Hot married babe, would you do it?

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
STR8UP said:
I don't buy this "He's one of us" crap.

If you haven't proven yourself worthy as a friend of mine and your chick is all up on me.....too bad for you.
Str8up, that is a f*cked up, selfish attitude. You know what it feels like to get screwed over by a chick, you've said it yourself how sh*ty it feels..why would you wanna potentially allow another guy to feel the same anguish?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
I don't buy this "He's one of us" crap.

If you haven't proven yourself worthy as a friend of mine and your chick is all up on me.....too bad for you.
I was thinking the same thing. At least you said it.

I still think hubby knows, though, especially if she's so obvious as to invite random guys to their home for dinner. It does not sound like she is trying to hide anything from neighbors.

grinder

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you made this decision based on your own personal code of conduct that was developed out of your own life experiences free of external absolutes then you would never have posted this and you would never have to make comments such as “sorta kicking myself…”

You have created an internal conflict that no advice here can help you with. You are being told in absolute terms that you should never fvck a married woman. But, internally, you are of two minds.

People cling to absolutes when they do not posses the capacity for self-guidance.

I ask that you clear your mind, choose YOUR path, and be wary of anyone spouting absolutes.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
grinder said:
If you made this decision based on your own personal code of conduct that was developed out of your own life experiences free of external absolutes then you would never have posted this and you would never have to make comments such as “sorta kicking myself…”

You have created an internal conflict that no advice here can help you with. You are being told in absolute terms that you should never fvck a married woman. But, internally, you are of two minds.

People cling to absolutes when they do not posses the capacity for self-guidance.

I ask that you clear your mind, choose YOUR path, and be wary of anyone spouting absolutes.
So..in all your 48 years, you've never been tempted by a married woman? You've never had your personal value system challenged?

My post was about my values being questioned, that I agree with. However, I think it's good to question our values occasionally. It reminds us that we still have them, and we can choose to give into tempation, or act on it.

By acting on something that is against your values, you are weak. I did not do this. My mind IS clear and I slept easy last night.

As far as absolutes goes, well this was a black/white situation...either sleep with a married woman, or don't. That IS absolute IMO. Sometimes making things an absolute is a good thing, as in this case.

grinder

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:
So..in all your 48 years, you've never been tempted by a married woman? You've never had your personal value system challenged?

My post was about my values being questioned, that I agree with. However, I think it's good to question our values occasionally. It reminds us that we still have them, and we can choose to give into tempation, or act on it.

By acting on something that is against your values, you are weak. I did not do this. My mind IS clear and I slept easy last night.

As far as absolutes goes, well this was a black/white situation...either sleep with a married woman, or don't. That IS absolute IMO. Sometimes making things an absolute is a good thing, as in this case.
I have slept with married women and feel absolutely no remorse or guilt. Each situation is different, each must be interpreted in its own context by a personal code that supersedes ridged black and white thinking.

AlphaSoldier

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:
Any thoughts? Would you guys have jumped on this?
Life is a jungle, man. If you don't fvck her, some other dude will. I wouldn't have hesitated a single second to accept the proposal.

-AS

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this wouldn't be a problem if you were spinning plates nad getting your daily ration of p*ssy.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AlphaSoldier said:
Life is a jungle, man. If you don't fvck her, some other dude will. I wouldn't have hesitated a single second to accept the proposal.

-AS
The saying "All is fair in love and war" is alive and well.

If I am not involved in a relationship with one or both of the parties involved, it's none of my business why some dudes wife propositions ME without solicitation. If this were only a g/f would you guys say it's ok? Marriage is worth as much as the paper it is printed on these days. G/F, wife, whatever, it's all the same.

Here's one for you to chew on....

Last weekend I had a female house guest. I have fukked her several times in the past. She's really into me.

When she arrived in town we went out for dinner and she told me she was now engaged. She spoke of her new fiancee with twinkling eyes and a glowing smile, and wanted to know my opinion of the whole thing.

So this chick has a fiancee. But she is sleeping at MY house, in MY bed, wearing "pajamas" that basically amounted to a silk shirt that barely covered her ass cheeks.

Did I fukk her? No.

Why didn't I fukk her? Well, it's kind of complicated, but I felt that although she would have probably gone through with it, I would have been doing it for very selfish reasons (which in and of itself isn't necessarily bad) and it would have the potential to harm someone I care about (her). I just don't think it would have been in anyone's best interest.

So I COULD have fukked a chick with a fiancee who was sleeping inches away from me in skimpy nightgown, but i didn't because I have a good relationship with this particular girl and after hearing how happy she was I don't want to be the person responsible for putting that doubt in her mind that causes her to back out of the marriage (despite the fact that it's probably doomed anyway). I kept my hands to myself for HER sake.

Some random chick off the street walking up to me saying "Hey, wanna fukk?" TOTALLY different story.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Good post jophi! Many, no, most men here believe that there are no absolutes, and thus no morality!
You mean in practice right.... not by admission?

By admission, not a single guy that's married or was formally married, and participates in this forum, admits to having cheated. And if someone like str8up posts that he'd take her up on her proposal, almost everyone jumps on him like he's some extreme, morally decidant outlier.

This of course flies in the face of modern statistics which say that ~ 40% of married men have or will cheat in their marriage, and outside of marriage, its probably 70% of men.... given the opportunity. In other words, many of you (jumping on str8up), or have previously implied you're faithful in your marriage, are full of sh*t.

No offense intended of course. Just calling many folks out on their BS.

If that married woman was hot, more than half of you would have pursued her. Maybe not half of the general population, but certainly half of men that participate at a forum called sosuave.net

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
If that married woman was hot, more than half of you would have pursued her. Maybe not half of the general population, but certainly half of men that participate at a forum called sosuave.net

when a hot chic puts you on the spot and says 'i want to f*ck you" its hard for most men to decline, regardless of whether they think they would or not.

once in the situation its different. now that having been said, if you are spinning plates its much easier to decline, because you aren't desperate for p*ssy. and thats all she is, free p*ssy, because theres 0% chance of a relationship coming out of it.

now i personally would have said no whether i was spinning plates or not simply because i like to at least know who i'm f*cking. i mean, if shes taking strangers home from the grocery store and f*cking she's obviously engaged in risky behavior.

and while the fact that she's in to risky behavior on some level is a huge turn on, its not enough of a turn on for me to ignore the potential health risks associated with sticking my **** in such a woman.

but i do go back to my basic point - when a man is desperate for p*ssy, these kinds of situations are very hard to walk away from.

blueguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent points Azanon. Most people I speak with have their own version of morality that was formed as a direct extension of and consequently benefits their own strengths and weaknesses. Many people cannot see beyond this self-issued propaganda - possibly because they do not look for it, and these same people end up making disastrous choices in their own lives based on another's self-serving version of morality.

What is morality? Just that. Some rule somebody came up with that benefits themselves.

You can draw your own moral beliefs and create your own reality. You can draw your own lines and associate yourself with people who have those same lines to benefit your reality. But morality itself is ambiguous and changing from one person to the next.

Do not tell me that you can derive a morality from God. The creator of this world is responsible for and allows all the events therein to occur.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
edger said:
Str8up, that is a f*cked up, selfish attitude. You know what it feels like to get screwed over by a chick, you've said it yourself how sh*ty it feels..why would you wanna potentially allow another guy to feel the same anguish?
If she's willing to cheat on her husband with HIM, especially with that brazen a solicitation, and HE doesn't do it, she will find someone who will.

I personally don't feel any obligation to protect or preserve a marriage or relationship that's bound to fall to ruin anyway. It's actually better he get cheated on NOW and get it over with, because otherwise it's just going to prolong the pain.

Personally, I'd probably turn that woman down just because for her to solicit him that boldly, it REALLY makes her look trashy. In a bar, after a few drinks...different story. :woo:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
...If that married woman was hot, more than half of you would have pursued her. Maybe not half of the general population, but certainly half of men that participate at a forum called sosuave.net
I don't know... This has come up before and my perception was that the majority of guys in the forum who responded were adamant about not not engaging a married woman; for various "moral" reasons. Even if the majority of guys in the forum would pursue a married woman, most of them wouldn't admit to it.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
I don't know... This has come up before and my perception was that the majority of guys in the forum who responded were adamant about not not engaging a married woman; for various "moral" reasons. Even if the majority of guys in the forum would pursue a married woman, most of them wouldn't admit to it.
That's exactly my point. They are publically adamant about it; but its really because its politically correct to be adamant about it. The stated reason is morality (the politically correct reason). And you last point is also exactly my point; the reality is that if the majority would pursue her (what I think), we'd never know about it. So, for that reason alone, the enlightened ones should feel free to toss all these adamant positions into the nearest hypothetical round folder. Of course the gullible are fully entitled to believe the very high level of morality that appears to exist here.

Point me to one thread where either a married person or divorced person actually, and overtly admitted to cheating in a marriage or in a previous marriage. I've only been here a year, but I haven't seen one yet. There are a handful of non-married people who admit they'd cheat with someone married (including in this thread), but by admission alone, its definitely the minority speaking up.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
If she's willing to cheat on her husband with HIM, especially with that brazen a solicitation, and HE doesn't do it, she will find someone who will.
Yea, you aren't doing the dude a favor by turning his wife down in a situation like this.

You think the OP had such a profound effect on the woman that she is willing to do this just this ONE TIME? Hell no. She doesn't give a rats ass about her marriage and neither should you.

As soon as the world starts being fair to me, I will start being fair to the world. Until then, the only obligations i have are to my family and friends.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Azanon, we may not agree on some things, but at least I believe that both of us tell it like it is, uncensored, according to our personal reality.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
That's exactly my point. They are publically adamant about it; but its really because its politically correct to be adamant about it. The stated reason is morality (the politically correct reason). And you last point is also exactly my point; the reality is that if the majority would pursue her (what I think), we'd never know about it. So, for that reason alone, the enlightened ones should feel free to toss all these adamant positions into the nearest hypothetical round folder. Of course the gullible are fully entitled to believe the very high level of morality that appears to exist here....
The politically correct, common beliefs of the "moral" majority is the very thing that makes the majority seemingly limited in their ability to expand their perceptions and remain unenlightened, they are nothing more than common.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
...but at least I believe that both of us tell it like it is, uncensored, according to our personal reality.
:cuss: HEY, WTF!!! Senile, cynical old curmudgeon here!!!! :cuss:

blueguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
:cuss: HEY, WTF!!! Senile, cynical old curmudgeon here!!!! :cuss:
Is this a dig at LMS? I'm appalled...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blueguy said:
Is this a dig at LMS? I'm appalled...
Oh give me a beak, the one time I actually try to get some self validation and people equate it to LMS.... Fugget... I'm going to go play Halo-3....:moon: