Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Houston, we have a sex problem. Well, not really.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys

I need some advise here. It's a good "problem" to have but I need to manage it somehow without fvcking up a good thing.

I have a high pressure job and need my sleep to remain effective at work. Thing is, my wife has a really high sex drive. I keep up and you'd all be proud but here is the deal. Fri night I get a really nice BJ. Sat night just tear it up a couple times. Here is where the problem lies. Last night (Sunday), I go to bed at about 10. Wife stays up till about 12 watching some lame a$$ chick flick, wakes me up and wants to fvck. I do. Lots of spanking, some hair pulling, doggy, blah blah. This goes on for and hour or so. Then, she wakes me up at 3:AM and I find myself getting another BJ. So I roll her over get give it to her bigtime.

I am so fvckin tired today I can hardly keep my eyes open.

You guys might say WTF is 5strings problem here? This is good stuff!

This is the issue. How do I manage this without turning her down so I can get some freekin sleep? What am I gonna do? Ask her to make an appointment to fvck her at a particular time? This happens at least once or twice a week so it really is a problem for me.

This is not a troll thread. You fellas know me. Just looking for some suggestions on how to handle getting some sleep and the pvssy without offending her.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
is this a recent thing? how long have you been married?

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
betheman said:
is this a recent thing? how long have you been married?
No brother. This has been going on since we were married. That was four years ago. I'm really not kidding about this. I'm gonna take a half day off today, go home and sleep.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
5string said:
No brother. This has been going on since we were married. That was four years ago. I'm really not kidding about this. I'm gonna take a half day off today, go home and sleep.

fcuck!
you need to find a way to let her know its affecting your work and thats what puts bread on the table!
thing is as I remember she is BPD? if so that might sound like extreme rejection to her do its a bit of a double edged sword.
thing with BPD women is their sex drive, it can be part of her need for validation and worth, rather than just outright sexual need. its a tricky issue to broach but you have to let her know

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
betheman said:
fcuck!
you need to find a way to let her know its affecting your work and thats what puts bread on the table!
thing is as I remember she is BPD? if so that might sound like extreme rejection to her do its a bit of a double edged sword.
thing with BPD women is their sex drive, it can be part of her need for validation and worth, rather than just outright sexual need. its a tricky issue to broach but you have to let her know
Good point and hear what you are saying. Yes, she is borderline. Typically they will have a high sex drive. Either from a physical standpoint which I believe is the case here or as you say, validation and worth.

I can still get after it bigtime like you younger bucks. Just need some sleep without turning down the pvssy when it's handed to me. :nervous:

It's a "snatch" 22

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why I say nymphos make the best wives, if you can overlook the past history, or at least make it a situation where you can avoid it. They simply cannot pull away the power of the pvssy on you and manipulate accordingly, because it's THEM that want it, not the guy. I'm not saying that you should give up gaming them, I'm simply saying that it's easier this way. Path of least resistance.

As to your current predicament, not sure the answer to that. For some reason the world considers it not masculine if a dude isn't ALWAYS primed and ready for sex. I usually try to covertly send the message.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You realize this is all about her being borderline, right? When she loves someone, it is a fanatical love.

It's yet another way that women are like cars - the ones that are the most fun also take the most effort to maintain.

twentee

Banned
Reaction score
THE FOUR HOUR BODY, by Tim Ferris,, at your local library. there's a chapter dealing with 'effortlessly becoming uberman', and another with getting the best/most restful sleep, right when you need it, in the shortest possible time. There's also a chapter about giving her 15 minute orgams (manually) to wear her ass out. :) Read it, you need that info. The methods are low-cost and low tech. An icebath helps you fall asleep. certain minerals help, too. the "go-lite" helps, and programmed sleep,for a few hours at a time, several times a day, can keep you performing miracles. Edison did this sort of thing.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that's a line i just don't feel comfortable crossing talking to strangers about my wife. I mean, i will speak in generalities but i'm not going to tell a stranger hwo my wife blew me and did this and did that the other night

with that said, this is an issue i've had a few times. when i was single it was a bigger deal beucase most of the girls i was sleeping with were well.. stupid. lol and didn't understand everything isn't always about them. it would get to the point where ****ing them was more efficent than not ****ing them beucase if you didnt' **** them you had to stay up and explain to them how there is nothing wrong with them and how you arent' ****ign other girls (lie) and how you still find her attractive. **** if i'm going to do all that i might as well get some.

that's why it's important to pick a good wife. my wife gets it. more so than that, my wife knows me to the point where she can tell if a no means "try harder this can be put off under the right circumstances" or "no, GFTO" . and for me it's beucase im' still working at night when she wants it, so it's like look babe you like sitting at home and not working? you like your bed and your ipad and your yoga class and your endless collection of shoes, then GFTO lol. it's just that simple. you don't have to like to to respect it.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
that's a line i just don't feel comfortable crossing talking to strangers about my wife. I mean, i will speak in generalities but i'm not going to tell a stranger hwo my wife blew me and did this and did that the other night

with that said, this is an issue i've had a few times. when i was single it was a bigger deal beucase most of the girls i was sleeping with were well.. stupid. lol and didn't understand everything isn't always about them. it would get to the point where ****ing them was more efficent than not ****ing them beucase if you didnt' **** them you had to stay up and explain to them how there is nothing wrong with them and how you arent' ****ign other girls (lie) and how you still find her attractive. **** if i'm going to do all that i might as well get some.

that's why it's important to pick a good wife. my wife gets it. more so than that, my wife knows me to the point where she can tell if a no means "try harder this can be put off under the right circumstances" or "no, GFTO" . and for me it's beucase im' still working at night when she wants it, so it's like look babe you like sitting at home and not working? you like your bed and your ipad and your yoga class and your endless collection of shoes, then GFTO lol. it's just that simple. you don't have to like to to respect it.
backbreaker

I'm gonna call BS on you here. You have said many things about your wife to us "strangers" on this forum. You do however have a valid point. Just don't be the pot that calls the kettle black. And with all due respect, your post makes about as much sense as a nickel.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
backbreaker

I'm gonna call BS on you here. You have said many things about your wife to us "strangers" on this forum. You do however have a valid point. Just don't be the pot that calls the kettle black. And with all due respect, your post makes about as much sense as a nickel.
i post specific thigns in regards to maybe thigns she does or quircks she has or her personality but i don't talk about her sexual perferences or what we like to do in the bedroom that **** is off limits. about as far as i will go is "we have a lot of sex" but i don't talk about the actual sex that's just not right. you can't show me one post where i do that beucase i dont' and i know I don't beucase it's a moral thing with me. That's a line i just don't cross.

also i don't understand how my post doesn't "make sense" just tell the woman to ****ing stop lol i got work to do. that's not confusing. Men don't let their lives be run by sex or their wife's sexual appetite.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
i post specific thigns in regards to maybe thigns she does or quircks she has or her personality but i don't talk about her sexual perferences or what we like to do in the bedroom that **** is off limits. about as far as i will go is "we have a lot of sex" but i don't talk about the actual sex that's just not right. you can't show me one post where i do that beucase i dont' and i know I don't beucase it's a moral thing with me. That's a line i just don't cross.

also i don't understand how my post doesn't "make sense" just tell the woman to ****ing stop lol i got work to do. that's not confusing. Men don't let their lives be run by sex or their wife's sexual appetite.
backbreaker

I'm not gonna pull up your posts to prove a point. Just know that I appreciate what you are saying, and you are correct relative to the point you have made.

Just know that if you were single, I'd date you! :p

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm having the exact opposite problem, lol my son is at the "come sleep in mommy's bed" age. this little knucklehead is messing up daddy's game. I don't want to be one of those dudes that tells his son to **** off so his dad can get some and i don't even think she would let me even if i wanted to. so somehow i have to come up with a unique way to get him to want to sleep in his bed without it looking like i'm making him.

i don't have to get it every night but this dude like has the perfect **** my dad's sex life up timing it's almost uncanny how he can run in the room like he's batman about to save Gotham city lol at the just right time.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hear ya BB. Dealt with that in my first marriage with two stepkids which makes it even more weird. There was never anything I could really do about it other than let them grow out of it to the point where you do actually say no.

And an update. I did take half a day off and slept till 4:pM yesterday. Wife was in bed when I got home and she slept till about 5:pM. Then I went back to bed at about 8:pM and I'm still tired today. Must be an age thing as I'm an old coot and find it hard to stay on for the full 8 seconds.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5string- I've dealt with the same thing from my girl and I'm at the age where I need my required sleep like never before.

I basically had to explain to mine that if I don't get enough sleep I don't feel good, have horrible workouts, and struggle at work. She understands.

You have to lay down a few "boundaries". She's overstepping those boundaries right now although its not intentional. You need to make sure she knows what they are. Explain to her its nothing personal and it doesn't mean you don't want to.

Women are like little girls. You first have to define the boundaries and expectations and when they overstep them give them a spanking and explain why. Eventually they get it figured out. Most are naturally pleasers anyways.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo 5String,

If you had to pick a problem to have, then the one that you’re experiencing right now is the one that most guys would pick. :up: But seriously, I know that sometimes extended sex sessions can actually get monotonous as well as tiring.

However, beyond setting boundaries (which may be hard to do this late in the game), here are some more ideas you can try:
  • “Fake” a non-emasculating, temporary illness for a few days like the flu, severe sinus headache, etc. If you’re a good enough actor, she might leave you alone for a day or two until you start feeling better. The trick here is to pick an illness that'll bring out her nurturing side WITHOUT her thinking SOMEHOW less of you for some strange reason (which is usually a tricky proposition, so be careful).
  • Take a half-day or a full day off without telling her----and get you some sleep either at home or at somebody else’s.
  • Go on the “Sex Offensive” by attacking her early------like as SOON as you walk through the door. Maybe if you have your marathon sex romp earlier, she might let you sleep later on that evening.
  • Make her start playing the “quickie game”------to see how fast you can satisfy her. Maybe she will start actually preferring quickies a few times a week rather than the long stroke over the long haul ALL THE TIME. ;)
  • If she’s into things other than regular sex, maybe you can pleasure her by doing things “to” her rather than you ALWAYS having to take such an active, strenuous physical part in the activities.
Right now, that’s all I got, bro’. Other than recommending you start drinking coffee and taking No-Dose 24 hours a day. :rockon:

V.U.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
backbreaker

I'm not gonna pull up your posts to prove a point. Just know that I appreciate what you are saying, and you are correct relative to the point you have made.

Just know that if you were single, I'd date you! :p

Pretty sure I have seen BB describing getting a hummer from his wife.... so yes that post was BS.

Anyway, I work late hours now so I have an excuse for not tagging my wife every night. She usually goes to bed first because she works mornings and I work nights.

If I didn't have to work I would tag her 3 times a day.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Malice said:
Pretty sure I have seen BB describing getting a hummer from his wife.... so yes that post was BS.

Anyway, I work late hours now so I have an excuse for not tagging my wife every night. She usually goes to bed first because she works mornings and I work nights.

If I didn't have to work I would tag her 3 times a day.
i might have posts about getting a BJ but not from my wife and if so it was very very very early in our relatiosnhip not in the last 3 or so years