"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Hooked up.....now what

OldNumb3r7

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2004
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Youngstown,Ohio
Friday night me and a friend of my ex's hooked up. This was the first chick that I really practiced some DJ stuff on. Shes really hot and alot of guys pay alot of attention to her. I was always c/f with her and didnt give her too much attention. Well on friday she invited me back to her apt. We ended up doing alot of stuff that night and it was awsome.

Question is where to go from here? If it was a one time thing Im down. I just dont want to get all AFC. I only called her once the day after bc there was a party going down that our group was friends headed to.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Ojete

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2003
Messages
132
Reaction score
1
Age
43
Location
Akitelatengo
Congratulations on your first setps ;)
Now you have to accomodate to your new skills. You attracted her, and that was the outcome. Don't get too interested in her now, keep practicing your DJ skills, go out, socialize and meet other women, keep yourself busy and if she's interested she will call you to get together again. You have already called her. Avoid getting one-itis. You don't know her well.

Keep practicing and good luck!! :D
 

OldNumb3r7

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2004
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Youngstown,Ohio
thanks man. I met another chick on thurs night who I havent called yet. The one I hooked up with was there and I think she was trying to gain my attention away from the other one. So Ill give the other chick a call like I said and prob take her out this week.
 

OldNumb3r7

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2004
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Youngstown,Ohio
Went out with the other chick last night. We hit up some karoke. Ihad a damn good time met up with some friends etc. I had her laughing all night, kino, all that jazz. She just seems a little too conservative for me. Example. We were driving to get some food and I had some music on and during one of the yelling type parts I said "ok its your turn to scream". Shes like "no ill be embarrassed, Im not a screamer" I said "Not a screamer? Any girl thats with me is a screamer or ill make her one". She was dying after that........good time, but i dont think shes my type. But Ill stay cool with her. nice chick.
 

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
hey nice to see your having fun with a 2nd girl but that was a bad move, it seems you have mixed up the information you have read. It is good to give attention to other girls infront of your girl, but you should never hook up with some one else, that will tell the first girl shes your seocnd choice, and that your not serious aobut her, she will hate it and that was a bad move. You can not date lots of girls at the same time, well you can but its not good, only date her, keep on doing so.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

OldNumb3r7

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2004
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Youngstown,Ohio
thanks for the reply. Im not dating either though. I just met the one I took out last night. Ive known the one I hooked up with for about 2 months now.
 
Top