Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hot chicks prefer men with short hair

Livingitup22

Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep Yourself CLEAN!

That's the key...I know that short hair is the "style" at the moment, but long hair is not much of an excuse. In fact, I know many women who prefer the the long hair look. Just gotta find them, my friend! The only prohibition that I see is an impression that men with long hair don't keep themselves very sanitary. So make sure your hair (and other places) is well maintained and you'll be fine

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Mystery would like a word with you.

alphawolfx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
your hair doesn't matter at all

it's in how you come across

i had like 3 model-looking chicks into me tonight, and like 2 average ones...

because i came off like the MAN... :)

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Keep Yourself CLEAN!

Originally posted by Livingitup22
That's the key...I know that short hair is the "style" at the moment, but long hair is not much of an excuse. In fact, I know many women who prefer the the long hair look. Just gotta find them, my friend! The only prohibition that I see is an impression that men with long hair don't keep themselves very sanitary. So make sure your hair (and other places) is well maintained and you'll be fine

whaaaa? Style? Great. I've worn my hair short for a few years now, and now people are going to think I'm some trend*****.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bullsh1t

nothing wrong in this thread. it all depends on what suits you.
my ears are a bit big... do you really think that if i wore short hair, girls would hit more on me, not caring about those 2 big circles at the sides of my head? don't think so. plus, when i get my hair cut medium length (pulling it, it reaches the point of the nose), my girlfriend and lots of other girls get very disappointed and tell me that i made a mistake and want me to wear it long again.
when i have it long, i get approached at least once a week, while i got approached like twice a year when i wore it short.

you could say that it's all due to my ears being big that i look better with long hair. well, my brother has normal facial features, nothing unproportioned. anyway, when he wore his hair short or real short he was never approached. now that he has made them grow, he has been proposed by 2 hot babes that are hit on by everybody in his school...

LuisGarcia10

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You get the odd girl who has a thing for long haired, skater boy style etc, but you're right, they tend to go for a short messy style.

This will probably change in the next few years, as a few years back long hair was the rage with girls.

Feskaren

Don Juan
Reaction score
its bull man... i get more girls when i have long hair and a girl i made out with admitted she had a weakness for long haired guys. she was pretty hot, body was a 9 and face a 6, and other girls have complemented it and likes to play with it and thinks its cool and one girl said that guys who have long hair always have so beautiful hair, like she was envious... so long hair is cool, it rock, it rules... its the viking look its awesome man

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not only that .. but romance novels always have the hero with long hair because it symbolizes the Lion's mane. If you can sport it in a manly way, then more power to you.

LuisGarcia10

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as your hair is styled well, clean and looks good then it's not ultimately important to be honest.

But through my experience girls I know prefer short hair, but that obviously is likely to change depending on where abouts in the world you are and what their current fashions are etc.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno, when i lived in Hawaii, some of the kids with that dusty surfer hair style had some pretty hot chicks with them.

Being an african american, I've got to say that my head looks much better shaved then all froed out...though I do like having the fro so I can tell people after they've touched it "mess with the fro, you gotz to go!" hahaha.

But really I've seen guys who look decent enough with longer hair and look like dorks when they shave it off. It's all a matter of opinion and perspective. Me I do like having no hair, save money on hair cuts, and hair styling products, but some people I'd recommend never shaving their head. They don't have the skull shape for it...makes them look like they're balancing a melon with their shoulders.

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman tells me she's jealous of my hair, I will not take it as a compliment. I also find that when I cut it short (caesar, inch on sides 1.5 on top) I get more looks and play.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those who say that long hair doesn't get you hot girls are too quick to judge. I guess they are only speaking from personal experience.
That's all it really comes down to: personal experience. I do not like short hair on me. I don't look as good, and I just don't like it. It's not my style.
My hair is johnny depp/benicio del toro style (in other words: long) and let me tell you, I get hit on by more hot women than when I had run-of-the-mill gelhead. It gives me this mediterranean exotic appearance that abercrombie gelhead doesn't.
In my opinion, the gel head just makes one look like every other guy, be it DJ or AFC. It's the "safe" haircut. Since when did girls want to date "safe" guys?
Granted looking like an unkempt moron isn't gonna win you points either, but you can look like that with either short OR long hair.
I'd like to see how those musculous guys would do with longer hair...they'd probably have a girl in each arm (':p')

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think the reason is cause it makes you appear well groomed and sharp.

last month i had left my hair pretty long, grown to the top of my eye. not only did i appear ungroomed but i looked bummy too. I was attempting to go for that look, but unfortunatley an interview came up and i was forced to cut it short again. of course i had better reactions from women than i did with my long hair. besides...short hair is always the easiest to wash and dry ;)

I think one of the problems iwth long hair is that makes you appear a little feminine, since it is a long time trait of women. And obviously short hair or even shaved clean makes you look rough and masculine. But hey not all clean shaven/ short hair looks good on everyone, nor can everyone pull off the surfer look. Whatever works with your physique and style of clothes....

Bigworm

Don Juan
Reaction score
what about if ur hair grow an afro when u leave it long ... does it
that mean u still wanna have it short

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOPP ALREADY.

All hot chicks don't like guys with short hair.

All hot chicks don't like guys with long hair.

All hot chicks don't like musclar guys, or overly muscular guys.

All hot chicks don't like tall guys..

ETC.

It DEPENDS ON THE WOMEN.

I mean guys, is it reallY THAT hard of a concept to grasp?

I am black, i have had braids when I was younger, now I have a cesar cut. I have been very skinny, I have been a tad bit bigger than I would like to be. I have been musclar. I have dressed up, I have dressed down. I have driven a peace of crap (well, not really). I have driven a nice car.

and guys what...

THOUGHOUT ALL OF THAT TIME, I NEVER HAD A PROBLEM ATTRACTIING WOMEN.

My GF likes me with a mustache and small beard.

My last GF liked me with without mustache and with the beard.

My current GF liks me with a low cut, my last 2 girlfriends liked my braids I had when I was younger.

My current GF likes me now at my weight, which is around 180 (i'm 5'9, 14 BF).

My last GF liked me at 135 lbs which I was when I dated her.

Guys, I mean, is meeting women soo hard, that you have to have an equation?

Yes, my might attract a different TYPE of woman, but WOMEN in general like different things.

k

blackbirdbeatle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya I'm sporting the Depp/Pitt long hair and women love it. I haven't even shaved very much in the last two months, instead just taking a beard trimmer to it's lowest setting to get that 5 day stubble look. If you've ever seen the TV show lost, I pretty much look like those guys, but I get tons of bed eyes and double takes from women. If I were less confident I'd think they thought I looked wierd by staring but I always persue them and it pays off in spades.

I suppose that throws out the clean and tidy image(Although I don't look like a sickly pale kid with dark greasy long hair either).

BTW, our ancestors had long hair and beards.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
please stop with these rash uneducated generalisations. Hot chicks do not think as a whole, and you have no correlated proof, only observations.... Men who women yearn for in the movie biz probably all had long hair

Johnny Depp
Orlando Bloom
Brad Pitt (in the beginning)
Omarion
Mario

Just stop with the bullsh1t and get in the field

Qmanchoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah? I've been thinking about corn rowing my ass hair. That might attract a lot of women.

backbreaker, Amen bro.