Holy sh1t, help out a virgin someone

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just sent out a bunch of messages through a dating site, and got this in return from some horny chick.

"i am looking for someone to have casual sex with. but i am fussy about ****s, so unless you have a nice one (i don't care about size), its off. so send a pic of ur pride, and if u want u can have a look at me."

I do have a good c0ck (I think :)), but I'm sure as hell not taking a photo of it! I don't even have a digital camera

Sure I really really want sex but this chick sounds too demanding for a virgin. :)

how do you think I should reply? take a photo or demand one of her first?

thanks

HHloser2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not just go use your "good penis" on a chick you meet somewhere other than the internet?

Mr Spitfire

Don Juan
Reaction score
Try this,

You see a decent looking girl or at least one you wouldn't mind doing it with.

You say hi to her very enthusiastically. Big smile showing all teeth and tracking her with your head.

If you get a response from her like she thinks you are going to hit on her and doesnt mind, go up to her. Use a small AFC smile but with your head up. You are an AFC after all so you might as well try to go with it a little. Ask for her name.

Tell her yours and shake her hand firmly. If she is just standing there smiling like she is waiting for you to say something then say "Im a virgin" in a matter of fact like way. If her response is negative, say nothing, inhale/exhale (basically a pause) turn around and walk away. Wait for her to call you back but say nothing and dont look until she does.

If her response is positive. Then ask her if you can buy her a cup of coffee sometime. At this point you shouldnt be smiling. You are NOT trying to get her into bed. She is now sizing you up. You might place your hands on your hips or something.

You are suggesting to her with your body languange that you have no idea what you are doing but you dont expect sex from her, just a chance of some kind.

Thats basically how I lost my virginity. Only took one try. Her response to coffee was so positive after I fired "Im a virgin" that I pushed my luck and she agreed to let me have at it right there. I dont expect the same rapid success, I think I just picked my target very well. Had her in bed in 2 minutes. Once again, Target selection is key. Your bullet is "Im a virgin." Pick your target, ready aim and fire. If its a kill, you have to be cool and act like you arent expecting anything. Maybe do an upside down smile and head nod while looking around if her response is positive. Just do something to indicate you can handle this and you arnet like in love with her, a parasite, or pscycho.

This works on girls you know to. Just pull this stunt out of earshot and if she doesn't respond well to "Im a virgin." Say "I hope I didnt bother you, no big deal." and cooly walk away. Just make sure the next time you see her to act as though it didnt happen.

Reaction score
This is what you do - send her a pic of your "C@ck" - a c@ck is...

C@ck

C@ck (kòk) noun
1. a. An adult male chicken; a rooster. b. An adult male of various other birds.
2. A weathervane shaped like a rooster; a weathercock.
3. A leader or chief.
4. A faucet or valve by which the flow of a liquid or gas can be regulated.
5. a. The hammer of a firearm. b. The position of the hammer of a firearm when ready for firing.
6. A tilting or jaunty turn upward: the **** of a hat.
7. Vulgar Slang. The penis.
8. Archaic. The characteristic cry of a rooster early in the morning.

Take a pic of a chicken, gun or faucet and send it to her!! or...send her a pic of your 'pride'

pride

pride (prìd) noun
A company of lions. See synonyms at flock

These hors want men to visit their site and get men to pay to see them naked or...

This hor is a man-hater and wants to give you (Men) Aids/Herpes!! In your desperation, don't fall for this 'Hor-trap'!! Her audience is hormongers and not virgins!! She wants revenge!!

!

Last edited:

racerX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude.......its a fake email...happens all the time in those dating websites...lol!

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that was gold PRL.

I sent her a picture of my rooster, and wrote something about her needing to wine and dine me before I give it up.....gender reversal c+f

she replied with this:
"you are a bit of a joker are you? what the heck you talking about wining/dining? i just want to clear up any gender confusion: i am the girl, you are the guy. so here's my pvssy and its a whole lot better than your poor excuse of a c0ck."

the picture was a cat :)

She sounds like a bit of a rude b1tch...but I'm pretty sure it's not fake.
*sigh* let the AFCs have her
*duke007 turns down sex yet again*

Reaction score
Originally posted by duke007
that was gold PRL.

I sent her a picture of my rooster, and wrote something about her needing to wine and dine me before I give it up.....gender reversal c+f

she replied with this:
"you are a bit of a joker are you? what the heck you talking about wining/dining? i just want to clear up any gender confusion: i am the girl, you are the guy. so here's my pvssy and its a whole lot better than your poor excuse of a c0ck."

You did good. Any ho can claim to be a virgin, but what virgin do you know asks for photo's of your dyck? She is a dominante little cyunt. She likes the control over men and enjoys seeing how many photo's and fools she can pimp out with that bull shyt.

It's a good thing you didn't fall for her trap. Sometimes you gotta stop and ask yourself that magic question which will shed light on funny situatiions. "WHY" Why is this ho doing this and asking for this shyt. Your brain will tell you the answer.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL this is the funniest thing i have read all day

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by duke007
that was gold PRL.

she replied with this:

Tell her your c@ck can tear her pu$$y apart. :D

BTW, I hope you're not planning on actually f--king this girl. :rolleyes:

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Show me your poon first. And I don't want no silly pictures. I'll see it when we meet, girl"

This is funny ****.
Maybe she is a 10 year old virgin who just wants to see d!cks, who knows? :D
Go and get a chick from the real world. Period.

true|hockey

Don Juan
Reaction score
what is it with people and their obsession with dating online? Isnt the point of getting women GOING OUT AND MEETING THEM?

being at a computer online hoping to score is why your probably still a virgin.

p-tang

Don Juan
Reaction score
If ur tryin to lose your virginity then WTF r u lookin on the internet for? Meet a girl at a club or bar or wherever, and have her come over to your place for some drinks, all u have to do if have some alcohol!