Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Horrible slump but got cute girls # today!

Reaction score
Got hot girls # but she in under house arrent wearing ankle bracelet!

My last 10 approaches have been rejections.

So bad I went back to my ex girlfriend.

BUT TODAY this cute girl at the checkout line made small talk with me and I small talked back, asked for her # and she was more than happy to give it to me!

So here it is Thursday night. I KNOW I can call her and get her to go out with me... I want to call so bad but ofcourse I can't call the same day right. Plus it looks like she gave her her home # not cellie.

So it's Thursday night... Cant call Friday obviously.. or can I ? During the Day?

Wait until sunday?

I could just feel it in her eyes she wants a man ..plus she just moved to the state and knows nobody.. and I stepped up to the plate and got her number.

So what strategy should I use? I got my own place finally.... when would you call?

F-ck I want to call right now but I know that stupid.. Friday? Sat? sun? Mon?

go back to the store and talk to her some more first?

I need to play this one right.

Help a brother out!

Last edited:

Dannyrt34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call her when you want. Don't know how many times I gotta say the 3 day rule is BS. Set up a date for the weekend. Be like "Since your new to the area, let's go out saturday night. I'll show you how to have a good time."

I never had a girl lose interest in me by calling too soon. However, if calling too soon does ruin it for me, I doubt I'd like that girl anyway.

Reaction score
Dannyrt34 said:
Call her when you want. Don't know how many times I gotta say the 3 day rule is BS. Set up a date for the weekend. Be like "Since your new to the area, let's go out saturday night. I'll show you how to have a good time."

I never had a girl lose interest in me by calling too soon. However, if calling too soon does ruin it for me, I doubt I'd like that girl anyway.

When I WANT? That would be right now! lol.. I'm just feeling the groove right now, my confidence is up.. but I just got the number 2 hours ago, so I cannot believe that would be a good idea.

Maybe tomorrow afternoon?

Even though it's Friday, I like your idea of what to say.

Calling an hour after I get the number is a big no no.

SO tomorrow Friday afternoon ya think?

Can I call right now ? Got the # 2 hours ago. Maybe we can go out tonight?? Or big no no?

Maybe go back to the store NOW and see whats she's doing after work?

Dannyrt34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh well if she's working do not call or go to visit her. Wait for a time when your pretty sure she's off, like 10pm tonight. Call her, tell her who you are (in that case 'nobody' sounds kinda weird). Make some small talk, then set up the date for tomorrow or saturday.

Reaction score
Dannyrt34 said:
Oh well if she's working do not call or go to visit her. Wait for a time when your pretty sure she's off, like 10pm tonight. Call her, tell her who you are (in that case 'nobody' sounds kinda weird). Make some small talk, then set up the date for tomorrow or saturday.

Why cant i go back now, and say hey when do you get off let's grab a cup of coffee?

that doesnt sound too bad.

Dannyrt34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That would have been fine, if you did it right from the start during the first meeting. But now, it might seem weird to her if you drive all the way back to the store to see her again. Calling the same day is fine, but let's not go overboard here.

Oh and heres a huge tip that you must do if you call and she don't answer her phone. LEAVE A VOICE MESSAGE EXPLAINING WHO YOU ARE! This is a must, because some girls do not answer their phone when they don't recognize the number

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't even call her. Just wait till you go shopping again and make talk with her again and say, "Have you met anybody, yet?" and then if she says, "No, I haven't" then you say, "I might be going to such and such tomorrow night, wanna come?" and don't even call her. Make the date in person if possible, just like you'd make anything in person over having to use the phone or the net (job interview etc.). Just forget that you even got her phone number since you see her all the time anyway in your weekly routine. Just be passing by, "Howdy, stanger" etc etc. Go and leave, go and leave. Don't smother.

DJStrawberry

Don Juan
Reaction score
This title reminded me of something in Jose Canseco's book Juiced, Wild Times, Rampant Roids and How Baseball Got Big
...He talked about Slump Busters and when players were doing bad or going through slumps how some of them were so superstitious they would find the ugliest, fattest, shamuish whale at the bar and then bang them to bust their slumps. Glad to see you bust your slump without resorting to Sea mammals.

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Call her when you want dude. I've never seen a girl lose interest because you called her too soon after getting her number. (Unless you're calling two minutes after you get it pretending to be Mike Tyson)

Reaction score
Here's the update

I went back to the store after I made my last post. We went outside and talked during her break.

SHES ON ****ING HOUSE ARREST WEARING ONE OF THOSE THINGS ON HER ANKLE that goes off if she leaves anywhere either work or home and she joes to jail.

If I take her out, she goes to jail.

JUST MY LUCK.

Abandon ship? Or go back tomorrow and buy something and see if I can make something work?

IM0001

Don Juan
Reaction score
Uhh... Reason she is on house arrest? lol

Cute or not you might want to know what happened to her past boyfriends or something lol.

Reaction score
IM0001 said:
Uhh... Reason she is on house arrest? lol

Cute or not you might want to know what happened to her past boyfriends or something lol.

hahahah!

Hell, I'm going to go back tomorrow on my lunch break and say hi... see if she wants take a break and talk some more. I was so ready to kiss her and surprise the hell out of her today just to see what she'd do but I restrained myself!

she sprobably just got caught with weed or something stupid like that.

And I always go to this store for my lunch break to buy a salad so its not like i'm stalking her.

Hey the one good thig about this is it means she's not seeing other guys... and I can be her "friend" until the bracelet comes off... then she'll think i'm such a nice guy and bang me.

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, your strategy is to be her "friend" and her think you are such a nice guy and then you hope she will bang you? Man, you have alot to learn.

IM0001

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol

Dono. this could be an interesting test bed.. But you might want to make shure she didnt do anything more deadly..

Reaction score
Nah I changed my mind on the strategy.

I'm not going back into that store. I'm just going to give her a call maybe Sunday and see what's up.

I KNOW she'll be home at least with that ankle bracelet.

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ankle bracelet....Hopefully she won't shank you when she gets pissed. Good luck.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with all of Danny's advice. Stop going to the store.

Call her when you feel like it. If she doesn't answer, leave a message with your phone number. Wait until she calls back. Period. If she hasn't called back in two days, call her once more and that's it.

The ankle bracelet thing would make me a bit weary to say the least, but if it doesn't bother you then press on. In a way it helps you. You don't have to take her out to an expensive dinner and work hard to get her home. Offer to cook dinner together and watch a movie.

Reaction score
xblitz44x said:
I agree with all of Danny's advice. Stop going to the store.

Call her when you feel like it. If she doesn't answer, leave a message with your phone number. Wait until she calls back. Period. If she hasn't called back in two days, call her once more and that's it.

The ankle bracelet thing would make me a bit weary to say the least, but if it doesn't bother you then press on. In a way it helps you. You don't have to take her out to an expensive dinner and work hard to get her home. Offer to cook dinner together and watch a movie.

My bet is the ankle bracelet is because she got busted drinking and driving, or she got busted with drugs. Maybe she beat the **** out of another girl.

None of that bothers me.

Going to maybe call her tonight if I feel like it. I dont give a f-ck if its Friday.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Going to maybe call her tonight if I feel like it. I dont give a f-ck if its Friday.
Atta' boy! You call when you want to call.

Reaction score
xblitz44x said:
Atta' boy! You call when you want to call.

What do you guys thinl she could have done to be under house arrest with that ankle brace that goes off if she leaves the premises? How am I supposed to do anything with her?

I am going to call her tonight and find out what she did. Maybe I can bang her at work in the storeroom or something if she has to wear it for a year.