Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hottie I met Sat. night during our convo. says to me, "So, you wanna f*ck me"? Read.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
I was cold-approached by a hot "trendy" brunette Sat. night in a club. FINALLY, in a while. Chix are so funny when they cold-approach. It was the second time I've been cold-approached with: "Why aren't you dancing?" I told her, "Cause the music sux". She's like, "What do you think you're superior?". I'm like, "I AM superior". So, we bullsh*t a little, then I'm like, "Go ahead, show me what you got, dance". So she starts dancing by herself(real f*ckin' sexy too, I mean this b*tch was incredible). So jokingly, I point my finger at her while she's strutting her stuff, and start laughing, hahaha, and she gets pissed, and tells me how rude I am, lol. I tell her, "You think I'm rude?" in a playful/sarcastic/serious way. I tell her, that's a rude thing to say what she said, lol, and put my hand on my heart pretending to be broken-hearted/offended. So I'm like, "Here, we'll dance", and move in to dance with her. But she walks away..hehehe. So, I continue to dance and do my thing, and act like it doesn't bother me...

About 15 mintues later, the place closes and we all start heading for the door. I see her on the way and tell her I was joking with her, that she needs to get a sense of humor. So she's tells me, she does have a sense of humor, but doesn't laugh at "lame" things. Hahaha. So I tell her sarcastically/playfully, "I'm a lame guy, I like being lame, ever try being lame?". Lol.

So we get out the door and are now outside of the place. We bullsh*t a little.

NOW HERE'S THE KICKER to the story. While we're bullsh*tting, she tells me the reason I was rude to her was because I wanna F*CK her, LOL. I'm saying to myself, "Holy sh*t". See this is what I mean about the seduction community getting too big. It's possible she's hip to the community, but I could be wrong. I'm hoping I am. I think someone posted about this before, how a chick pointed him out one time on his ****y/funny thing from the seduction community. So anyway, I tell her, "Who said I wanted to f*ck you?". I say it in a real calm, non-chalant, confident, non-uptight manner. I say, "So you think I wanna f*ck you?, what makes you think I wanna f*ck you?". I was doing this in a sarcastic way. I don't remember what she said, but all I know is after that, she BLUNTLY say's, "So, you wanna f*ck me"? So I reply and say, "I never said that". So she's like, "Ok", smiles, darts off and walks away, and goes home.

Usually I can judge situations with women for myself, but even I'm stupified here. First thing I thought was, she's wants to know if I want to f*ck her for her own curiousity, hoping I would say yes, to float her ego. But she could've also been implying she wanted to f*ck. I'm baffled, never had this sh*t thrown in my face before. I'm leaning towards my intial thought though.

Last edited:

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should of leaned in really close and said to her "If I want to fvck you, you will know".

Oh well did you at least get her digits?

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"What, your womanly intuition not working and you have to ask me?"

If she keeps pressing it...

"That depends..."

"Depends on how good / or what kind of a kisser you are."

etc.

i.e turning the frame around, making her qualify herself to you. She was teasing you, you should tease her right back.

It doesn't matter if she's hip to the community. People can't help what they're attracted to.

Instead you went into denial and rejected yourself. At least give it a shot.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
You should of leaned in really close and said to her "If I want to fvck you, you will know".
I agree. Yeah, when you're in situations sometimes, you have to think of something QUICK and SNAPPY to the best of your ability. Not always the easiest thing in the world.

KontrollerX said:
Oh well did you at least get her digits?
Never had the chance, she bolted off home after my response to her question.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, good stuff, especially this one:

Jitterbug said:
"What, your womanly intuition not working and you have to ask me?"
I had thought up, "I haven't decided yet", after it happened.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's another way to use the womanly intuition thing. You can make her explain to you in details why she thinks you wanna fvck her, and what is it about her that makes her supposedly so desirable to you. For scientific purposes, of course.

There are other ways, of course. The key thing is to not give her a straight yes or no answer. Tease her and have fun with it.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
Instead you went into denial and rejected yourself. At least give it a shot.
That's the thing, that's not how I intended it to come off though, although that's how she probably interpreted it; that I was in denial and rejecting myself. It's amazing how easily what you say can be misinterpreted by someone, when you mean the complete opposite.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitter, so your take is, she didn't have an interest in me and an interest in f*cking that night?

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
edger said:
Jitter, so you're take is, she didn't have an interest in me and an interest in f*cking that night?
It's a fairly active sh!t test, and when women give you a sh!t test like that, it means that they're at least somewhat interested. Otherwise, they wouldn't even bother testing you.

Think about it. She's talking & thinking about fvcking you in your presence. Whether she's truly interested or not, it's on her mind. That means you already are at a good starting place. What you need to do is to grow that seed of thought in her head. The lines I mentioned all have one thing in common: it gets her to talk & think in more details about sex (with you). If she bites... :up:

By going into denial, what you communicated was that you're ashamed of your desire & sexuality. It's offensive to her too. Hey you basically just said that you don't want to fvck her. That's quite a blow to her ego. Chicks don't deal well with rejections at all. No wonder she bolted home. :D

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
It's a fairly active sh!t test, and when women give you a sh!t test like that, it means that they're at least somewhat interested. Otherwise, they wouldn't even bother testing you.
A sh*t test was also something that I thought of as one of her motivations, although initially at that moment, I thought it was to see if I would say "yes" so I can feed her ego. That was the interpretation I got out of it.

Jitterbug said:
By going into denial, what you communicated was that you're ashamed of your desire & sexuality. It's offensive to her too. Hey you basically just said that you don't want to fvck her. That's quite a blow to her ego. Chicks don't deal well with rejections at all. No wonder she bolted home. :D
Like I said, the choice of words I used are misleading. I meant it one way, while she most likely interpreted it as me being in denial(ashamed of my desire and sexuality)..which was far from the case on my part.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
Jitter, if she in fact did interpret it as denial, she wouldn't be thinking along the lines of having been rejected by me. Because being in denial means you wanna f*ck someone, but feel too ashamed or funny to admit it.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women aren't logical.

Doesn't matter what she thinks the real reason for you to say that is, you said to her face that you don't want to fvck her. You could be in denial, you could be shy, you could be nasty and really mean it.

"It's just not a very noice thing to say to a lady." {/british accent}

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
I think in hindsight the best response would've been to turn the question around or "misinterpret" it. You should've basically accused her of wanting to fvck you. When she asked, "Do you wanna fvck me?", you should've construted her as literally asking you to, not if you wished to, and replied with something like, "wow, you're really forward..

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is a case where the DJ over DJd'. She actually was giving you an opening but I think your ego was getting in the way. This was a time for more "funny" and less "****y".

Last edited:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Words mean nothing. Never give a woman's words more than a few seconds of thought. Actions are all that matter.

So she's like, "Ok", smiles, darts off and walks away, and goes home.

Case closed - her walking off is all that mattered. The words she used are just childish foolishness and don't mean anything.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like an AW c0cktease to me.

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you failed when you told her she needed a sense of humor.

ALL WOMEN KNOW THE REASON ALL GUYS TALK TO THEM IS FOR SEX...duh...women don't need to be hip to a seduction community to know that..your game was good at the beginning but the true AFC came out at the end..

better luck next time..

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So jokingly, I point my finger at her while she's strutting her stuff, and start laughing, hahaha, and she gets pissed, and tells me how rude I am
Too much, in my opinion. You already showed some funny bravado before this, saying, "I AM superior!" You should not be directly laughing at the looks or dancing skills of someone you just met. I remember getting laughs saying something like, "you slither like a serpent when you dance." It's just strange, and not quite a compliment, but it's better than saying, "you suck." You might as well call her fat. You went overboard with the harshness here.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Edger,
A lady who can dance as you describe rarely fishes for men,she would be proud of her abilities and you upset her....she thought she would lead you on and then get even with you by giving you a put down...