Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hood Girls vs. Valley Girls

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Question yall, which type of women do u all prefer(find it easier to appraoch), women from the hood or women from the Suburbs? I personally have found hood women to be much more approachable and less picky when it comes to looks, money, status, etc.. Would DJ principles from the DJ Bible more likely work on hood or suburban girls? Holla back.

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends...You have hood girls and suburb girls who are more down to earth and laid back, and you have some hood/suburban girls who are materialistic as hell...

91redrotary

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im assuming your from la..... I'm from nyc and recently went to Los angeles last month. I couldn't tell if they were fromm the hood or the valley but all of them were responsive to me. Maybe because of the newyork accent or so. But I tell you this 80% of NYC women are *****es. From the hood or not. Most Ny women mentalities are "what can you give me" "What can you offer me". Cause rent is due.
I simply tell them 9 inches.

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah I live in L.A. 91.. what part of L.A. did u visit? I be everywhere from the San Fernando Valley to Beverly Hills to South Central, Inglewood, Long Beach, etc. as for the girls, Ive personally found the ones from the hood to be more approachable and more willing to give the phone number. Me and homeboy last Friday were cruisin down Crenshaw(in South Central) and saw group of fine honeys at the parkin lot. We didn't holla though cause from their clothin(red), we could tell they were Bloods, and soon enough I see them meetin up with a group of Bloods. Don't wanna get in trouble over one woman, since there are so many out there.

91redrotary

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was staying in Studio city. But I went all around from Beverly Hills, Santa monica, venice beach , the valley and a few other places.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
I dont like dealing with hood rats because they always got some thugged out brothers or some sh1t hangin around. Id much rather go for some suburban ***** with a crazy father then some hood rat connected with gangstas.

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So Many Ways, what part of Long Beach are the parties at? Im very familiar with tha area since I used to visit my ex(when I was with her) at her work over there.. Hook me up with some of the spots.

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LADawg49
So Many Ways, what part of Long Beach are the parties at? Im very familiar with tha area since I used to visit my ex(when I was with her) at her work over there.. Hook me up with some of the spots.
Just go to pine street in downtown long beach. There is also gameworks but it's not really poppin anymore. If you really want to shoot fish out the barrel, go down there when the long beach grand prix races happen during the spring.

Hit up Pine Street on Saturday night. You'll see a few shorties around there. Let's see, there's cohivas, mariposas, momos a couple of other places as well. There is also yardhouse which is all the way down pine past Ocean on the peninsula.