“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Holy Crap...

Clownboy

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2002
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Location
chesapeake va
There's this girl that I work with every now and then who I was interested in a coule of years ago. Back then we would make a date, then she would stand me up. I did the whole AFC thing by calling her pager over and over and all that crap. It was actually because of her that I found this site. Anyways, I lost all interest in her but we are still good friends. Recently she got a job as a dancer at a strip joint. Now here in VA you can't go naked, but you can go pretty darn close. So I see her tonight at an employee meeting. We were chatting and all. I asked her how the job was going and she told me me it was going great and that I should come on out and see her. Now there were a couple of possible things I could have said such as, "Okay, that would be great," or, "Boobie bars just isn't my scene," but the one that suddenly popped into my head (and the one I used was this): "Why should I go there when you could just come back to my place and dance for me for free?" Long story short: we wound up back at her place instead. Why? That's where all her costumes were and she was more than happy to model them for me. I wouldn't have had the cojones a few years ago to try that line. And I probably still wouldn't if I hadn't discovered this siite. Thanks guys.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
You have to be direct and bold with these kind of women - take charge! That was a good line. I would have said something like that if I enjoyed the company of stripper hos!! :)
 

Tango-Kid

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Squirrels, yea that´s what we all are looking forward to hear :D

Anyways, that´s some good progress!
 
Top