Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Holding frame..I keep laughing

TheManMasenko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So these jueva witness people approached me about god...I wasnt interested but I let them talk and try to convince me.

Well, the issue is I kept laughing and smiling during some moments I found funny but I really wanted to stay serious. I know I'm a funny person but keeping frame is hard.

Obviously I have to talk to more people to get a better frame...

Any advice on having frame? Tips? anything helps...

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So these jueva witness people approached me about god...I wasnt interested but I let them talk and try to convince me.
Politely tell them your not interested, if they don't take that answer you tell em off or shut the door. Mental point of origin is a good start, you should be defaulting to what's in your best interest at all times. Frame will follow naturally

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Reading this it sounds like you're a big goofball.. Not a good look.. I mean the people who garner the most respect usually rarely laugh, and don't even smile much. Not saying that you have to be this guy who is completely stoic to garner respect.. just something I noticed.

I also dont get how this is relevant to the forum. Do you feel your personality in this situation also relates to "holding frame" with women? If so, i'd def work on that man.. Laughing for no reason or laughing too much can be seen as weird.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dealing with people looking to convert you to a new religion has little relevance in relation to interactions with women in a romantic context.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
I mean the people who garner the most respect usually rarely laugh, and don't even smile much.
A guy who works with me never laughs, I heard he takes Xanax to sleep and Adderall to function during the day

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
listen man, if you’re not charismatic enough to talk to those people then you aren’t there yet. Next time, ask questions out of interest. Why they do what they do and for what. Be genuinely curious and you will realize that people, including women, are the exact same way.

you’re clearly socially awkward and you need to take baby steps. Omegle is a really good tool to learn how to talk to people on the fly.