"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Hooking up with soccer chik w/o seeming obvious?

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
Soccer chick.

Well, this is a new situation for me...to sum it up:
last weekend i got together with a bunch of strangers in the city for soccer at a local park. there was this cute hb8 there.
half of the ppl that played (including me) went to a bar after the game. As always whenever i go to a bar everyone is at a legal age, except me (but i do look like im in my early 20's)

barely talked to her. talked to her for a bit and found out she's from florida. everyone went their own way after leaving the bar.

this weekend she's coming out again for soccer.
How do i spark interest in her, when there's a ration of 1:10 of women to men on the field?? It's just oblivious to me what to do with this hb when theres all these guys who got skillz in soccer.
WTF do i do??

plus i forgot to mention if she were to find out i was younger than her (she's probably in her early 20's). she might be surprised.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
3,151
Reaction score
16
Age
44
Location
belleville, il
you have 475 posts????

I know you know you sound AFC.

why are u so worried my friend?

just do your best..be pimp, be DJ.

who cares about there skills..those skills kicking the ball around arent the skills u need to get the women u want.

you have those skills? so use them
 

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
Appear Obvious.
What are you scared she'll know you like her while youre trying to f*** her in the a**?
 

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
Originally posted by frivolousz21
you have 475 posts????

I know you know you sound AFC.

why are u so worried my friend?

just do your best..be pimp, be DJ.

who cares about there skills..those skills kicking the ball around arent the skills u need to get the women u want.

you have those skills? so use them
just cuz there is a # by his name, doesnt mean he is DJ. he could just have posted to a lot of threads offering his AFC opinion.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
i.e. friv. you and i dont have many posts, but you sound like you are pretty much a DJ. and IMO i am a DJ.
so yep- cant use that # to judge.
i'v seen people on here w/ over 1000 posts that make complete and utter nonsense when they post- u can tell. def. AFC
 

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
3,151
Reaction score
16
Age
44
Location
belleville, il
I am a DJ...im not conventional...there are alot of rules.I dont follow.

compared to most of the DJ's are PUA's I see on here Im probably more senstive towards women.

there are alot of things in the DJ bible that I follow and a lot of things I dont follow.

but to be completely Honest with you Dukester...to be good with women..it primarily to me comes down to 1 thing.

CONFIDENCE!

i stress to all the AFC's you can read all you want..do tricks, do whatever..but once you are CONFIDENT..it seems like natural things take over. I try to stress to AFC's who instant message me..look the bible is in place for you to get ur head on strait and emotionally control yourself.
but you dont have to live by the rules..once you gain CONFIDENCE you live by your own rules. being a DJ is discovering who you are and maximizing yourself to the fullest..and once you know WHO you are..you can make changes if you choose to.

I call girls the next day, I call them everyday, I try to see them asap.

and it always works..because im confdient and passionate about the things I believe in and or like.

what about you? how did u come to be a dj?
 

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
hey b!tch, u better quote me on some of that confidence sh!t did u read my posts (lol, j/k)

but you are exactly right- "you live by your own rules. being a DJ is discovering who you are and maximizing yourself to the fullest..and once you know WHO you are..you can make changes if you choose to."

how did i become a DJ? well... hmm...

I needed to be kicked in the azz by one of my friends. He told me like it was,a nd then showed me this site. I took all this info in for awhile, read the bible.
I forced myself to try some of these techniques, and I found out what worked for me. I've been a natural C&F, just never used it like i do now. I guess you could say I was born w/ DJ tendancies, I was just too AFC to use them.
I experimented, trial and error. Lots of different things, read lots of advice.
I do everything different than I used to.
I.E. I just landed an 8, and were dating exclusively now. I havent talked to her since Tues, and it's cool, cuz that makes me more mysterious to her,and makes her want me even more. That is one of the things I've learned to do that works. Also, I dont call her unless it's to make plans.
As soon as I got my confidence, everything fell into place (read my thread).

It just takes time and perseverance. Dont give up, and you'll be fine.
 

cannibustacap

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 10, 2004
Messages
165
Reaction score
0
Location
UCLA
Why don't you make it seem obvious. Talk to her, interact with her. If she give you high IL, then go for it. Its your game.


If she gives you low-medium IL, then employ some of those tricks on Fast Seduction or whatever. This should be standard.
 

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
i think the problem is, i dont like doing this kind of stuff in front of other people. especially since its such a high ratio with 1 girl. ill deal with this tomorrow at the game.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top