Jake_Gyllenhaal69
Banned
- Joined
- Mar 9, 2021
- Messages
- 3,442
- Reaction score
- 2,751
- Age
- 31
Seems pretty accurate
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Was thinking that. Probably rare to find someone who loyal and stable.Loyal and mentally ill are mutually exclusive
I’m assuming “hot” = HB8+?Seems pretty accurate
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
If not me, she is submitting to god.A stable women is a fairytale. Shes submitting to someone.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Not always the case.Loyal and mentally stable...don't need hot...7s are fine with me...the hotter the chick the worse they are in the bedroom in my experience
All I can go on is my experience...clearly some pornstars are really good there but I haven't come across any of those hahahaNot always the case.
I'm going by my experience too (and no, not with pornstars lol). It's a stereotype that probably has a little bit of truth behind it but it's certainly not a universal truth.All I can go on is my experience...clearly some pornstars are really good there but I haven't come across any of those hahaha