holding it together.

mojo16

Don Juan
Reaction score
guys I need some advice.
I've been 'friends' with this girl for about 2 years, and a few weeks ago I threw caution to the wind and kissed her. she was a little thrown off but kissed me back and all was fine. After that I kept my distance and she texted me a few days later asking to catch up, we went out last night, had a good night and I kissed her again when I dropped her home.
I think I'm at the tricky bit now.... to be honest I'm totally head-over-heels for this girl, and I need to keep my cool. I need advice on how I should approach the situation from here, should I ask her on a 'date' or keep it casual? any thing else I should know? Thanks in advance.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is an excellent article posted a few days ago by Jariel. I want you to read it.

You definitely need to just isolate her, and make a move. By move, I mean keep escalating forward with her. You already threw caution to the wind, it worked out well. She seems to be interested, so don't slow down now. Strike while the iron is hot. Keep pushing forward; you clearly want a relationship, but act like it's just any other girl as best as you can. It will keep you making crisp, clean decisions, and you'll enjoy much greater success. You don't wanna turn into wussy nice boy now!

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ARrocket said:
There is an excellent article posted a few days ago by Jariel. I want you to read it.

You definitely need to just isolate her, and make a move. By move, I mean keep escalating forward with her. You already threw caution to the wind, it worked out well. She seems to be interested, so don't slow down now. Strike while the iron is hot. Keep pushing forward; you clearly want a relationship, but act like it's just any other girl as best as you can. It will keep you making crisp, clean decisions, and you'll enjoy much greater success. You don't wanna turn into wussy nice boy now!
THIS.