Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hot girl demanding that I set up all dates + date ideas

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys,

What are your thoughts on continuing to go out with a pretty hot girl who demands that it is always for the guy to initiate the dates and date ideas? According to her, that's what every girl expects. Bull**** in my opinion. I think she's a bit of an old-fashioned b!tch that wants a trophy boyfriend to pursue her constantly.

My gut instinct is this girl is pretty nuts, probably a product of her good looks and she's not kinky at all. She calls it "doing the dirty" for fvck sake.

Anyway, I'm going to tell her on Friday that things aren't continuing and am trying to get things set out in my head before this (probably along the lines of instinctively not going to work long-term, but definitely not if I feel like I'm chasing her constantly). My wording to her will be quite important: First, we're in the same firm; Second, I am going to have to wait at least two weeks until I go out with one of her best friends, who is the complete opposite - dirty and definitely not old fashioned like this other one- going to be quite tricky.

Any thoughts pls, esp on the first para.

Thanks
Gav

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your the man, your suppose to lead, she shouldn't have to tell you this. of course if she just came out the blue and said this with no provocation or afcing from you, then ya, kinda strange. just roll with and see where it goes, hopefully to your bedroom, if you lead her there

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So do it. Its your job.

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would think that by the time you hear this, it's too late.

But it is a lesson well worth losing a woman to learn. Though we hear to no end of how strong and independent women are, it is a steaming pile, and by the laws of nature it is upon us to be the instigator.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're just starting to see her then, yeah, it's your role to lead and plan things.

Once the relationship progresses, then there should be a bit of a 50/50 split. You should be on the recieving end, sometimes.

That said, most of the really hot chicks are fvcking nuts. It's a byproduct of being hot and having everyone hand you everything without ever earning it. Tread lightly, early on, and run like hell if she gives off any signs of being totally fvcked up.

May your gut be your guide.

Angelus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see the problem, as she wants you to set up date ideas you get to do the planning. Take her to anything YOU find to be fun and exciting... this way you don't have to put up with girls "awesome" ideas of going to the mall and whatnot.

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments and I'll probably aim to be a little more leading in the future; think I have been getting mixed with an LTR mentality (although for me, there is a relatively fine line between this and emitting signs of desperation)

As for my circumstances at the moment, it is not that I haven't been leading. First night, I got her back to mine in my bed; every time I tried the usual moves (other than kissing) she blocked me. 3 or 4 nights out since then, all my idea and they all went pretty well, but going back to mine was inconvenient for her even though I had suggested. This has all been on and off for 2 months and tbh either I should really like this girl by now or I shouldn't.

I've got too many doubts - therefore, to be honest, I'm going to trust the gut and let this one go. Helpful discussion though I think, thanks - hopefully should remove some unhelpful AFC attitude I have picked up from somewhere

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what's great.... Controlling when and where the dates are. Most dates would be on my couch anyways, since I'm one cheap sob.

Last think I want is a chick telling me where to go.