"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Hot girls any different?

willtmail

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 18, 2003
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
Hey all,

Do you guys think that hot girls are different than any other types of people? I mean, it's obvious Dave Deangelo does - but then again, he's trying to sell his product.

I personally think if you're fun and cool (sociable, etc.), then people will just want to be around you - including hot girls. That's just my opinion. Thoughts?

Take care.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Skel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2003
Messages
1,721
Reaction score
10
Of course they are different. Since high school they have been stared at, hit on, complimented, and given things by AFC's every day. They are use to different types of treatment by other people. Girls want to be like them and guys want to be with them. Dont you think this would effect the mind state?
 

willtmail

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 18, 2003
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
Really what I meant was do you think they have to be treated differently - in other words, a lot of what DYD is comes down to "you can be friendly and cool and other guys and maybe ugly chicks will like you, but to really make it with the hot girls, you have to be this: ****y & funny." You don't think that you can just be a chill person and still kick it with the ladies?
 

ToP DoN

Banned
Joined
Aug 25, 2003
Messages
180
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
San Francisco
yes they are

since they are cuter they are probably skinner and weigh less...so its easier to smack them around and harder for them to fight back...so yes...id rather date a small asian chick...easier to smack around
 

am4591

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 11, 2002
Messages
252
Reaction score
1
ToP DoN:

Hmm...judging from your posts on other threads, it looks like your stock answer to handling any problem with women is to slap the b!tch around and then fvck her. Do you ever actually get girls? Not trying to be a wise guy, just curious.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

joey37

Banned
Joined
Oct 9, 2003
Messages
243
Reaction score
1
Yeah, he sounds like a woman beating pvssy. The next time you feel like slapping someone, message me, I'll give you a different perspective.
 
Top