Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Honesty, Genuineness, Integrity, Value.

JesterX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok this is a question.

Do you guys think playing the genuine honest guy type would actually work? Like embracing all of your faults and pretty much laying everything out on the table in a confident manner? Realizing your not perfect and have alot of problems but expressing them anyways?

Or is it better to be more of a mystery and subtley lay down the ****y and funny... without revealing too much about yourself?

Or do you think they both are equal personality types and both will attract women equally?

Thoughts...

drjekyll

Don Juan
Reaction score
Both are effective.

Essentially, you are looking at the most pivotal choice of this whole thing.

Think of it like this.

If you want to get an amazing woman, you have two options. You can either become an amazing manipulator, or you can become an amazing man.

It's either one or the other.

Whichever one you choose is challenging. Whichever path you tread, you will need to take it a long way in order to consistently be successful.

It really depends who you want to be. You can be a success either way. It all depends on your choice now, whether you focus on tactics or natural self-expression.

It's the difference between indirect game and direct game.

It's also the difference between being a worthless manipulative scumbag, and an awesome person living an awesome life with the awesome woman or women that you want.

Done.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well don't go laying everything out, but being genuine and having integrity and value is part of being a real man. People are instinctive and they can always tell when someone is lying or hiding something.

I know lots of guys who are all talk, claim to know and to have done everything, and they start to believe their own hype. The problem is, people humour them to their face, then laugh behind their backs.

My philosophy is if you have faults you can change, work on changing them. If you can't change them, accept them. But never deny who you are.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
drjekyll made some good points. If you want amazing women, you need to be amazing yourself or have them thinking. Pickups are not really all that hard and neither is meeting a lot of different women. Developing great and solid relationships takes time and a very driven person who is willing to put in the quality and quantity of time necessary.

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I take great pride in being real in my intentions and character, but keep enough back so I'm not and open book to everybody. It's also in how you deliver yourself.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being honest works in so many ways, I used to use it when I was in the game...

Great tool lol

-Cod3r

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being able to speak with integrity shows you have backbone.

spesmilitis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
different things work for different girls. Do what feels right for you, and you'll land the girl that fits you.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good advice spesmilitis. Since a fit is about compatability.

drjekyll

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, this is true. Honesty and genuineness doesn't work on women who are total *****es. At the same time, women who are total *****es do not deserve the ****. As such, **** em.

Being genuine nets you the best girls - the secure, sassy, cool ones who aren't just nice to look at.

It also keeps you sane.

That's why, IMO, direct game beats indirect game hands down. It's better, it's better fun, and it's better for you.

drjekyll

Don Juan
Reaction score
I really need to stop swearing.