"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Homecoming Question

mrsoy

Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2003
Messages
177
Reaction score
0
Location
MA
hey what have you guys had more fun with? going with a date to hoemcoming or going stag and grovin with a whole bunch of girls

i have a few options,and to tell you the truth,i cant decide who to go with if i want a date

that or i go with my buddies and theyre doin a little pregame with a few shots before we go

ive already had a girl tell me that her date said he was gunna be too tired to dance so she wants me to be her dance partner plus i have cute friend of a friend date OR i ask very cute girl that everyone wants cause she ust broke up with her boyfriend

so many options, ps its my senior homecoming so i want to make it good!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
Senior year I think I'd enjoy going stag and going to a aprty afterwards and ****in soem sophmore ro something. yes. good plan.
but then I've neverg one stag. the Upsdie to going stag is a lotta pretty-hott girls go with just friends because no guys ask. them. The downside: all the amazingly hot girls DON'T go alone lol, or ahve gusy all over them all night.

Unless an amazing girl is at ur fingertips, I'd probably pregame ti with friends and get drunk.
i'm hopefullytaking this HB9 from a nearby-schoo. Shes amazing...dammit...megan. **** She better spread thsoe legs. lol
peace man, sorry for gettin off topic..
 

mrsoy

Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2003
Messages
177
Reaction score
0
Location
MA
52 views and one relpy...youre breakin my balls guys
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
I dont know as we dont do this, but i would bring a girl, you can always ditch her.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

jrme1212

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2004
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
yeh thats what i kinda did...went with a girl but was dancing with another of my "flings" most of the time
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by mrsoy
52 views and one relpy...youre breakin my balls guys
after 200 homecoming questions, we look to see if maybe, Just maybe, This one wasn't answered before, and you could have found your answer doing searches.

Be thankful you got your 1.
 

TheDogg

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2002
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Location
usa
only go with a girl that you are 100% certain that you can get some afterwards.
otherwise, youll be bound to find a hot chick that you know at the dance that will want to get down with you after the dance.

i went last week with a girl that was about a 10% chance of getting some.....turns out if i wouldve gone alone my wanky wouldve been wet by the end of the night.
 
Top