Hot but stupid? Would you hit it?

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a problem.

Last 3 girls I been with didn't really do it for me. They were hot and turned me on... but it was purely physical and nothing more.

They like me, they're hot, but the moment they start talking, I get a feeling I'm listening to a retard. It would be better if they didn't talk at all and just looked pretty.

It's like fukkin a model who has IQ of a monkey. Leaves a feeling of disgust for them and for my weakness for their bodies.

And they are "nice" people... but unbeleivably stupid, obscessing over some minor problems in their lives... No goals... no worthwhile thoughts... Just discussion of uniportant events. I can't symphathise, I can't even force myself to.

This girl, Angie. Seemed ok. I laid her, came, then she rolls over and just blabs. Oooh... did you know? This girl at my college... blah blah blah...

I just left and told her I don't wanna see her again.

Anybody can relate?

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I banged Paris Hilton last weekend, I can relate...

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hot but stupid?

I didn't read your post, but I can say I would hit it. But then again, I am male.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay this is a trick question... right?

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you should do some charity work...help those hot chicks move up a notch on the IQ scale...challenge yourself...

When you're fvcking 'em...whisper some Shakespear in their ear...

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ice Cold
I have a problem.

Last 3 girls I been with didn't really do it for me. They were hot and turned me on... but it was purely physical and nothing more.

They like me, they're hot, but the moment they start talking, I get a feeling I'm listening to a retard. It would be better if they didn't talk at all and just looked pretty.

It's like fukkin a model who has IQ of a monkey. Leaves a feeling of disgust for them and for my weakness for their bodies.

And they are "nice" people... but unbeleivably stupid, obscessing over some minor problems in their lives... No goals... no worthwhile thoughts... Just discussion of uniportant events. I can't symphathise, I can't even force myself to.

This girl, Angie. Seemed ok. I laid her, came, then she rolls over and just blabs. Oooh... did you know? This girl at my college... blah blah blah...

I just left and told her I don't wanna see her again.

Anybody can relate?
I know exactly what you mean.

If it makes you feel so bad inside after hitting it - raise your standards. Modify your qualifiers for women so that you engage them in some meaningful conversation before you bed them. You need to put some intelligence into your approach - get into some talk that they will have to have at least some degree of intelligence and intellect to keep up with.

Also, it seems they just might be shallow and superficial. In that case, I would suggest altering the environment where you are picking up - i.e. try a coffee shop instead of a club (just an example).

Broham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most dumb girls don't have opinions on current events, career decisions or basically any type of original thinking; therefore, there's not much you can argue about. Just bring on the booty. If I want a challenging conversation I'll talk to my sister or one of my co-workers.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
I dont usually care about what girls think about world events and other things, hell i dont even give a damn what my friends think about world or current events or socio-econimic statistics or white slavery in eastern europe.

Guess what im getting at is im a shallow son of a ***** and to me looks prevail over all.

I mean sure this chick can tell me about some new archeological discovery but if her ass is flat im outta there ya dig.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nothing wrong with a dumb hot girl :) send them all my way

Broham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Julian
I dont usually care about what girls think about world events and other things, hell i dont even give a damn what my friends think about world or current events or socio-econimic statistics or white slavery in eastern europe.

Guess what im getting at is im a shallow son of a ***** and to me looks prevail over all.

I mean sure this chick can tell me about some new archeological discovery but if her ass is flat im outta there ya dig.
True dat man. Leave the intellectual stuff for the work week. On the weekends, bring on the fun! Partying, dancing, and hot sex.

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Broham
Most dumb girls don't have opinions on current events, career decisions or basically any type of original thinking; therefore, there's not much you can argue about. Just bring on the booty. If I want a challenging conversation I'll talk to my sister or one of my co-workers.
Excellent point!