Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hot chicks prefer men with short hair

ego

Don Juan
Reaction score
Backbreaker: You got it!!!

I couldn’t agree more, but unfortunately some people do. You’re right on the spot, and it’s obvious girls got different taste, just like men do.

And yeah, to the rest of you: I know they are attracted to masculinity and confidence and everything you shout about - but don’t exclude their own taste. And yes, it’s individual.

So backbreaker is black, and I’m white. My hear is a little bit below my neck, almost down to my shoulders – and to be honest with ya it doesn’t look that clean either.

And what does girls think and even say about it? Well, I’m convinced at least backbreaker knows the answer to this question. Yeah, they have different opinions (Oh, how strange!!!)

Last weekend I was told that I should “GET A DAMN HAIRCUT!”

And what did I respond? Like anyone with balls that got insulted the same way.

”Shut up. I like it this way”

And yeah, I also got complimented:

- “Oh you got long hair!”
- “Yeah, it is. But I like it this way.”
- “Me too! It suits you, and it’s pretty hot too.”

- “I’m thinking about getting a haircut or do something crazy with my hair, like change its color or getting dreadlocks or something…”
- “NO DON’T! It looks good on you the way it is…!”

And now, to be honest with you – I don’t give a ****ing **** about what these girls think. It doesn’t matter. I could change my hair color or get a new haircut – some girls would still say that it doesn’t suit me, and some would probably say the opposite.

I know girls who says that dreadlocks and long dirty hair is the hottest hairstyle they know, while others think that it’s disgusting.

I wake up, look myself in the mirror, fix my hair, and feel proud about myself, since it looks real good to me.

And yeah, it’s probably true that girls prefer the guy with short dark hair(in the same way as the muscular guy attracts more girls than the skinny one…) But what can I do about it? It doesn’t suit me, and it probably never will – and it doesn’t affect me at all, since I’m still getting my girls without a problem.

Get the haircut you like, not the one you think will help you to be successful with girls.

Skullcrusher

Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends. If you're a skinny dork, having a short hair or long hair won't matter cause all they see is dork.

In the case of Vin Diesel, I think he would also be just as approachable with longer hair just as much as he is bald.

Depends on the style, depends on the facial apperance, depends on the body.

the12thplanet

Don Juan
Reaction score
there is no generic haircut that looks best on everybody. it all depends on things like the shape of your face, the texture of your hair, your build, ect.

ikkenai

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Long hair looks absolutely rediculous on guys.

I know you think you look acceptable. You don't. Wise up.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who gives a sh!t whether women like it or not. If you like it long, grow it long. if you like it short, leave it short. It's not rocket science. Stop living your life just to please women, you're putting them on a pedestal without even being aware of it. Do things that make YOU happy.

That being said, I'd never grow long hair for these reasons:

1.) It gets in your eyes all the time.
2.) During summer you're gonna sweat way more.
3.) If you get into a fight, and your opponent grabs your long hair, you're gonna be in a world of hurt.
4.) You waste 2-3x more shampoo.
5.) 70s/80s are DONE man, just let them go!
6.) You shed hair all over the place like a dog, and clog drains.
7.) Long hair looks more wussy then short hair in general (the skullet/mullet being the only exceptions).

sinner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm.. dunno why, but i attract more girls when i keep my hair short (4 no) even when long hair looks nice on me. anyway i'm gonna grow my hair for a change (a bit less than shoulder length)

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, everyone cut their hair! as the collective sound of norelco clippers, set to "0", drowns out everyone's inner sensibilities.

it's a proven fact, you have a 13.5746% better chance of getting more chicks if you have short hair. i heard it on sosuave, it must be true.

bzzzzzzzzzzzt....bzzzzzzzzzzzt...bzzzzzzzzzt...oh my god, i don't look like vin diesel....what went wrong? maybe it's the leather...no wait...maybe it's because he's a hollywood star. YAY! that's it.

go with the cut that looks best on YOU, the one that YOU like, the one that makes YOU feel better about YOURSELF. consult a homosexual hairstylist and drop $100 if you need professional advisement.

Swede54

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats bull****. All girls have different tastes, some chicks like it long some like it short. But let me tell you this, every girl that ive been with says they like short hair. By a few weeks or a month in they are playing with my hair and **** absalutely in love with it. Trust me some girls will dig long hair when they give it a chance. I have shoulder length hair and a goatee. Seems to work find for me.

needsomehelp

Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont really agree.

i had really long hair one year ago (like kurt cobain length). got quite a bit of attention from females, then when i shaved it all off, while some girls did compliment me i did get a lot less chicks all in all.

now my hair is quite long again (havent cut it for a year) and im starting to get more. althoe ive also put on a lot of muscle compared to before, i think most chicks dig it long.

so i think its all about what suits you best in the end.

i mean i wouldnt exactly suggest that vin diesel grew it long...

DrSassyPants

Don Juan
Reaction score
I let my hair get long once, actually didn't cut it for a year (my hair doesn't grow real fast). I had a wavy/curly thing going on that I got lots of comments on just because it was different than the usual short hair look. These ladies liked to run their hands through it too :woo: My current gf loves my hair long, but I have to keep it short now for my job. And guess what? She still thinks I'm hot! :D

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think they say they like short hair because very few guys can pull off the long hair look. I think it is the opposite for girls, very few can pull off the short hair look. Which is why guys in general seem to prefer long hair on women.

DJDanny

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta disagree here. I got a natural waviness/curliness to my hair. Such that when i cut it short it looks straight but when its grows out it starts to curl. And i can definiately say the ex was disappointed when i cut it back in april and now its starting to grow back out the HBs are approaching me again instead of me doing the approaching. apparently they love the curls but right now its at the length i can do whatever i want with it.

by long i mean it was probably about 4 inches long before then 1/2 inch and about 2 inches long now.

The Monkey

Don Juan
Reaction score
This may have no basis in scientific fact, and I have done nothing to verify this idea, although it makes a little sense based on my own experience.

I once heard that the reason men go bald at an early age - like the 20s - is because of high testosterone levels. If that's true, then some women may see baldness as a sign that the man is masculine. Or whatever.

Although I agree that lots of women find long hair hot, and in the end, who cares... grow your hair how you want.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have very nice looking pretty long hair, but i think i'm going to trim it and make it about 2 inches long, because of these reasons:

1) it's summer and i play lots of sports, so i would have to shampoo it twice a day

2) when my hair is not wet and there's hot weather outside, it gets all messy and i look like a nerd

3) i'm going on vacation to a place full of rednecks and i've been made fun of my long hair by people i don't even know for too many years now

4) girls that live in that place seem to go for short haired guys

5) my hair grows back really fast

6) it will look good even in the morning when i haven't put it in good shape

the only problems are going to be my girlfriend who will kill me and the strive for making it grow back faster when i get back to the city:)

Reaction score
It doesn’t matter. Be different. Get the haircut YOU like.

I'm Asian (straight hair) and I had short spiked hair for 2-3 years. I decided I didn't want to look like every other Asian/ Asian-American male, so I grew my hair shoulder length and colored it Brown. With long hair HBs are approaching more than ever compared to when I had short hair.