Homeless Natural...Yes he's Homeless

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jacob said:
This is what I'm talking about. The homeless guy Darren is so similar to my friend that was homeless himself a guy that just had this something about him. Where he didn't have material possesions but new how to have fun and make love to a woman by connecting spiritually. By making her feel like it's just the two of them and no one else, like Adam and Eve and by doing things that didn't require money. He was a musician and wrote poems and songs and would beat box and wrap the lyrics he wrote. He also had the long hair but not put up in a weird way. And he would never act like his situation bothered him. I hung out with him a few times on the weekends to see if he was for real like how I saw him in his part time job as a valet. And each time he would be with a different girl that he called just a friend. I would be the one trying to hit on his "friends" but he just acted so care free and unfazed and just have fun and instead I noticed the girls just paid attention to him, and I would be paying for the drinks like a chump, cause he didn't have much money. Dam! So yeah whatever I could, I imitated him and for what it's worth it works.

Make the girl connected to you spiritually and not materially and you'll be unforgettable. Then you can have girls buying you stuff and taking care of you just because that's what's missing from their lives instead of a typical guy that buys women.

Always make love and connect spiritually first before thinking about making love physically and with material things. I find this way you won't be so akward and more comfortable with speaking to a woman and having fun instead of being intimidated by her beauty. I guess what I'm trying to say is, look past the flesh, the vehicle that contains our spirits and connect with what's inside first. Our spirit wants to get as close we can with someone and connect, and the closest we can ever get to another is sex, and she'll be willing cause her spirit will want to touch yours.

Also, that's why eye contact is so potent because the eyes are the windows to the soul, and my friend would always gaze into peoples eyes. and that's why women don't go for looks as much as men, because they're more spiritually inclined.
WOOOOW

This is on some ubernextlevelgame ****
scratch that, that ain't game no more, now you talking "divine" type ****. for lack of better word. How does one connect spiritual with a women? I think I know......but wow I ain't never thought of it like that

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the fvck? Just when I thought I've heard it all...

chicks probably feel bad for this guy...

but I am speechless..I'm watching the Darren video now...

this thread has reached epic proportions.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"If you can balance your health, wealth and relationships you can be sure to have a very good life." - Mystery.

"Pick up should be a glorified hobby." - Style.

"Let the Venusian Arts enrich your life, not define it." - Mystery.

Seduction community is getting so fvcked up. Its ugly. These seduction community guys focus ALL on women, and little on health and wealth and other relationships with family and friends. Seduction lairs and communities are disgusting. People seeking constant validation from women, by making them the center of their world. I'm sure many of these guys suck at relationships because they start seeing girls as mere objects or targets.

I'm not out to teach ethics or morals, but this hunger to be the best PUA or lay the most # of girls, is as sad as things can ever get.

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
daygameguy said:
"If you can balance your health, wealth and relationships you can be sure to have a very good life." - Mystery.

"Pick up should be a glorified hobby." - Style.

"Let the Venusian Arts enrich your life, not define it." - Mystery.

Seduction community is getting so fvcked up. Its ugly. These seduction community guys focus ALL on women, and little on health and wealth and other relationships with family and friends. Seduction lairs and communities are disgusting. People seeking constant validation from women, by making them the center of their world. I'm sure many of these guys suck at relationships because they start seeing girls as mere objects or targets.

I'm not out to teach ethics or morals, but this hunger to be the best PUA or lay the most # of girls, is as sad as things can ever get.
I agree and I've written about this before.

I'm in the process of writing an article that explains my views on the community. It may not be finished for a few weeks, but some of my views are:

1. Guys who are socially awkward are given tools to seduce girls, but sacrifice a great deal of life to learn them.
2. Guys who are successful, went to college, got a good job, and have a good group of educated friends, don't need to learn how to seduce. It comes natural.

Not everyone is one of those 2. Some people are in between, some people are successful yet shy, but for the most part it is retarded that people sacrifice health and wealth to become good at seduction

Being part of the community can be a distraction reality. An evening at the club is generally an unhealthy one, especially when you have to go to work the next day, looking and smelling like sh!t because you got 2 hours of sleep.

Being part of the community makes women seem like targets and guys who are so accustomed to the lifestyle of going out in the field and feeling the adrenaline rush of sarging get bored easily in relationships. It happened to me. After 6 months I couldn't stand her. Then the moment we broke up I missed her like hell. Thankfully I am still young.

Balancing health, wealth, and relationships - during college and times where you are traveling for your career (to increase your wealth) men may find it difficult to maintain relationships. To sacrifice a little now may make it worth it in the long run, because he will have an easier time maintaining relationships later in life when he is making good money. Becoming unhealthy by failing to sleep, exercise, eat right, because you are too busy clubbing and sarging every waking moment is detrimental to your state of well being. Those 3 quotes you posted are absolutely right.

Just some of my thoughts.

SuavePlaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoever cares what this man does with his life really missed the point of this story. It's funny to me how a bum got guys here that are more successful than him in other areas in life envious of him.

Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
I have given up on working. It's just easier to find a woman with a good job than to find a good job for myself.
It would be nice to take it easy and just be a pimp for a spell. Not the kind who beats women, but the kind that women love so fcking much they just want to give him whatever they can. It would be nice sometimes.

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PUA method,
Natural method,
Structured Natural,
and now, the Hobo method.
next, i'll create an Asian method :)

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More Cowbell Please said:
It would be nice to take it easy and just be a pimp for a spell.

I have decided that is what I am doing from here on out. There are plenty of single working women out there. If you make her feel sexy, you don't have to pay half the bills...you don't really even have to work.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of people here dont understand that there are tifferent types of homelessness. Theres the typical streetbum type, that ended up there because of mental or drug problems, or just made really bad choices.

There's also the type that more or less chooses the lifestyle. This is supposed to be temporary, but can lead to being a straight streetbum. Some people like the freedom of it. They like to have everything they own in a backpack, and jump a train or hitch-hike across the country on a whim, find a job and hang out for a couple months, then do it again. They consider the Earth their home.

Then you have the hippie/punk rock 'squatters.' In the punk scene (or what it used to be, anyway) you're sort of considered a poser if you haven't lived on the streets for at least a couple months. And they definitely get laid, while doing it.

I've never lived on the streets, and I've never panhandled, but I've been in between homes, several times. I was working and had money, but nowhere to live. The first time, I couch surfed for a couple weeks, till I could move in. One time I slept in my car for a couple weeks till a room opened up at my friends house.

The last time, my lease ended on my apartment. I put my all my stuff in storage, and put my comfy ass couch in the back of my van, and lived out of it pretty comfortably. I was trying to move out of state, so I didnt want to move in anywhere. It took me four months to move though. I took showers at friends houses or at a campground. Ate out. And guess what? I got laid a lot. In the four months I lived out it, I pulled three lays out of bars and party's in my van. Then I found a girlfriend. She was with me three or four nights a week. We would either drive somewhere and fvck, and crash, or go the the bar, get drunk, fvck and crash in the parking lot. It wasn't bad.

I might have to do this again, cuz I'm trying to move to Austin, and Im laid off, and my town is in a serious economic depression. I'd prefer to save up two or three grand, to get there with, but there's no way thats happening any time soon, so Im trying to get a job in Galveston, or New Orleans hurricane releif/rebuild, and live in a tent city, or my van, and make some money for a month or two, then rent a place in Austin. And I DO plan on getting laid, while I do so.

My point is, dont judge this guy, cuz he's homeless. Some people choose it. Noones forcing you to give them your change. I dont like that Darren guy in that video though. He strikes me as a poser/loser who has good game. His entire reality revolves around gaming chicks, and I think its pathetic. Granted, I wish I had that effect on girls, but I wont go too far out of my way to get it.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha...this thread...I haven't seen this guy in a long time but I have a feeling that he's not in the streets currently, probably hanging with his daughter.

horaholic said:
My point is, dont judge this guy, cuz he's homeless. Some people choose it. Noones forcing you to give them your change. I dont like that Darren guy in that video though. He strikes me as a poser/loser who has good game. His entire reality revolves around gaming chicks, and I think its pathetic. Granted, I wish I had that effect on girls, but I wont go too far out of my way to get it.
The funny thing is everyone is looking at the HOMELESS aspect, when that has nothing to do with PU. It's as if I was posting about some billionarie who maybe had the same mindset. The fact that he's a billionarie doesn't mean to look at how he lives his life.

This guy had a brilliant mindset, you'd never think he was homeless if you saw him, and he's very social. I've seen him game, I've seen him interact with people he knows, he was force to get this way so he doesn't have to sleep on the streets everyday.

I know more about his life and he really doesn't have to be homeless, but I understand why he actually is and I must say he has alot of heart. Like I know for me personally I couldn't do what he is doing.

P.S...supposedly that darren guy is now a pimp...

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I love about this thread - and obviously from my perspective I didn't see it happen, so all I have is this guy's word - but it is amazing how some people's superficial and limiting view of "reality" is so powerful, that they cannot even imagine it. They think it must be false on principle. All I can say is I do feel bad for people who think so, because one it shows a real lack of understanding about homeless people and their resources, but also their own power as people to attract women without going to the gym every day. What a sad way to live life and think about things.

Those who know my posts know I've been dressing down on purpose for at least a year - wearing all kinds of raggedy clothes and still doing just fine.

I love the challenge, it makes your personality - what really counts - that much stronger.

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Challenges make you stronger. We should all understand this by now. Jesus, who is our example, was homeless.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
izza said:
What I love about this thread - and obviously from my perspective I didn't see it happen, so all I have is this guy's word - but it is amazing how some people's superficial and limiting view of "reality" is so powerful, that they cannot even imagine it. They think it must be false on principle. All I can say is I do feel bad for people who think so, because one it shows a real lack of understanding about homeless people and their resources, but also their own power as people to attract women without going to the gym every day. What a sad way to live life and think about things.

Those who know my posts know I've been dressing down on purpose for at least a year - wearing all kinds of raggedy clothes and still doing just fine.

I love the challenge, it makes your personality - what really counts - that much stronger.

I am curious about what he tells women when they ask him what he does for work. Obviously since none of his fb's know he's homeless, he's lying. So are they hooking up with him because they think he's rich/powerful?

If we all lied about our job, and acted like we did have that success, wouldn't we all be getting laid like this guy?

My main point is that because he is lying/omiting info about his lack of carreer, this to a degree negates point about his mind-set.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SharinganUser said:
I am curious about what he tells women when they ask him what he does for work. Obviously since none of his fb's know he's homeless, he's lying. So are they hooking up with him because they think he's rich/powerful?

If we all lied about our job, and acted like we did have that success, wouldn't we all be getting laid like this guy?

My main point is that because he is lying/omiting info about his lack of carreer, this to a degree negates point about his mind-set.
He has no job, no money. But he has 2 very important things that MOST people don't have - GAME and SOCIAL CONTACTS.