"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Holding hands

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Why not just for the sake of it?


So cringy. Hop away.


He wouldn’t know what to do with you in real life. If you kissed him, he’d still be a toad. No prince would be revealed. Just an idiot in a tux. Probably someone’s Butler
Young and naive. Precious.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 13, 2008
Messages
573
Reaction score
311
Location
Australia
She’s your girl, grab her hand if you want to

Alot of guys think it’s beta to initiate a call, initiate affection etc.. when in fact you will get dumped if you never do these things. Obviously she should be doing it most of the time but if you never do them she will resent and dump you.
 

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
What an odd thread. Lol

Why don’t you just stick your hand out so she can grab it. For crying out loud. I need an aspirin.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,955
Do you think Aragorn or James Bond would ask this question?
Guys around here would probably consider Aragorn a beta, because he's committed to Arwen. Even if she is an elf.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Why not just for the sake of it?
Because it’s not needed unless you’re alone but that’s my personal preference.
 

matteo-d

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2019
Messages
12
Reaction score
11
Age
32
Would you really ask that question if you didn't give a **** about what people think of you ?
Why caring so much about other people's opinion.

Beta or alpha, when you want to do something, just do it, and don't apologize, as long as you're not hurting anybody, you do whatever you want. If you want to take the hand, do it. It's only awkward and weird if you feel internally that it is. Don't apologize for what you want and everything will go by.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
You need to grab them by the pvssy to get their attention. Be bold. @SeekerOfTheWay always seem to prefer masculine men who go up to her, grab her by her pvssy and lead. Do that (joking; of course).
#pandering

Lol, it's working too, lololololol #sogullible
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2019
Messages
331
Reaction score
209
@SeekerOfTheWay posting style. Drags them right in! Lolol #pandering #itsworking #InboxFull
I don’t have a style really, i post how I am in real life. :) Also, i enjoy your posts.

To add, i have to say also that the men on this forum so far have lived up to what they “preach.”. No one has hit on me in my inbox and i don’t get much mail at all. One exception and he’s being ignored for being beta. haha. Also, i drunk messenged one dude on here that seems to not like women and asked to hook up. i forget who.
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
You sound jealous.

Here's a solution, be less manly and you might get the same attention that we all know you crave.
I'm not here for anyones attention
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
I don’t have a style really, i post how I am in real life. :) Also, i enjoy your posts.

To add, i have to say also that the men on this forum so far have lived up to what they “preach.”. No one has hit on me in my inbox and i don’t get much mail at all. One exception and he’s being ignored for being beta. haha. Also, i drunk messenged one dude on here that seems to not like women and asked to hook up. i forget who.
Yes, I had my fair share of inquiries when I first posted here, even with my current posting style. Be careful. There's men on here who will be sweet and nice to you and then turn on a dime just to be evil. They'll post they have pictures of you, that you've sent them nudes, that you've pleaded with them to sex them, etc. I was sincerely trying to be helpful and encouraging and all it got me was posters lying about me. That DM you sent drunkenly? It's been passed around and they're talking about you. My unsolicited advice? Don't share anything about who you are, not your name, phone number, pictures, etc. This isn't a safe place, at all. My DMs are off. It's not worth the hassle.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Yes, I had my fair share of inquiries when I first posted here, even with my current posting style. Be careful. There's men on here who will be sweet and nice to you and then turn on a dime just to be evil. They'll post they have pictures of you, that you've sent them nudes, that you've pleaded with them to sex them, etc. I was sincerely trying to be helpful and encouraging and all it got me was posters lying about me. That DM you sent drunkenly? It's been passed around and they're talking about you. My unsolicited advice? Don't share anything about who you are, not your name, phone number, pictures, etc. This isn't a safe place, at all. My DMs are off. It's not worth the hassle.
Seriously?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top