Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Holiday Game Report

Don Dark Horse

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo. Want to make a thread report on all the experiences I have had this holiday and collect any tips or thoughts you readers might have to add.

Girl 1: (this one is a bit of a story, the others shouldn't be nearly as long.)
Long time friend who I have not seen in forever. She studies in a town far away from her home and I said when she is back home we should hit a gym sesh.
Fast forward to these holidays, she replies to my IG story of me flexing in the gym, "looking insane". I think cool she may be interested and I ask her to a gym sesh. Note, before she left for uni a few years back, she was hooking up with a close friend of mine although they never smashed.

I see this girl for a gym sesh and we getting along great. We are talking about her recent breakup, relationships, sex and tattoos. I am starting to get serious flirty vibes from her. She is saying how she is not the "innocent" girl she once was before leaving for uni. After gym we go for smoothies and continue convo there. She is asking me all about my game, how things are going with girls and if I am seeing anyone. I let her know there hasn't been anybody recently for me and that I am single. I ask her if she would like to see me again perhaps for a Jiu Jitsu sesh and I can teach her a few things. She says sounds good. We finish smoothies and I say cheers to her.

Before organising to see her again, I phone up my friend who used to have a thing with her. i let him know we gymed and ask him what he would think if I saw her again? Out of respect for our friendship, I would not want to fool around with this girl behind his back and have him find out about it from somebody else or be surprised. He tells me its all chilled and that they are just friends. Ok cool. I go ahead now and orgainse a BJJ sesh with this girl.

Now for both times she is seeing me, she is driving to my house and I am driving us both from my house to the gym or dojo.

So we get to the dojo and warm up. I start off by showing her the basic positions and she is having lots of dirty thoughts. First technique I show her a triangle from guard. She is enjoying herself a lot and i am too. We spar a bit after i show her some more positions and techniques. She enjoyed the judo throw i showed her a lot.

We leave the dojo and drive to get some ice cream and go walking in the park. We find a nice spot to sit down and talk. Now I am thinking, her vibe and energy up till this point has been very flirty and leading me on. But as I start getting closer to her and using kino her vibe is shutting off. I don't make a move, fearing that it is gna be hella awkward. Her arms and legs both crossed. We continued to talk a bit then went back to my house where i showed her some of my competition videos and after that, we wreslted a bit. While wrestling I took her back and gave her a cheeky kiss on her neck. But each time I thought "now would be a good time to kiss her for real", her guard was up and her energy was off.

I said goodbyes and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Convo on WhatsApp after that day that took a turn. She started asking me about bro code to which I replied "We spoke, its cool". She was saying she didn't want to move around a friend group. I said I wasn't sure what her vibe was. Attached is how it ended.

The night after she let me know where we stood, I explained what happened to my friend. he ranted to me about how she was the exact same with him concerning sex. Giving the vibe she wanted and then not wanting anything or acting on it. I honestly thought something must be wrong with me for a girl to turn off like that but it just so happens that I wasn't the only one to feel that way. We both made each other feel a lot better about our experience regarding her since we realised we weren't ****en crazy.

Key Takeaways:
- she was always coming to my house for the meetups. always positioning herself for a hookup.
- she had flirtatious energy but when the time came to make a move that energy was gone.

Attachments

Don Dark Horse

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl 2: I met her out for dinner with friends. She was a mutual friend. I flirt with her ever so slightly over dinner. Dinner finishes and all the dinner friends go back to where my one buddy is house sitting. Slowly ppl start to leave. All the while this girl and I are talking up a storm. I say to her "it's getting chilly outside, let's move this convo inside". She obliges and we find a comfy couch to continue our conversation which quickly escalates into us making out. I want to see her again so I set up a dinner date with her in person. She said can cook nice pasta.

I text her to send me an ingredients list for dinner and she ghosts me. Text her again one day later "we on for dinner?" and she comes back saying she isn't interested in taking anything further with me.

Key Takeaways:
- don't double text. I knew deep down the date wasn't happening when she didn't respond the first time. When a girl ghosts, just leave it and NEXT!

Don Dark Horse

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl 3: Her I know from open mats at my dojo. She trains at a different gym from me. Although soon she will be moving to my gym in the coming weeks. Took her for an ice-cream date. We spoke a ton over ice-cream, smoked a jay in my car and then went into a book shop to peruse. She asked if wanted to sit down and read a where's waldo book. Big ups to her, was a smooth way to get us closer together. I escalate by putting my hand out for her as a high five, but I keep it thereafter she gives me five. I say try again. She gets it and starts holding my hand. Escalate further to kissing in the book store. We left after quite some time to go back to my car. We leave the store and get a bit handsy in the car but nothing progressed further. I drop her home and on the way, she says how she is house-sitting next week and would like to see me again.

Tried getting that follow up date but this girl was completely off over text. Replying to my message at like 12am when I sent at 2pm the previous day. Giving lots of signs she is seeing another guy, fair enough. However, I am not taking that much time to reply to her. My frame over text was very weak. She doesn't follow up on plans. As I said, she is coming to my dojo soon, so I have left it. Going to keep her at an arm's length.

Key Takeaways:
- Take her to a book store and read Where's Wally with her. Great way to escalate.
- fake a "gimme five" to hold her hand, can be very playful.
- Sit on her texts. For days if you want to. Basically, give her less energy over text than she gives you. Make your messages short.

Don Dark Horse

Don Juan
Reaction score
How does someone "hook up" with someone but not smash? Hooking up literally means fvcking.
my bad for putting it that way, excuse me. They were "a thing" for a bit. I agree, hooking up means ****ing.

This girl gave all the signs to my friend as well, but they never got there for whatever messed up reason she has in her head. I even asked her why they didn't smash and she said something like "because he never approached me that way ever" which was a load of rubbish. She would lead him on up till a point and then her clothes were back on.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hooking up literally means fvcking.
Hooking up is a vague term. I don't like to use it. I like to say fuccking or sex.

Yo. Want to make a thread report on all the experiences I have had this holiday and collect any tips or thoughts you readers might have to add.
Thank you for taking the time to add field reports. I will comment more on this thread when I have some more time.

Don Dark Horse

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you for taking the time to add field reports. I will comment more on this thread when I have some more time.
Thank you, sir. I have a few more to add as well. Take your time.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Hooking up is a vague term. I don't like to use it. I like to say fuccking or sex.

It's not vague at all really...

Don Dark Horse

Don Juan
Reaction score
NYE Part 1
Girl 4: This girl I met as soon as I sat down at the table my mate had booked at the bar. We met up with a group of girls there. About an hour into the evening I find myself next to her starting up conversation. Right away she repositions herself directly next to me, almost on top of me. I can already tell it's game on. (My buddy had noticed her eyeing me earlier, I was unaware lol). We continue chatting a bit and snuggling. I lean in to kiss her and she is very switched on. I grabbed her gently by the neck and pushed her away saying "easy, save some for later the night is still young." Her cousin who happens to be one of the DJs at this bar found us sitting snuggled up on the couch and very controllingly told her to scooch away from me. Ha, I was finished. Just laughed about it and moved on with my evening.

Later on in the evening after some dancing, I went over to her and asked if she would like to go for a walk. We snuck out the bar and headed over to my car in the parking lot (bear in mind I am sober and the designated driver that evening). We got into the car and things got very heated. I fingered her in the back seat. I asked her if she wanted to bang me, she said yes. I asked her if she had any protection, she said "no do you?". I, unfortunately, had 0 protection. I took my brothers car out that evening, I usually keep in my own car. So replied "no, I guess we can save that for next time." By this point, she had her dress off in the back seat of the car. I grabbed her by the neck and told her "I want you to suck my ****." And like a good girl, she obliges. Next thing, her phone goes off mid suck. Private number. She answers and its her controlling dj cousin asking her where tf she is. She says "I went for a walk, coming back now." So things get cut short but I secure her number for next time.

We head back to the bar where her cousin is waiting by the entrance. I ditch her there and head inside. Not much happens after this. I find out she is leaving with her cousin to head to the next club he will dj at. I give her a kiss on the dance floor and one more outside the bar. Needless to say, the cousin gives me filthy looks when I do this.

I text her around 4am NY day, just to put mynumber in her phone. Convo thereafter is dog ****, her giving me one word replies. Will how the convo ended below. I left her on ready after she said she was busy and didn't know when she would be free again. It confuses me how a girl can want you **** inside her one day and the next day you are the **** on her shoe. I guess that's the way the wind blows tho. No point trying to figure out why.

Key Takeways:
- always come prepared (even though it would've been cut short anyway)
- no point trying to figure out why girls can be so confusing. Just accept it and focus on the things you can control.

Attachments

Don Dark Horse

Don Juan
Reaction score
NYE Part 2
Girl 5: This girl I met later on in the night. A group of my friends were speaking with her and her friends, so I just walked up and introduced myself. She seemed sweet and bubbly and said she knew my brother from college. I flirt with her a little then move back to the dance floor.

Later on she taps me on the shoulder and asks if I want a shot. I know by this point its game on. I let her know that I am not drinking but would enjoy going for a walk with her after she gets her shot. She runs off and I don't see her for a strong while.

I am enjoying myself on the dance but after some time I start to overheat. I leave the dance floor and while I am walking around I spot her back facing me, walking away from me. I call her name a few times but she doesn't hear me until I am tapping her on the shoulder. She turns around, tears in eyes, very upset. I ask her what's wrong and she says she is fine. I say come on, its alright to be upset, you can tell me what's wrong. I'd rather not share details on what was wrong but it involved another guy. I ask her where is this person now? She refuses to tell me. I calm her down a little and give her a hug. I say to her that she needs to speak to a friend about what happened, which she tells me she is not comfortable with. Then take her to where her friends are chilling and drop her off there. I head back to the dance floor. At the end of the day, this is a girl I just met and I am not willing to play "knight in shining armour."

Fast forward a bit later into the night and leave the dance floor to breathe a bit. Find myself next to this girl and ask her if she is doing okay, she says she is all good (she wasn't inside tho). She asks me if I'd like to go for a walk, and I reply no thank you. I am not keen to try anything with her after she was so upset earlier. I make some convo with her and she asks again if I am sure I wouldn't want to go for a walk. I think wth we can just walk and talk and get some fresh air. I say fine since she is the one escalating at this point. Took her on a long stroll, made her laugh and cheered her up a fortune. Got to know her whole backstory, what type of ice cream she likes, her hobbies.

We just sat and chatted somewhere outside the bar. Next thing people are counting down from 10 for NY inside the bar, and when NY hits she leans in and kisses me. Was quick. We kiss again briefly after that. I say we should probably head back inside now and take down her number. She apologises for "having ruined my night" being very self-conscious of her behaviour. I respond saying she made my night being my NY kiss. I say goodbyes to her in the bar.

Been texting this girl a little bit, tried organising ice cream on Monday but she left for holiday that day and said she will make it up to me when she is back. Let's see what happens, she gets back on Thursday.

Key Takeaways
- don't be a white knight for her, especially if its someone you just met. Rather leave her with her friends or walk away.
- don't escalate with a girl who is upset, that is taking advantage and most definitely not cool.
- be empathetic and kind

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Don Dark Horse -- I am impressed that you practiced game and meeting new women during the November 15-January 1 season. Finding new prospects can often be a challenge during this time of year. Some experienced player guys take the time off from new prospecting due to the aggravation of dealing with women dealing with family obligations and stuff. New Year's Eve is often amateur night too.

Girl 3: Key Takeaways

Basically, give her less energy over text than she gives you.
Give her less energy in person too. The more aloof and unavailable you act, the more she will want you sexually.

Girl 5: Key Takeaways
- don't be a white knight for her, especially if its someone you just met. Rather leave her with her friends or walk away.
Never white knight. When attracted, be clear about what you want from the interaction and get it. If you can't get it, leave.

Girl 2: Key Takeaways:
- don't double text. I knew deep down the date wasn't happening when she didn't respond the first time. When a girl ghosts, just leave it and NEXT!
Do not double text ever. Challenging rule to follow. Follow it. That's a part of giving less.

Don Dark Horse

Don Juan
Reaction score
@Don Dark Horse -- I am impressed that you practiced game and meeting new women during the November 15-January 1 season. Finding new prospects can often be a challenge during this time of year. Some experienced player guys take the time off from new prospecting due to the aggravation of dealing with women dealing with family obligations and stuff. New Year's Eve is often amateur night too.
Thank you, I appreciate you taking the time to respond to this thread. I didn't make it the best or most concise read and appreciate your input. It had been difficult to practice much game during the year for lack of meeting new women while I am studying from home. NYE is 100% amateur night, like clubbing baby seals.

Give her less energy in person too. The more aloof and unavailable you act, the more she will want you sexually.
I will def be nonchalant and aloof in person. Will behave as if nothing really has happened between us, when/if I see her in class.

Never white knight. When attracted, be clear about what you want from the interaction and get it. If you can't get it, leave.
100%. It's exactly what I did.

Do not double text ever. Challenging rule to follow. Follow it. That's a part of giving less.
Yes, it can be a challenging one. I have repeatedly made the mistake over and over in the past. Thanks for emphasising it.
Thanks for your input SW15. I have replied to what you said in bold.

Last edited: