"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Holy sh1t, help out a virgin someone

duke007

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 12, 2003
Messages
765
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Melbourne, Australia
I just sent out a bunch of messages through a dating site, and got this in return from some horny chick.

"i am looking for someone to have casual sex with. but i am fussy about ****s, so unless you have a nice one (i don't care about size), its off. so send a pic of ur pride, and if u want u can have a look at me."

I do have a good c0ck (I think :)), but I'm sure as hell not taking a photo of it! I don't even have a digital camera

Sure I really really want sex but this chick sounds too demanding for a virgin. :)

how do you think I should reply? take a photo or demand one of her first?

thanks
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

HHloser2

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2004
Messages
202
Reaction score
0
Why not just go use your "good penis" on a chick you meet somewhere other than the internet?
 

Mr Spitfire

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2004
Messages
154
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
Encinitas
Try this,

You see a decent looking girl or at least one you wouldn't mind doing it with.

You say hi to her very enthusiastically. Big smile showing all teeth and tracking her with your head.

If you get a response from her like she thinks you are going to hit on her and doesnt mind, go up to her. Use a small AFC smile but with your head up. You are an AFC after all so you might as well try to go with it a little. Ask for her name.

Tell her yours and shake her hand firmly. If she is just standing there smiling like she is waiting for you to say something then say "Im a virgin" in a matter of fact like way. If her response is negative, say nothing, inhale/exhale (basically a pause) turn around and walk away. Wait for her to call you back but say nothing and dont look until she does.

If her response is positive. Then ask her if you can buy her a cup of coffee sometime. At this point you shouldnt be smiling. You are NOT trying to get her into bed. She is now sizing you up. You might place your hands on your hips or something.

You are suggesting to her with your body languange that you have no idea what you are doing but you dont expect sex from her, just a chance of some kind.

Thats basically how I lost my virginity. Only took one try. Her response to coffee was so positive after I fired "Im a virgin" that I pushed my luck and she agreed to let me have at it right there. I dont expect the same rapid success, I think I just picked my target very well. Had her in bed in 2 minutes. Once again, Target selection is key. Your bullet is "Im a virgin." Pick your target, ready aim and fire. If its a kill, you have to be cool and act like you arent expecting anything. Maybe do an upside down smile and head nod while looking around if her response is positive. Just do something to indicate you can handle this and you arnet like in love with her, a parasite, or pscycho.

This works on girls you know to. Just pull this stunt out of earshot and if she doesn't respond well to "Im a virgin." Say "I hope I didnt bother you, no big deal." and cooly walk away. Just make sure the next time you see her to act as though it didnt happen.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
This is what you do - send her a pic of your "C@ck" - a c@ck is...

C@ck

C@ck (kòk) noun
1. a. An adult male chicken; a rooster. b. An adult male of various other birds.
2. A weathervane shaped like a rooster; a weathercock.
3. A leader or chief.
4. A faucet or valve by which the flow of a liquid or gas can be regulated.
5. a. The hammer of a firearm. b. The position of the hammer of a firearm when ready for firing.
6. A tilting or jaunty turn upward: the **** of a hat.
7. Vulgar Slang. The penis.
8. Archaic. The characteristic cry of a rooster early in the morning.


Take a pic of a chicken, gun or faucet and send it to her!! or...send her a pic of your 'pride'

pride

pride (prìd) noun
A company of lions. See synonyms at flock

These hors want men to visit their site and get men to pay to see them naked or...

This hor is a man-hater and wants to give you (Men) Aids/Herpes!! In your desperation, don't fall for this 'Hor-trap'!! Her audience is hormongers and not virgins!! She wants revenge!!



!
 
Last edited:

racerX

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
142
Reaction score
0
Age
61
Location
los angeles
Dude.......its a fake email...happens all the time in those dating websites...lol!
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

duke007

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 12, 2003
Messages
765
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Melbourne, Australia
that was gold PRL.

I sent her a picture of my rooster, and wrote something about her needing to wine and dine me before I give it up.....gender reversal c+f

she replied with this:
"you are a bit of a joker are you? what the heck you talking about wining/dining? i just want to clear up any gender confusion: i am the girl, you are the guy. so here's my pvssy and its a whole lot better than your poor excuse of a c0ck."

the picture was a cat :)

She sounds like a bit of a rude b1tch...but I'm pretty sure it's not fake.
*sigh* let the AFCs have her
*duke007 turns down sex yet again*
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by duke007
that was gold PRL.

I sent her a picture of my rooster, and wrote something about her needing to wine and dine me before I give it up.....gender reversal c+f

she replied with this:
"you are a bit of a joker are you? what the heck you talking about wining/dining? i just want to clear up any gender confusion: i am the girl, you are the guy. so here's my pvssy and its a whole lot better than your poor excuse of a c0ck."

the picture was a cat :)

She sounds like a bit of a rude b1tch...but I'm pretty sure it's not fake.
*sigh* let the AFCs have her
*duke007 turns down sex yet again*
You did good. Any ho can claim to be a virgin, but what virgin do you know asks for photo's of your dyck? She is a dominante little cyunt. She likes the control over men and enjoys seeing how many photo's and fools she can pimp out with that bull shyt.

It's a good thing you didn't fall for her trap. Sometimes you gotta stop and ask yourself that magic question which will shed light on funny situatiions. "WHY" Why is this ho doing this and asking for this shyt. Your brain will tell you the answer.
 

Skel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2003
Messages
1,721
Reaction score
10
LOL this is the funniest thing i have read all day
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by duke007
that was gold PRL.

I sent her a picture of my rooster, and wrote something about her needing to wine and dine me before I give it up.....gender reversal c+f

she replied with this:
"you are a bit of a joker are you? what the heck you talking about wining/dining? i just want to clear up any gender confusion: i am the girl, you are the guy. so here's my pvssy and its a whole lot better than your poor excuse of a c0ck."

the picture was a cat :)

She sounds like a bit of a rude b1tch...but I'm pretty sure it's not fake.
*sigh* let the AFCs have her
*duke007 turns down sex yet again*
Tell her your c@ck can tear her pu$$y apart. :D

BTW, I hope you're not planning on actually f--king this girl. :rolleyes:
 

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
"Show me your poon first. And I don't want no silly pictures. I'll see it when we meet, girl"

This is funny ****.
Maybe she is a 10 year old virgin who just wants to see d!cks, who knows? :D
Go and get a chick from the real world. Period.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

true|hockey

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
153
Reaction score
0
what is it with people and their obsession with dating online? Isnt the point of getting women GOING OUT AND MEETING THEM?

being at a computer online hoping to score is why your probably still a virgin.
 

p-tang

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2004
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
seattle
If ur tryin to lose your virginity then WTF r u lookin on the internet for? Meet a girl at a club or bar or wherever, and have her come over to your place for some drinks, all u have to do if have some alcohol!
 
Top