Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Holiday to london.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plan was to get a hotel in north london. Spend a day exploring north london. Then maybe get a bus into central london to explore. Next two days spend in east and west london.

I was told that was impossible..that it would take me hours, upon hours to drive from north london to east london due to high volumes of traffic. Does it really take that long? Is it any quicker on public transport. Bus perhaps? I dont want to risk tube due to terrorist incidents.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plan was to get a hotel in north london. Spend a day exploring north london. Then maybe get a bus into central london to explore. Next two days spend in east and west london.

I was told that was impossible..that it would take me hours, upon hours to drive from north london to east london due to high volumes of traffic. Does it really take that long? Is it any quicker on public transport. Bus perhaps? I dont want to risk tube due to terrorist incidents.
I was there last year, as a tourist, so am not an expert. But I stayed in Earl's Court and was able to walk to Big Ben in an hour or two. I walked all over, in fact. Not sure about buses, I took the underground which was efficient except for one transfer on a Saturday where there was a long queue in a connecting tunnel that took about 30 minutes to get through. Anyway I imagine the buses have schedules that factor in traffic. It seemed like an orderly city to me.