Status
Not open for further replies.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30862

Originally posted by Dee-Zy
Test #1 - The Number.

*Let's just keep it at low Interest and High Interest - no middle ground just to keep it as simple as possible and to keep that heart as safe as possible*

'What's Your Number?' Shut Up N Smile. Don't say a word. If she doesn't give it to you - she is NOT interested. Something I have to point out here, is that u must get the HOME number. If she doesn't offer her HOME number, (ie she gives u her work/cell #) Ask for the home number. If she doesn't give it to you - she is not interested.
HOLY SH!T!!! I CAN'T FVCKING BELIEVE THIS BS IS IN THE DJ BIBLE STILL!!!!

I wonder how much other fvcked up useless bs info is there too....

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Yeah, the whole "home number" thing has been a staple of PUAs and DJs for a long time, but it obviously does NOT apply here. Nowadays, EVERYONE has a cellphone and NOBODY checks their home line. I don't even HAVE a home line. :D Young girls who are living at home ESPECIALLY do not want suitors calling their home line and bugging the sh!t out of their parents.

I don't know if it warrants such a reactionary post, though. Settle down. :rolleyes:

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
relax Er!c relax.

Breathe in and then out. follow that exercise until in a relaxed state because I see alot of yelling and screaming in the mature man's forumn too.:D

Take a breath it is only an internet message board. Take a breath it is only an internet message board.

I think it is fine advice for where I live and don't get much service around.

Just relax:) but I guess in the city almost every chick has a cell phone.

Capi Crimini

Banned
Reaction score
Suggestions and Feedback

Moved...

(see I'd make a good moderator. :p)

Keep in mind the bible was writtena while back... tell Nickholas Hill... He's the leader of the bible moderator crew... He'll probably tell them or they'll fix it if they deem neccesary.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wrong capi

crazykid is now in control of it

:rolleyes: God help us:D

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: wrong capi

Originally posted by baseballDJ
crazykid is now in control of it

:rolleyes: God help us:D
Oh, thanks for the support. :D

Capi: If you become a mod...I will personally step down, walk to your house, and shake your hand.

Er!c: It's a good post. Calm down man.

Since this is not a Discussionary item, or an Anything Else/Tips/blah blah, Topic is hereby Closed. PM me if you wish to yell/complain/ect

Status
Not open for further replies.