Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Holiday season and gifts

Jean Valjean

Don Juan
Reaction score
Brothers

I am spinning am still friends with exwife and spinning 2 plates (gf) right now.
One plate I met 5 weeks ago and have slept with twice. We have mainly gone dancing, dinner and alot of making out.

She is a highly educated career woman very sweet and bought me a small gift (hi quality scented candle) wrapped with red ribbon. We did not see each other over Christmas as she had a convention so I thought no gifts.

The question is should I have gotten her a small token gift as well and if so is it too late to get something for her.

The other plate is just new and I got all my gifts for the ex who I spent xmas with.

ps
Spinning plates is hard to do when they go to the same dance.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
If "plates" is all they are, then don't sweat giving gifts. In those kinds of situations, you should give gifts if you WANT to, not because you feel you HAVE to.

At this point, I'd say F it.

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She should have thrown the candle and hit you in the head with it.

The scented candle is not for you. It's for you and her. It's like when a husband gifts a wife with a 52" flat screen TV. The candle is not REALLY for you to use alone. It's for you to use when she is there.

The gift is a big hint that she wants to be THERE...with you...and her candle.

As far as giving her a gift in return don't bother unless you are going to give her a Victoria Secret gift card.

Jean Valjean

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Guys

good advise. No need to buy her a gift anyway I always pay when we go out - she occasionallys buys me some treats so fair enough

Going to a ig NYE party with all my plates at the same place. Wish me luck!

Happy New Year brothers!