Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hot POF Serial Dater with past STDS - Should I still bang?

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah this girl is already inviting me over and I know I have a good chance of getting some. Physically I'm very attracted to her but she is an avid online dater so I know she has mileage... She is 31 years of age.

We were talking on the phone the other day and I flat out asked if if she ever was pregnant and if she ever had any STDs. She said yes to both... She didn't want to talk about the pregnancy thing because it hurts her to much (assuming she had an abortion). Regarding STDs she said she had chlamydia in the past and also HPV. She said it was a while ago and no longer has any. I asked her about herpes and she said she has oral herpes but not genital herpes.

Anyway she seems very sexual as she's already texted me some risque pics... I always have this fantasy of banging a slvt but I often get paranoid about STDs..

Again this girl is attractive and someone I'd like to bang the hell out of for sport. Would you do it guys? Be honest...

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Yeah this girl is already inviting me over and I know I have a good chance of getting some. Physically I'm very attracted to her but she is an avid online dater so I know she has mileage... She is 31 years of age.

We were talking on the phone the other day and I flat out asked if if she ever was pregnant and if she ever had any STDs. She said yes to both... She didn't want to talk about the pregnancy thing because it hurts her to much (assuming she had an abortion). Regarding STDs she said she had chlamydia in the past and also HPV. She said it was a while ago and no longer has any. I asked her about herpes and she said she has oral herpes but not genital herpes.

Anyway she seems very sexual as she's already texted me some risque pics... I always have this fantasy of banging a slvt but I often get paranoid about STDs..

Again this girl is attractive and someone I'd like to bang the hell out of for sport. Would you do it guys? Be honest...
Are you serious or do you have a screw loose or something?

Billtx49

Reaction score

Last century when HIV/AIDS really appeared, many singles required recent Dr. tests be viewed before sex happened. She has a checkered past and you don't know her present..
Be Selective, or trouble will select You…

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never in a million years bro. I once had a hb9 rent a suite for us to fck.... when I arrived she was wearing knee highs and waving a pair of handcuffs.... I brought out the rubbers and was about to go to town. She says ugh... don’t wear those... I want to feel you. I said listen I don’t have anything and she responded “ cool”.... I asked umm do you??? Her response was I think I’m good???? I bolted.... protect your health.

Killakittie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Practice safe sex man.

Let me be upfront and real with you for a second ok. Most adults who've been sexually active most of their lives have probably gotten an STD at some point. If you're fvcking regularly then chances are you'll catch something at some point even using protection. There's no need to freak out or treat her like **** for that, she did tell you which is surprising to me as Chlamydia is the most common STD here in my home state of CA and it's easily treated. Everyone acting crazy because she contracted it comes across as people who are not very sexually active. She was honest which is good.

As far as HPV, I have no idea off the top of my head but you might want to do some research into that one. Remember any time you choose to have sex PERIOD you run the risk of catching stuff. She could appear to be the most innocent girl with the best values you've seen in a long time and guess what? She could be carrying something.

Be smart, practice safe sex and most importantly LIVE YOUR LIFE.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Practice safe sex man.

Let me be upfront and real with you for a second ok. Most adults who've been sexually active most of their lives have probably gotten an STD at some point. If you're fvcking regularly then chances are you'll catch something at some point even using protection. There's no need to freak out or treat her like **** for that, she did tell you which is surprising to me as Chlamydia is the most common STD here in my home state of CA and it's easily treated. Everyone acting crazy because she contracted it comes across as people who are not very sexually active. She was honest which is good.

As far as HPV, I have no idea off the top of my head but you might want to do some research into that one. Remember any time you choose to have sex PERIOD you run the risk of catching stuff. She could appear to be the most innocent girl with the best values you've seen in a long time and guess what? She could be carrying something.

Be smart, practice safe sex and most importantly LIVE YOUR LIFE.
Can't protect from HPV. Though, all but two variations the body would cure on it's own. I caught Molluscum Contagiosum from a b itch once. She later told me she thinks she may have da herp, but never disclosed. Turned out it wasn't da herp, but it was a scary situation for me. After that, I've become super conservative with ladies. I even told her, you knew you had da herp and didn't tell me? If this is da herp, I will be pressing charges.

No person, male or female, deserves to have an incurable disease WHEN the other person knows about it; but selects not to tell you. NO ONE.

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
At 45, I met a great 40-year old woman who had less partners than you could count on a single hand. I married her.

Just before we got serious, I was dating a 41-year old woman who was attractive marriage potential. She had only one partner and had never even had a boyfriend.

My point is, if you take some time to look, you can find attractive women with low partner counts with zero risk of disease.

Having lived in the AIDS crisis in the early nineties, where there were only 3 AIDS drugs, I would never sleep a risky gal.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you ask a random girl if she has an STD? Assume she does and strap up. You should always be wearing condoms regardless. Have that convo when things get a lil more serious.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been here since 02 asking dumb 19 member questions.

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One night of fun is not worth catching an STD. C’mon man. Sometimes I feel like I’m losing brain cells reading some stuff on here.

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Being 41 with her 31, I'm guessing you might be thinking this is a maybe one of your last chances to meet some crazy and young broad and go at it like rabbits before you slip into the 45+ norcal pickup twilight zone. Thats the only reason I can think of that you would be willing to risk your health to get a notch.

Apparently you are in Northern Cali,it must be a tough market perhaps you can just sit tight and stack cash and then go off to Las Vegas/Europe/Montreal/Wherever floats your boat to have fun

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Raj,
HPV can be inoculated against...Our School Girls get It gratis from the taxpayer
takes a series of injections and immunity takes a good while...Until you have an all clear from your Quack,don't engage in unprotected sex and just don't go muff diving at all...read up about HPV and Oral Sex...Take Care,Scarra.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ended up not doing this... and actually had another girl who had two kids from different dads give me the scare as well..

The first girl invited me over to their place to meet the first time... I had a good shot of hitting both.

Since I'm in a relationship picking up an STD from someone and passing it to my girl is my worst fear. I realize you can't always judge a book by its cover but I guess sensing promiscuity can be a risk mitigator.

The paradox here is I am very attracted to hot girls are somewhat promiscuous. These type of girls would make ideal side pieces.

I must be insane?

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pics plz

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if she ever was pregnant and if she ever had any STDs. She said yes to both... She didn't want to talk about the pregnancy thing because it hurts her to much (assuming she had an abortion). Regarding STDs she said she had chlamydia in the past and also HPV. She said it was a while ago and no longer has any. I asked her about herpes and she said she has oral herpes but not genital herpes.
No. :(

And...

All Women are "sluts" and are very kinky however you need to be the Man that brings that side out of them. Find another girl or else you might really regret this.

Royal-tiger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Long-term health is more important than few orgasms with a hot woman. Her honesty is not worth risking your health. I sure won't.