW less of you for some strange reason (which is usually a tricky proposition, so be careful).
  • Take a half-day or a full day off without telling her----and get you some sleep either at home or at somebody else’s.
  • Go on the “Sex Offensive” by attacking her early------like as SOON as you walk through the door. Maybe if you have your marathon sex romp earlier, she might let you sleep later on that evening.
  • Make her start playing the “quickie game”------to see how fast you can satisfy her. Maybe she will start actually preferring quickies a few times a week rather than the long stroke over the long haul ALL THE TIME. ;)
  • If she’s into things other than regular sex, maybe you can pleasure her by doing things “to” her rather than you ALWAYS having to take such an active, strenuous physical part in the activities.
Right now, that’s all I got, bro’. Other than recommending you start drinking coffee and taking No-Dose 24 hours a day. :rockon:

V.U.
Victory

Pretty good stuff. Think I'm going to go on the "sex offensive" bigtime and see what happens. She has her needs, they just need to be met more on my terms.

Thanks. Good advice.

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry 5strings, I'm willing to to take on some of that action so you can get some sleep and be a productive American. Just PM the address and book a plane ticket:D