Homeless Natural...Yes he's Homeless

Vanilla

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
izza said:
What I love about this thread - and obviously from my perspective I didn't see it happen, so all I have is this guy's word - but it is amazing how some people's superficial and limiting view of "reality" is so powerful, that they cannot even imagine it. They think it must be false on principle. All I can say is I do feel bad for people who think so, because one it shows a real lack of understanding about homeless people and their resources, but also their own power as people to attract women without going to the gym every day. What a sad way to live life and think about things.

Those who know my posts know I've been dressing down on purpose for at least a year - wearing all kinds of raggedy clothes and still doing just fine.

I love the challenge, it makes your personality - what really counts - that much stronger.
Confidence is key. But I do hope you shower.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
izza said:
Those who know my posts know I've been dressing down on purpose for at least a year - wearing all kinds of raggedy clothes and still doing just fine.

I love the challenge, it makes your personality - what really counts - that much stronger.
It surely is interesting, I did it for a few days and also I had to do a scene as a homeless guy once, so I had to dress like a homeless and take the train to get to the set...

It really causes you to rely only on your personality...An this is coming from a guy who likes dressing in a way that expresses himself, many chicks think I'm a male model. (No I don't believe I'm good looking)

SharinganUser said:
I am curious about what he tells women when they ask him what he does for work. Obviously since none of his fb's know he's homeless, he's lying. So are they hooking up with him because they think he's rich/powerful?

If we all lied about our job, and acted like we did have that success, wouldn't we all be getting laid like this guy?

My main point is that because he is lying/omiting info about his lack of carreer, this to a degree negates point about his mind-set.
I had seen his documentary about his life a few months back and it turns out that at some point he had a gf that knew he was homeless. The thing is you'd never know he was homeless because he's always clean and depending on how things are going he's staying or living with some chick.

I know for sure they aren't hooking up with him because of status, as he told me chicks give him money, buy him stuff and sends stuff for his child. The way he lives his life is VERY different than what I've seen. He got good at getting women because he needed to survive. I see many homeless around NY and some aren't living that bad, they have radio, food, cloth, etc...They just don't have a place to live.

Do I think being homeless is cool? Hell no...

The whole job thing has nothing to do with canceling out his mindset, that's just retarded, because I know for me personally I don't say what I do because I want to screen out superifical chicks. As soon as "Actor" comes up they starting thinking some BS, so I purposely don't say anything about it...In the case of homeless dude, many times he does the same.

P.S...He does have a job, he works for the homeless organization...

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SharinganUser said:
So what you are saying is that we should all interact with women as if our survival depended on it?
Yep quit your job, get naked and go homeless...that way you DEPEND on all this in order to survive...I really hope you were joking when you posted that...

An for any newbie taking EVERYTHING posted here seriously, my god...Because were are only looking at CERTAIN QUALITIES just like we would any natural. In the case of the homeless guy, he has some good qualities that is applicable to meeting and socializing. Everything else is irrelevant.

USE COMMON SENSE PLEASE...

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
USE COMMON SENSE PLEASE...
More later, for now thank you for asking everyone to read, think and discuss this topic like an adult.

Also, I'm a bit disturbed by some of the untrue stereotypes about homeless people being bandied about. Yes, like all stereotypes, they apply to some but not all. 90% of homeless people are homeless for less than 6 months, most less than 3 - almost all bathe regularly, a large percentage don't stink - etc.

I'm not objecting to the lack of political correctness some are showing - the truth is not PC - but rather the lazy thinking, and falling for cheap stereotypes. Also, keep in mind that it takes even less intellectual effort to believes stereotypes against people who have little economic or media presence - aka any real way to defend themselves against societal scorn and untrue beliefs, but I digress... and again I don't know this person in particular.

Also, I did laugh and appreciate the comment about whether or not I shower. I do because I happen to like not stinking. But maybe I would be able to pick up women anyway - I have certainly picked up women in situations where I smelled bad (aka a mile of running in clothes not designed for running, bad days on the bus, etc.) So I maintain that what really counts is who you are... based on personal experience.

Izza

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

mindswork

Reaction score
Listen, this story is a bit hard to believe. I'm not a hater, I believe (I KNOW) that a homeless man can pull chicks.

Here's my problem:
I had a harsh economic status before where I hardly had money to afford food by returning bottles from the streets and getting 5 cents for every refund (Oregon) I was living BAD. waiting in line at the salvation army for ****ty food, no family, no friends, etc.

I wanted to go get chicks and all that. I DID.

And when I got the chicks, I HUSTLED them! I made them buy me phones, food, pay rent, drive their cars, do all that ****. And I've only boned about 10 in my life. NOT 100 a year!!

They got me back on my feet. I'm not homeless anymore. I smell good and I look better.

Why would this "homeless man" get laid by 100 chicks and never get any kind of support from them? He has to sleep on the train if he doesn't get laid? Is it just one night stands and then the chicks didn't want him any more? Those are my questions

mindswork

Reaction score
I still didn't get answers to my questions. I'm really curious what the main author of this post has to say in reply to my questions.

*BUMP*

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mindswork said:
Why would this "homeless man" get laid by 100 chicks and never get any kind of support from them? He has to sleep on the train if he doesn't get laid? Is it just one night stands and then the chicks didn't want him any more? Those are my questions
See I don't want to get all deep into this man's life as I just wanted to point out certain characteristics. He has relationships were some of them here and there...BUT he has a lil daughter that he sends majority of his money too, he wants to make sure she's always doing well, and I think every 6 months I leaves NY to meet her.

Personally I don't want to answer any questions about this dudes overall life because I had no intentions of talking about anything BESIDES his mindset when it comes to girls. Plain and Simple, I've seen pics of his girls NAKED, I've seen video of him getting Head, I've seen him approach, I've seen girls that met him before, I've spoke to girls he's dating on the phone.

As one of his girls stated he's a bit stubborn, he's passed up and been in a number of different living situations...BUT fuk it I'm not going to talk about all that.

Believe what you want, just read the thread and take what you feel is useful, I'm not going to talk about anything besides that aspect for now on cause I really don't like explaining how he lives his life or his situation.

jacob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just ran into my homeless friend from a few years back, this guy is a true Don Juan. He still rides his bike and moves around living at friends places. He has a job at a restaurant, and ever since I met him he was into music and rap. He says he performs at some clubs and he linked me to a vid of his he put out on youtube, so through the years I haven't seen him he made some connections in the music industry.

And yes the chics still dig this dude! even if he stinks sometimes. =)

here's the vid he made and another of his gorgeous girlfriends.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncg4RF2gcWM&feature=channel

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jacob said:
I just ran into my homeless friend from a few years back, this guy is a true Don Juan. He still rides his bike and moves around living at friends places. He has a job at a restaurant, and ever since I met him he was into music and rap. He says he performs at some clubs and he linked me to a vid of his he put out on youtube, so through the years I haven't seen him he made some connections in the music industry.

And yes the chics still dig this dude! even if he stinks sometimes. =)

here's the vid he made and another of his gorgeous girlfriends.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncg4RF2gcWM&feature=channel
In re-reading this post, it's amazing to me - and I don't mean this as a criticism of anyone but only an observation - how classist a lot of the posters seem to be. Or perhaps how materialist - thinking women want to profit materially from each interaction, as if they are walking commodity traders.

I think what really stands out - and again this is not a criticism but only an observation - is how dependent these responders feel on their material situation. They seem to use their material situation as a crutch. If their material situation changed for the worse, they would fall face flat on the ground.

Women are not looking to make economic gain from an interaction. No matter what people think Darwin is telling them, women exist now and, like mature men do, base their attraction on how they feel. If they feel comfortable and safe and secure and attracted, a guy's situation does not matter.

I think that most of these posters who think this is impossible are trying to convince themselves that it's impossible to get women now, with where they are in life. These are people who believe they can't be wildly happy now, can't do well with women now, they're waiting in the future for some external event to happen before they give themselves permission to be awesome. What a shame.

Izza

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
great point. Im guilty myself.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skills with women are really just a subset of skills with people. Getting laid with random girls is not that different from getting strangers to give you a ride or help you out.

I once stumbled drunk and very upset into a Quickie Mart at 3 am, turned to a teenage girl who had looked over at me in concern, and blurted out, "These cops arrested my girlfriend for a bullsh!t dui, took my wallet, and then stole my car! I need a ride home!" My house was an hour away, but she turned to her boyfriend and told him that they were giving me a ride, which they did. I am pretty sure she was smoking hot, too, but I was drunk and trying not to stare. She liked me, and I got what I wanted out of her, and that was good enough for me.

IBreatheSpears

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Skills with women are really just a subset of skills with people. Getting laid with random girls is not that different from getting strangers to give you a ride or help you out.
This is very true, and if you can tell yourself that you're just talking to a girl to get something material out of her, you will go into the interaction with a much better frame: "this woman is here to provide something for me and I'm not looking for sex". That outcome independence is killer.

strongbrah

Don Juan
Reaction score
Or maybe he is a professional actor who was hired by media so they could make chit headlines in news or by PUA companies.