"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

HOTTEST DATE EVER, but when should I contact her again?

otr4

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 17, 2002
Messages
205
Reaction score
0
Hey Slick Rick--
Thanks for the good words and support.
Most everyone else on this forum loves to tear others down or make fun of them for no reason.
I've been coming to this board for almost three years now and have come A LONG way. I've gone from not even touching a girl for almost four years and wanting to die because I felt like such s*** to being able to get a hot girl into my bed in less than three hours--and I've done this a few times now. I used to hate the fact that I was so picky about the women I would actually f***, but now I can actually get those hot types of girls.
I hate the fact that near everyone on this site is so negative and unhelpful. I ADMIT IT-- I still have stupid questions, but asking these stupid questions is what has helped me improve (and continue to improve) and I'm thankful for all the people who have been helpful and supportive to me over the years.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top