"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Hood Girls vs. Valley Girls

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
218
Reaction score
1
Question yall, which type of women do u all prefer(find it easier to appraoch), women from the hood or women from the Suburbs? I personally have found hood women to be much more approachable and less picky when it comes to looks, money, status, etc.. Would DJ principles from the DJ Bible more likely work on hood or suburban girls? Holla back.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2002
Messages
705
Reaction score
2
Age
43
Location
The World In My Eyes
It depends...You have hood girls and suburb girls who are more down to earth and laid back, and you have some hood/suburban girls who are materialistic as hell...
 

91redrotary

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2004
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
Queens Ny
Im assuming your from la..... I'm from nyc and recently went to Los angeles last month. I couldn't tell if they were fromm the hood or the valley but all of them were responsive to me. Maybe because of the newyork accent or so. But I tell you this 80% of NYC women are *****es. From the hood or not. Most Ny women mentalities are "what can you give me" "What can you offer me". Cause rent is due.
I simply tell them 9 inches.
 

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
218
Reaction score
1
yeah I live in L.A. 91.. what part of L.A. did u visit? I be everywhere from the San Fernando Valley to Beverly Hills to South Central, Inglewood, Long Beach, etc. as for the girls, Ive personally found the ones from the hood to be more approachable and more willing to give the phone number. Me and homeboy last Friday were cruisin down Crenshaw(in South Central) and saw group of fine honeys at the parkin lot. We didn't holla though cause from their clothin(red), we could tell they were Bloods, and soon enough I see them meetin up with a group of Bloods. Don't wanna get in trouble over one woman, since there are so many out there.
 

91redrotary

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2004
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
Queens Ny
I was staying in Studio city. But I went all around from Beverly Hills, Santa monica, venice beach , the valley and a few other places.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
I dont like dealing with hood rats because they always got some thugged out brothers or some sh1t hangin around. Id much rather go for some suburban ***** with a crazy father then some hood rat connected with gangstas.
 

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
218
Reaction score
1
So Many Ways, what part of Long Beach are the parties at? Im very familiar with tha area since I used to visit my ex(when I was with her) at her work over there.. Hook me up with some of the spots.
 

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 19, 2004
Messages
791
Reaction score
2
Location
www.blackmenvent.com
Originally posted by LADawg49
So Many Ways, what part of Long Beach are the parties at? Im very familiar with tha area since I used to visit my ex(when I was with her) at her work over there.. Hook me up with some of the spots.
Just go to pine street in downtown long beach. There is also gameworks but it's not really poppin anymore. If you really want to shoot fish out the barrel, go down there when the long beach grand prix races happen during the spring.

Hit up Pine Street on Saturday night. You'll see a few shorties around there. Let's see, there's cohivas, mariposas, momos a couple of other places as well. There is also yardhouse which is all the way down pine past Ocean on the peninsula.
 
Top