Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Homecoming Question

mrsoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey what have you guys had more fun with? going with a date to hoemcoming or going stag and grovin with a whole bunch of girls

i have a few options,and to tell you the truth,i cant decide who to go with if i want a date

that or i go with my buddies and theyre doin a little pregame with a few shots before we go

ive already had a girl tell me that her date said he was gunna be too tired to dance so she wants me to be her dance partner plus i have cute friend of a friend date OR i ask very cute girl that everyone wants cause she ust broke up with her boyfriend

so many options, ps its my senior homecoming so i want to make it good!

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Senior year I think I'd enjoy going stag and going to a aprty afterwards and ****in soem sophmore ro something. yes. good plan.
but then I've neverg one stag. the Upsdie to going stag is a lotta pretty-hott girls go with just friends because no guys ask. them. The downside: all the amazingly hot girls DON'T go alone lol, or ahve gusy all over them all night.

Unless an amazing girl is at ur fingertips, I'd probably pregame ti with friends and get drunk.
i'm hopefullytaking this HB9 from a nearby-schoo. Shes amazing...dammit...megan. **** She better spread thsoe legs. lol
peace man, sorry for gettin off topic..

mrsoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
52 views and one relpy...youre breakin my balls guys

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know as we dont do this, but i would bring a girl, you can always ditch her.

jrme1212

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeh thats what i kinda did...went with a girl but was dancing with another of my "flings" most of the time

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mrsoy
52 views and one relpy...youre breakin my balls guys
after 200 homecoming questions, we look to see if maybe, Just maybe, This one wasn't answered before, and you could have found your answer doing searches.

Be thankful you got your 1.

TheDogg

Don Juan
Reaction score
only go with a girl that you are 100% certain that you can get some afterwards.
otherwise, youll be bound to find a hot chick that you know at the dance that will want to get down with you after the dance.

i went last week with a girl that was about a 10% chance of getting some.....turns out if i wouldve gone alone my wanky wouldve been wet by the end of the night.