Hot married babe, would you do it?

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
JoeKerr, if you make comments about morality or spirituality then you just insulted the majority of men on here...you are now their enemies.

Not only have I denied married hors but also have denied non married hors.

hahahah. oh no. what am i going to do? everyone is my enemy.

:cry:

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What makes a DJ an alpha? His ability to make decisions without jeopardizing his values.

Some men don't view sleeping with married women as a "value" issue. Others do. As long as a man does not jeopardize his values, he is alright in my opinion.

I was not perfect in my past. But one thing I would have never done is sleep with the woman of a man that I knew (family member or friend) or a man that was overseas fighting a war or deployed.

Just because a woman is "hot" that does not authomatically guarranty her a night with me (I don't care if she is married or single). I can get laid anytime I want and I have been lucky all my life in the sense I have had plentiful sex. But there is one thing I would never do...and that is put my integrity for sell.

If men here want to cheat on their wives...that's their business. If they want to sleep with women with boyfriends...that's their business. If they want to live a life of what society considers integrity...that's their business.

As long as people understand the consequences of their actions.

Married woman tend to talk a lot. You phuck with the wrong one and you might as well look over your shoulder for the rest of your life as a man with patience can wait literally years to get his vengeance (after all...paying child support for years and getting money taken away from his retirement fund will keep his memory fresh).

My point? Do what you want as long as you understand the consequences (or possible consequences) of your actions.

blueguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco, if you can't read between the lines, then let's just leave it for people who can... LOL we are at this point arguing over nothing. The only point to be made is that people are ultimately responsible for their actions due to our inward conscience and our outside environment. And they can all end in "doom and gloom" (your words) or whatever else may be.

What man would want to have a relationship with a married woman? Are you just trying to get a rise out of me? Because you already know I sure wouldn't. But other men would. These are all hypothetical situations. Stop picking at a straw man.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blueguy said:
...What man would want to have a relationship with a married woman? Are you just trying to get a rise out of me? Because you already know I sure wouldn't. But other men would. These are all hypothetical situations. Stop picking at a straw man.
The topic of the thread was picking up a married woman; not hoping she leaves her husband for you so that you could have a relationship with someone that you couldn't completely trust. Someone equated hooking up with LTR with brings me back to my very first statement of amazement that there are guys that feel that hooking up is the same thing as a committed relationship.

It's not that I'm picking at straws, I'm just pointing out that you're tossing huge pieces of lumber into the haystack and are attempting to call it a piece of straw.

blueguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fair enough - I thought the other examples given were good indicators of straying from the topic a bit to expand upon Mr. Positive's 'standards' sentiment, but I can see where one could overlook that... I was also demonstrating that just because one can choose his own morality does not mean he has unlimited power. By doing so, he only shifts his power into another reality which has its own traverses. I really have nothing more to add to this topic since it's strayed from its course quite a bit.

grinder

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It does amaze me the exaggerated emphasis placed on the sex act itself.

I’m curious to get input on the difference in two scenarios.

1) Guy A, in this case fvcks the married chick, they have a great time, maybe they do it again, most likely they won’t. End of story.
2) Guy B, in this case decides not to fvck married chick, but decides to “befriend” married chick and they develop a friendship with Guy B hoping to turn the friendship into a sexual relationship. He calls and emails her frequently, pines for her, and eventually gives up after much angst and trauma.

Of these two scenarios which do you think is more “immoral”?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
grinder said:
It does amaze me the exaggerated emphasis placed on the sex act itself.

I’m curious to get input on the difference in two scenarios.

1) Guy A, in this case fvcks the married chick, they have a great time, maybe they do it again, most likely they won’t. End of story.
2) Guy B, in this case decides not to fvck married chick, but decides to “befriend” married chick and they develop a friendship with Guy B hoping to turn the friendship into a sexual relationship. He calls and emails her frequently, pines for her, and eventually gives up after much angst and trauma.

Of these two scenarios which do you think is more “immoral”?
Oooo, oooo, ooo!!! Can I answer that one??!!! :wave:

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm still amazed whenever guys believe that they give away their power when the sleep with a woman, as if sleeping with her automatically means that you're in a relationship with her. Sleeping with a woman doesn't do that, being a AFC does.
:yes:

In fact, if you do it halfway good, she will often give her power to you ...

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What really cracks me up about this whole debate is that many of the guys who say it is totally wrong to fukk a married woman are the first ones to say that a woman who just has a boyfriend is fair game.

To me, a commitment is a commitment. Ring or no ring, contract or no contract.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And lack of commitment is lack of commitment, married status or not ...

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bonhomme said:
And lack of commitment is lack of commitment, married status or not ...
People are quick to commit and sadly they are also quick to break a commitment.

What does someones word mean these days? Very little, I'm sorry to say.

It's such a me me me anonymous society, people don't have to face the social repercussions of fukking someone over. Break your word to a friend and he stops talking to you? Find another friend. Cheat on your spouse and your spouse finds out? Find another spouse.

Most of us don't live in small, tight knit communities that foster healthy interpersonal relationships through a system of checks and balances. People don't HAVE to keep their word in a big, busy world because they know that if they are ostracized by one group of people they can find another group of friends across town or in another city or another state. They don't have to concern themselves because it isn't like living in a tribe where if you do some bad sh!t to someone they will excommunicate you from the entire society you know and force you to fend for yourself.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bonhomme said:
:yes:

In fact, if you do it halfway good, she will often give her power to you ...
Umm, isn't that the whole idea? ;)

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
...To me, a commitment is a commitment. Ring or no ring, contract or no contract.
True, but isn't it her commitment which is in question (unless you're dating someone yourself). If you're single, what does commitment have to do with it?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
People are quick to commit and sadly they are also quick to break a commitment....
So true. And just sleeping with someone does not a commitment make.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
What really cracks me up about this whole debate is that many of the guys who say it is totally wrong to fukk a married woman are the first ones to say that a woman who just has a boyfriend is fair game.

To me, a commitment is a commitment. Ring or no ring, contract or no contract.
There are "commitments" and there are "LEGAL commitments". Huge difference.

And when a man is about to lose EVERYTHING and being stuck for years of child support and potentially lose from his retirement fund...you can rest assure that particular man is bound to do something crazy.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:

And when a man is about to lose EVERYTHING and being stuck for years of child support and potentially lose from his retirement fund...you can rest assure that particular man is bound to do something crazy.
That's not what I'm talking about. What I'm saying is that for something so simple as a promise to be faithful, there shouldn't even need to be a contract. To me there is no difference between a married person and a person in an LTR. Other people seem to think that sleeping with a married woman is the ultimate taboo, yet have no issues if she is not married. This is beside the point of which has more ramifications.

And to be honest with you, I would be equally as worried about a jealous boyfriend as i would a husband. In the heat of passion a guy isn't thinking, "Man, she's gonna take my retirement account". He's thinking "How dare that b!tch give another man a bl0wjob!"

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
That's not what I'm talking about. What I'm saying is that for something so simple as a promise to be faithful, there shouldn't even need to be a contract. To me there is no difference between a married person and a person in an LTR. Other people seem to think that sleeping with a married woman is the ultimate taboo, yet have no issues if she is not married. This is beside the point of which has more ramifications.

And to be honest with you, I would be equally as worried about a jealous boyfriend as i would a husband. In the heat of passion a guy isn't thinking, "Man, she's gonna take my retirement account". He's thinking "How dare that b!tch give another man a bl0wjob!"
Okay...lets assume your business partner is with this slut (money hungry slut).

Let's say something happens to him that cost his life. Do you the difference between having that "money hungry slut" as a girlfriend vs. having her as a wife?

As a girlfriend...she is out of the picture.

As a wife...she will take over his portion of the business and if she wants too...she can sell her portion.

That's the difference between LEGAL commitment and commitment.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
True, but isn't it her commitment which is in question (unless you're dating someone yourself). If you're single, what does commitment have to do with it?
Yes, it is her commitment in question, but my point was that I don't understand how a guy can have a problem with fukking a married woman, but not have a problem with him fukking a woman that is only in a committed relationship.

It's all a technicality. Just like some of these married women I know who will grind up on your crotch in a club, hold your hand, and even make out with you, but to them it's not cheating.

Chances are if you are doing anything that could be construed as sexual or having sexual undertones and you aren't telling your b/f or husband, you're cheating.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
So we are talking about the difference between commitments and contracts... :whistle:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Yes, it is her commitment in question, but my point was that I don't understand how a guy can have a problem with fukking a married woman, but not have a problem with him fukking a woman that is only in a committed relationship....
A lot of guys have a questionable belief about the benefits to the man during the life of a marital contract. I recall another thread about this very thing.