Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hot high school girls....

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a little more then a gift from mother nature. h roberts summed it up earlier.

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it was has to partly due to an increase of girls going to tanning beds, gyms, and the media glorifying being a slut. Instead of Paris Hilton and Britney Spears being looked at as outsiders, they are looked at as heroes.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the OP is a pedophile. and he was BANNED. RIP Stuka1939. Thanks Mods. *HI FIVE!!

Nah Nah...Nah Nah Nah Nahhh...Heyy Heyy Heyyyy....GoOodbYeeee!!!!

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stuka1939 said:
No, I am no pedophile, but come on, WE ALL LOOK. Most 14-17 year old girls look 18+ anyway.
LMFAO @ the 31 year old pedo!!! :crackup: :crackup: :eek: :nono:

DarthAngel707

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ken785, you're annoying as hell, you don't belong here, you belong in the kiddie forums. Stop writing in bold too, nobody's really paying attention to what your saying anyway. When I glance at your posts, I'm like, "Here's the kid again. next post."

And I take it your Chinese since your from San Francisco and mentioned you were Asian. Here's a bold one for you:

STOP MAKING ASIANS LOOK BAD.

Last edited:

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DarthAngel707 said:
Ken785, you're annoying as hell, you don't belong here, you belong in the kiddie forums. Stop writing in bold too, nobody's really paying attention to what your saying anyway. When I glance at your posts, I'm like, "Here's the kid again. next post."

And I take it your Chinese since your from San Francisco and mentioned you were Asian. Here's a bold one for you:

STOP MAKING ASIANS LOOK BAD.
Funny you should say that. I'll write in bold if i want. Youve been here for how long? a month. I been here for about four years...i have more of a right to be here than you newbie. Only reason why i ripped into Stucka is because he deserves it.

His posts are fvckin retarded and annoying...im sure everyone on here would agree. And how am i making Asians look bad?? You dont like it? Go over to another forum.

GQ_Confidence_1

Don Juan
Reaction score
A few years ago, when I was more into SS, techniques, and seduction, I talked to this girl on a plane (flight from LA to New York). Cute brunette, like 5"6, 5"7, nice body.

We talked for almost the whole plane ride, just casual, turns out she was 15! I was 27 at the time. Haha....jail stripes won't look good on me.

It gets very weird talking to young girls.

Girls have gotten much hotter...

-The culture. Debbie Gibson, Molly Ringwald, think of the actors and singers in the 80's, early 90's. Now it's Brit, Christina, Hannah Montana. Pasty white girls don't make it anymore in the media.

It seems like in the media, there use to be 10 or 20 minor female actors/singers that got attention in the 80's (think of punky brewster, cyndi lauper). Now it's more singular and obsessive. If you don't look like Britney or Miley Cyrus, you don't last 2 seconds.

More stomach. Better hair (the hair styles of the 80's, mid 90's...ehhhhhh).

Tighter clothes.

-Girls in the 80's and 90's were so much more pure, look at girls in music videos. Especially white girls.

-Girls today are more tan than they use to be. I don't remember seeing such dark girls in highschool.

-More beauty products, hotter clothes (remember shoulder pads, hahaha. Not for football, either). Women's fashion was a goof back then.

-More celebrity/hollywood obsessed. Obsessed about what suntan lotion Britney is using. Or Paris Hilton's glasses. Do you remember girls caring about their glasses in highschool, not my highschool, like it is now.

-More luxury obsessed. The coolest thing in my highschool was a beeper or cross colour jeans. Now it's gucci glasses and things.

-And orthodonics, teeth whitening. The gym. It's just gone crazy.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*** TROLL BUMPING AN 11-YEAR OLD THREAD ***

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sensing pedo bear op is a pedo. Common bud. Step game up. I know women age like milk and modt are falling off by 23 if not before but...