"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

hooters field report

donut dunker

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2003
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
tampa FL
I really wasnt in the best of moods saturday (think a girl I liked is just stringing me along) so me and some friends went out to eat at hooters. (I love the scenery.)

When we got there our waitress was really cute (about 19) and was kinda bouncing to some random 80's song. I think i made fun of her or something and ordered my food. She came back later and we talked for 5 minutes or so about her job and I made fun or her again for the whole bouncing thing. She pretended to get mad and walked off. Later on she came back for a sec to talk and left. Around the time for us to leave she was standing by the door and my friend convinced me to get her number. I said, "Hey you seem like a lot of fun we should hang out some time or something." She said she had a boyfriend and i was like that sucks and told her i see her again then i left.

Did I do anything wrong or did i just get unlucky? This was my first real approach so i dont think i did to bad.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Well I gotta say it takes some balls to ask a girl that works at hooters for her number, since she probably gets asked for it all the time. I say you did fairly well. If you wanted to push it you could've said something like...

"Well thats nice, but Im not asking for his number."

Oh, so how long have you had this problem."

Mad props though man, keep it up!!!!
 

OneByOne

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2003
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Age
38
I've gotta give u props man, that must've took some balls well done, i think u just got unlucky, but i've gotto try wat JBizzle sed, hehe

"Oh, so how long have you had this problem."
 

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
thanks but I didnt come up wit dat one... someone else did but I dont remember who:rolleyes:
 
Top