Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hot woman gave me her number

Stavrogin

Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently summoned up the courage to approach a woman (a total hottie) I have seen around at the office but don't know. As an excuse to approach her, I asked her for advice about something. Within a couple of minutes, she gave me her cell phone number (unsolicited) but continued to give advice for quite a while until I was forced to excuse myself. In other words, I don't think she gave me her number just to get me out of her hair. She spoke almost the entire time and did not ask any personal questions or, as far as I can tell, signal any romantic interest. For that matter, I didn't signal any interest, either, unless she interpreted my inability to wipe the grin off my face as a sign of interest. So here are my questions:

1. Would a woman give her number to someone so soon to someone she doesn't know, if she weren't interested in him?

2. Do some women just not signal interest? Or is it a sign of interest that she would want to talk to me? Or am I falling into the trap of thinking that any woman who doesn't splash me in the face with her drink must like me?

By the way, I don't know if she's spoken for - I forgot to ask! - but I've been told she's not.

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not going to answer your questions cause it's practically a non-issue until you have sealed the deal and you haven't yet.

Give her a short call on Sunday night and ask her to join you for a drink/coffee after work on Tues/Wed.

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't bother to get a hot babes phone number until after I've kissed her and known that she was mine, its pointless, just work up the courage to kiss the girl, then you will quickly find out if she is interested in you or not. :cool: