Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Holla back NYC!!!

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup yall. Anyone from the NYC area?

Ill be heading back to Syracuse in 2 weeks so if you live in that general area, holla bak 1.

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup Asav.

studying IT at syracuse university. I might actually come down to that Remote Lounge. I heard about it awhile back. How is it atmosphere there? BTW, how in hell did you get a private party going on there? You must have pulled some strings to get that kind of thing going.

ASav

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by killerasp
Sup Asav.

studying IT at syracuse university. I might actually come down to that Remote Lounge. I heard about it awhile back. How is it atmosphere there? BTW, how in hell did you get a private party going on there? You must have pulled some strings to get that kind of thing going.
I'll tell you the next time I see you. Or that's what I would say if you were female! j/k It was fairly simple. Its easier to manage a guest list with the internet. I use www.evite.com , regular emails and online discussion forums like this one to communicate. This party has gotten only a fair response. I think 25 people will show. Some guys are cool some guys are AFCs some are trying to get from one to the other. Either way its as much fun as you make it. Just rambling on.... :D

You can give me a call at 718-564-0003 if something goes wrong tomorrow. Although it shouldn't :D

When you come back from school we should be able to do something.

I'm out Peace

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ASav
You can give me a call at 718-564-0003 if something goes wrong tomorrow. Although it shouldn't :D
HAHAHA. Its called the blackout 2003. did you have something to do with it? ill try to make it. i had to walk from 42nd street back to my house in brooklyn. thats about 5-6 hr walk. did i mention i walked in FLIP FLOPS!!! the power just came back on an hr. im barely able to walk on my feet cus they are blistered beyond imagination. right now im staying off my feet.

ASav

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by killerasp
HAHAHA. Its called the blackout 2003. did you have something to do with it? ill try to make it. i had to walk from 42nd street back to my house in brooklyn. thats about 5-6 hr walk. did i mention i walked in FLIP FLOPS!!! the power just came back on an hr. im barely able to walk on my feet cus they are blistered beyond imagination. right now im staying off my feet.
SH[T! That sucks! I took the ferry from Pier 11 to Queens which I normally do to get to work anyway but Thursday it was mobbed beyond chaos. If you can make it out tonight, I'll probably be wearing a green button down shirt and light tan/stone colored pants. One of my friends walked from Canal St. to Astoria over the queensboro bridge! Oh, for those feet, go get an asian massage with "happy ending" :D