"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Holding in your feelings

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
334
Reaction score
0
hi, my first tip written here at DJ. ]
Sorry for any grammer or spelling errors.




people say "Men don't cry, only sissys do"

well I have to say we are humans, if you don't cry there is something wrong with you.

now here's from what I had experience. I had several broken hearts in the past. I use to hold the feeling inside me, or get angry at family,friends, and everyone for no reason.

One time I just had enough, the tears drip out my eyes, I started to cry even more, at first I thought about why I got dumped and things.

After few more broken hearts (and crying), I put all the problems on myself, then I realized what my problem is.

It gives me motivation to change these problems, it doesn't do that when I hold in my feeling. I think that me cried somehow changed the way I think.

If you hold your feelings in for too long, and you think crying is stupid. YOU ARE IN DENIAL!


go on! let it out, it feels good to cry once in a while (not all the time though) ;)
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top