Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hooked up with a Hot Girl a few weeks ago - Now Its Done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All of this reeks of desperation. Texting and calling and then texting when she doesn't answer is going to creep her out. I personally think you've dug yourself in a hole you won't be able to get out of.
No, OP thinks that chasing a girl who has clearly blown him off after one date/make out session isn't desperate. He said I, the guy who had two actual gf's for a long time and was dating other women on top of that needs more experience in the real world. LOLOLOL. OP, note I'm not the only one who thinks you are acting clingy and desperate. YOU ARE. GET A CLUE.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're clueless AF. You ARE being clingy. She isn't hanging out with you. If she was you wouldn't be on here chasing her and complaining you should have banged her when you had the chance.

I had two girlfriends/relationships at the same time (one ended a week ago) and I've dated many just recently WHILE I had the two gf's. I actually slept with these women. You went on ONE date and made out and are now trying to act like you were getting married and oh, "did more than just kiss". I have more real world experience that you will ever have bud. But go ahead and keep chasing the one girl you "had" for one date and try to tell me I need more real world when I had TWO actual gf's for 7 months (one of them 10 years) and am dating other women on top of that.
Lol sure you are azzhole, you couldn't get pvssy from a dead cat and you know it. Not sure how texting her 4 days later is chasing, but then again you clearly are a keyboard jockey moron.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol sure you are azzhole, you couldn't get pvssy from a dead cat and you know it. Not sure how texting her 4 days later is chasing, but then again you clearly are a keyboard jockey moron.
Says the guy who told a guy who has FAR more experience than him and women in his life that I need more real world experience because I and ever other guy here who actually does sleep with women told you she isn't interested you &^&(*&R%. Then you talk smack to the other posters about their contacts not being in. You're the a hole you little boy. Pray you never face me face to face little boy.

You didn't even bang her and everyone else in the thread has told him she is not interested....to a guy who has a gf, and just broke up with his other gf, both of which I was actually sleeping with...while also dating other women...OK tough guy. Welcome to the ignore list. Go ahead and keep chasing her until she texts you asking you for advice about how to best suck off the guy she is actually sleeping with.

Trollllll....

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Says the guy who told a guy who has FAR more experience than him and women in his life that I need more real world experience because I and ever other guy here who actually does sleep with women told you she isn't interested you &^&(*&R%. Then you talk smack to the other posters about their contacts not being in. You're the a hole you little boy. Pray you never face me face to face little boy.

You didn't even bang her and everyone else in the thread has told him she is not interested....to a guy who has a gf, and just broke up with his other gf, both of which I was actually sleeping with...while also dating other women...OK tough guy. Welcome to the ignore list. Go ahead and keep chasing her until she texts you asking you for advice about how to suck off the guy she is actually sleeping with.

Trollllll....
Welcome to the ignore list = you are too much of a moron/pvssy to engage in a debate. Anyone can type anything on here you reject. You typing that you are somehow some stud means about as much as the shvt I wiped from my azz a few hours ago.

Like many others you probably read like one word or sentence thatt triggered some kind of SIN against your PUA ideals so you have to make up that I've been chasing this girl when that couldn't be further from truth.

Hope you get some more likes on your posts so you can feel good about your week lol

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like there are at least 4 people in this thread that think the OP is a troll, name calling and attacking everyone else who has far more women than him, yet he keeps chasing the onnnnnee girl he "hooked up with" when it was really just making out, lol. I make out with almost every date troll. I don't call it hooking up. Sex is hooking up. Only guys who try to make themselves sound better than they are call making out hooking up, lol. What newb. Almost 20 years on here and still doesn't get that. Giver her my number bruh, I'll fly her here and video record me pounding her in the bathroom or her blowing me in my car like the last girl I did that with and send it to you so you can see what it's like to actually hook up.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at all the people agreeing with me/up voting me OP....
Hold on... your mom is finishing me off. I'll take a look at the flood of likes your posts are getting in a few mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.