Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Holiday Advice

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys am going to be in the greek islands partying it up for a few weeks. Heard some crazy things but would like to know if you guys have any advice or have been there before...am absolutely pumped to go!!!

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I've been to those sort of places. Fast escalation is king there. Everyone is drunk, having a good time and girls know that when they go there, having a one night stand is a possibility.

If you're a good looking guy with good game, there seriously no reason why you cant pull pretty much every night you are there. My game in those places are different from my normal club game, in those places, I use the fact that I have a good body. If you have a good body walk around topless and girls come and touch you up rub your six pack, it's like shooting fish in the barrel. I also fast escalate in the bigger venues by just going for the instant makeout and three way kiss with another girl. Then when you find your girl, take her by the hand and lead her back to yours, I found you get less resistance. You can get away with a lot more.

Other than that just go and have a good time, you come home feeling disgusting but you will do some disgusting things. Dont get arrested like I did because foreign police are notoriously corrupt.

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cheers for the advice, I don't have a great bod and unlike most guys I don't wax my chest, so I have a fair amount of chest hair (which I try and keep groomed)

My friend told me to just go around and say hi, since apparently the european girls love the aussie accent. So i'll give it a shot

Gunner26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr Wright hit the nail on the head. Quick escalation is your friend. I'm pretty forward at home and can get a make-out with a girl without much talking, on holiday even more so.

While I haven't been to the Greek Islands I've been to a place much like it, and I had a blast, although I did nearly end up getting arrested on my most promising night haha. Moral of that story is not to ride bicycles when you are hammered.

Just put yourself out there, dance with everyone you like the look of, and make a move. Go in with the mind-set that you are never going to see these girls again, because you aren't, especially if you're from down under. It is literally a no loose situation.

So you don't have a body that makes all women drop their panties. No big deal. Just have a bit of confidence with what you got and keep making moves and have fun. That's all you really need.

Gunner

BigSmooth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great advice in this thread so far.

Just to reiterate, you're never seeing these girls again. Have some fun with them and escalate quickly because you'll be forgotten extremely fast if you beat around the bush.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I've never been there, but here is general vacation game advice:

Always game as close as possible to your hotel.

Hotel bar, beach in front of hotel, bar/club next door, etc.

Don't be the guy trying to convince a girl that "It's only a 45 minute cab/taxi ride back to my hotel" LOL.