Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

HOLY SH!T DJ bible needs fixing now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 19, 2004
Messages
902
Reaction score
6
Age
52
Location
WORLDW!DE
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30862

Originally posted by Dee-Zy
Test #1 - The Number.

*Let's just keep it at low Interest and High Interest - no middle ground just to keep it as simple as possible and to keep that heart as safe as possible*

'What's Your Number?' Shut Up N Smile. Don't say a word. If she doesn't give it to you - she is NOT interested. Something I have to point out here, is that u must get the HOME number. If she doesn't offer her HOME number, (ie she gives u her work/cell #) Ask for the home number. If she doesn't give it to you - she is not interested.
HOLY SH!T!!! I CAN'T FVCKING BELIEVE THIS BS IS IN THE DJ BIBLE STILL!!!!

I wonder how much other fvcked up useless bs info is there too....
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Yeah, the whole "home number" thing has been a staple of PUAs and DJs for a long time, but it obviously does NOT apply here. Nowadays, EVERYONE has a cellphone and NOBODY checks their home line. I don't even HAVE a home line. :D Young girls who are living at home ESPECIALLY do not want suitors calling their home line and bugging the sh!t out of their parents.

I don't know if it warrants such a reactionary post, though. Settle down. :rolleyes:
 

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
relax Er!c relax.

Breathe in and then out. follow that exercise until in a relaxed state because I see alot of yelling and screaming in the mature man's forumn too.:D

Take a breath it is only an internet message board. Take a breath it is only an internet message board.

I think it is fine advice for where I live and don't get much service around.

Just relax:) but I guess in the city almost every chick has a cell phone.
 

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
Suggestions and Feedback

Moved...

(see I'd make a good moderator. :p)

Keep in mind the bible was writtena while back... tell Nickholas Hill... He's the leader of the bible moderator crew... He'll probably tell them or they'll fix it if they deem neccesary.
 

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
wrong capi

crazykid is now in control of it

:rolleyes: God help us:D
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Re: wrong capi

Originally posted by baseballDJ
crazykid is now in control of it

:rolleyes: God help us:D
Oh, thanks for the support. :D

Capi: If you become a mod...I will personally step down, walk to your house, and shake your hand.

Er!c: It's a good post. Calm down man.

Since this is not a Discussionary item, or an Anything Else/Tips/blah blah, Topic is hereby Closed. PM me if you wish to yell/complain/ect
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top