Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hot Streaks/Cold Streaks

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
chicks come in streaks, just like basketball players. sometimes that hoop is so big you can't miss, other times it's the size of a can of refried beans. there's a good degree of randomness in it, it seems.

however...

guys get streaky sometimes because you really get sick of the game. sometimes it's a part time (full time for some) job that comes with a lot of hassles and aggravation. right now, i'm in a "all chicks are fvcking biatches" mood.

i haven't even bothered making call backs or email replies to a good five chicks that seem like good leads. fvck 'em.

when you get the feeling like you're painting a fake smile on your face, step back and take break, recharge the batteries. if you don't you'll be pulling your hair out.

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Picking-up chicks is really all about probablities...

The more chicks you pick-up, the better chance you have of landing a girl. You'll obviously get shut down a number of times and this could lead to a cold streak, but you always want to give yourself the best chance of success. I think sports therapists tell it best...

"Don't concentrate on the outcome of the game, concentrate on the little things, in your control, that will give you the best chance of achieving a positive outcome. You cannot control the outcome of a game, because there could be bad breaks or unfortunate situations but you can do the things that may lead to postive outcomes."

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every guy I know has his down time with girls. For ome guys it lasts a few weeks, others last years. I haven't had a new girl since in the mix in a few months... kinda blows. That reminds me that I need to start sarging myspace tonight. Thx.

bobbob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TooColdUlrick
chicks come in streaks, just like basketball players. sometimes that hoop is so big you can't miss, other times it's the size of a can of refried beans. there's a good degree of randomness in it, it seems.

however...

guys get streaky sometimes because you really get sick of the game. sometimes it's a part time (full time for some) job that comes with a lot of hassles and aggravation. right now, i'm in a "all chicks are fvcking biatches" mood.

i haven't even bothered making call backs or email replies to a good five chicks that seem like good leads. fvck 'em.

when you get the feeling like you're painting a fake smile on your face, step back and take break, recharge the batteries. if you don't you'll be pulling your hair out.

If you're taking a break, give me some of their numbers, I'm in the L.A. area and I'm raring to go.