Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Homecoming: Got a yes... but

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought of all the people I wanted to go to homecoming with. I had already turned in my papers, so my choices were set up to be either Junior or Senior and they had to be in my school (I could've brought an outside guest but like I said earlier, turned in my papers). Number one on my list Christina. She's cute and has a great personality. Last year I sat with her and her three friends at lunch. I use to crack on the girls like crazy. I one time wrote a funny ass love letter to Christina's friend Jessica professing my love to her, telling her romantic **** and signed it "Big Mike". It was clearly a joke. Jessica found out, and we all laughed about it big time. I built friendships with all of the girls, but the least with Christina. Oh yeah, they're a year younger than me if that matters.

So speed up to this year. I knew where her locker was, and I first got approach anxiety. I went to my buddy's locker, and then grabbed my balls and did the approach. I taped on her, and pulled her away from her friends.

I said: Hi. Do you want to go to homecoming with me? (in a real light voice.)
Her: What?
Bling: Do you want to go to homecoming with me?
Her: Are you serious? (not a mean tone, just questioning)
Bling: Yeah. (I gave a straight face)
Her (thinks for a second): Sure.
Bling: Cool. (I forget what little line else I said... brushed her shoulder and walked away)

No kidding. Sounds dull, but I use to freeze around this ****. I actually grabbed my balls. I'm glad I did it.

Here's the question: does she really want to go with me? Maybe she was shocked and that's why it took a bit to answer. Maybe she wanted to go with some other guy. There's no true spark between us, and I doubt there ever will be. Maybe I shouldn't ask you guys if she really wants to go with me, I doubt you guys can judge without observing her BL and my BL and our history. The real question is: How do I find out she really wants to go with me?

Freshman year I took the hottest girl my age. Turns out I asked her just before her future boyfriend did. She tried telling me she wanted to go with him, but she didn't speak up and I couldn't tell (thought she want hinting big time). You guys understand what I'm saying? I don't want to go to homecoming with a girl that is going to treat me like **** because she wanted another guy to ask her. How can I ask her friends if she wants to go with me without coming off as insecure and needy?

EdHunter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm...you can't, because it is insecure and needy. Instead, focus on making yourself someone that, even if she didn't really want to go with you at first, she will by the time you're through.

Worst case scenario, you just obtained yourself some social proof homecoming night.

Stacks Of Terror

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bling said:
No kidding. Sounds dull, but I use to freeze around this ****. I actually grabbed my balls. I'm glad I did it.

Here's the question: does she really want to go with me? Maybe she was shocked and that's why it took a bit to answer. Maybe she wanted to go with some other guy.
Grab those balls again kid. If she doesn't say anything to you then disregard and carry along.

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stacks Of Terror said:
Grab those balls again kid. If she doesn't say anything to you then disregard and carry along.

Grab the balls for what? Ask her if she really wants to go with me? I really don't like that as advice.

Stacks Of Terror

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bling said:
Grab the balls for what? Ask her if she really wants to go with me? I really don't like that as advice.
No. I'm saying that you sounded timid and unsure. I'm saying grab those ballas and man up. If she doesn't say anything to you then your fine. Not once did I say go ask her. That would imply your unsure of yourself and lower your value to her.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bling said:
I don't want to go to homecoming with a girl that is going to treat me like **** because she wanted another guy to ask her.
you're overanalyzing.. why would she agree if she didn't want to go?
unless this is the same girl from your freshman year, dw about it, just be like "hey I'll see you at homecoming *wink*" or something you can think of.