Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Horny" then silence.

ace88

Don Juan
Reaction score
You 2 arent dating. Sounds like she likes to text you stuff to get you going with zero follow through. If you two are in highschool i bet she is showing her friends the texts between you two and they are laughing at you. Sorry but i think she has discovered her "sexuality," can be used to waste guys time while keeping herself (and her friends) entertained.

Withdraw all attention. Force her to reach out to you. If she doesn't then you know she was just wasting your time and luckily you only wasted 2 dates. If she cares, she will reach out. Then when she does, make her put her money where her mouth is. If she yanks you around again, you hard next.
Not i highschool and as said prior i used the term dating cos we went on dates not because of a relationship english isnt my first language.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

ace88

Don Juan
Reaction score
She made contact, says was partying after finishing 1st yr of law school and dint check her phone.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Teasing your c0ck. My response would have been “Sounds like fun. don’t hurt your hand”

ace88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Now she is apologizing sayingbshevdidnt mean to be impolite and got caught up in the post school partying.

Zipppy

Don Juan
Reaction score
She lives with family, i tr

You probably are correct, i played it more subtle since we never even kissed. But i thought i made it clear i was ready to play.
No, he is totally incorrect, if you use his recommended opening line to a girl you are dating but not yet kissed she will more than likely run a mile.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
She made contact, says was partying after finishing 1st yr of law school and dint check her phone.
This helps a lot. I was trying to figure out the ages of you and her to put this in context.

Law students are horny (and wild) as F. Honestly, you should have had a heated makeout session by now at a very minimum. She probably hooked up with some other guy during her partying session.

More sexting is NOT going to work at this point. It is quite possible that you are in friendzone. Invite her out for a drink. Then, assuming she doesn't run to her car afterwards, try to kiss her. If you get no kiss, or just the cheek, it's game over. If you get a long kiss or makeout, then there is still a chance.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
12am messaging a girl im dating she asks how im doing i answer ask about herself she answers "horny" i ask her if that was usual after she finished projects, and that i was all for it. She said that she likes to pleasure herself after stressfull projects. I told her she shouldnt be doing it all by herself. Then silence.

Whats the deal according to you guys??

Last dinner we had she told me how she had fun impersonating a younger girl to fish for pervs and enjoyed setting up appointments and teasing these people to then bale.
Validation. She wanted to see if you would, but she didn't want to.